You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Ai ....in editor.....help
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ai ....in editor.....help
Scholar
Skirmisher
posted 10-31-05 01:05 PM EDT (US)         
I've made a couple of maps

1)I've placed ai beside the players town center but how do you know which AI is appropriate for the nation...It seems that I got lucky. I playtested the map and player 6 actually played by advancing in ages whilst the other 6 computer players just stood there doing nothing.So I changed all the guys to russian-(that was player 6) and gave them the same AI of player 6 and then they all worked..

SO..it seems you have to line up the civilization with one of the AI's that is made specifically for them..is that right? If that's the case then...with so many different AI's, how do you know for eg: which AI's specifically and only belong to Spain , because it looks like greek to me...does anyone know how to decode the ai's name description?

eg..they look something like this aoe3o4po4..or something like that ...any help again is appreciated...thx

AuthorReplies:
Shizzle
Skirmisher
posted 10-31-05 02:11 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Yeah i also want to know the meaning of all those AI's. but you can easily let a civ work and age up etc. You just have to press the AI object on the map for each player. You can find it in the place object function. If i just want to let my triggers work and dont want the ai to do nothing except what i tell em to do i ussually use The AI standar. It always works for me
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames