You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies, Closed
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Um... Isn't there something missing in the DL section (Kumar)?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Um... Isn't there something missing in the DL section (Kumar)?
AoMPlayer000
Banned
posted 11-02-05 03:08 AM EDT (US)         
Well... I understand that there's not a MP scn category, but why is there no cpn one and the promised cinematic section? And why are there still those two demo categories (IMO you should just move their files to the new categories)?

It doesn't look like a review team either... Well, ok, we were told it would be complicated, but it doesn't look like decent mod review guidelines either... Then again, I don't know because there's no file in the mod category yet, I'm drawing conclusions from the "Demo Mods" section.

To me it seems like this is pretty much an out-of-the-box DL section if you know what I mean... Or will things still change?

Hmm... After having read my thread again I must say it sounds quite pessimistic. So I'll just post a smiley to show that I'm glad we actually have a DL section:

PS/OT: Kumar, if you read this, you got eMail .

AuthorReplies:
Nodgene
Skirmisher
posted 11-02-05 06:06 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
I guess they just havn't got any hugs... So no work done.

"That's your excuse for everything... Someone's either pregnant or a communist."
Protecting the public from the Christian Taliban since forever.
Kumar Shah
Skirmisher
posted 11-02-05 11:37 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       

Quote:

I guess they just havn't got any hugs... So no work done.

True...

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
AoMPlayer000
Banned
posted 11-02-05 11:53 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
?

EaZy
Skirmisher
(id: EazY_Ben)
posted 11-02-05 12:06 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
AoMPlayer must be an admins worst nightmare :P
ToMyBoY
Skirmisher
posted 11-02-05 06:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
I don't know Ben, I think he's just concerned with the mistakes made with the DL section at AOMH. It will take a while for people to start posting projects in the DL section here, but no use waiting until it gets all messed up before trying to think of ways to improve it. I agree, we'll need a review team. I really didn't like all the crap that went on at the last section. Too many jerks ruining good ratings with obnoxious gag ratings and reviews. Plus I think that old section became more of a popularity contest than a true indication of the quality of the submissions.
Gaurdian_112
Banned
posted 11-02-05 08:53 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       

Quote:

AoMPlayer must be an admins worst nightmare :P

Or mods like Kumar must be a scn designer's worst nightmare

Ah well, atleast the Single Player Scenario section is there...

*cough*

Kumar Shah
Skirmisher
posted 11-02-05 09:33 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       

I am the worst nightmare for any forummer

closed,

KS

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames