Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » rotate Walls rms
Bottom
Topic Subject:rotate Walls rms
alex45362
Skirmisher
posted 06-18-20 10:55 AM EDT (US)         
HI there,

i hope someone can help me, i try to create a random map in aoe 3, i want to make Wall around every Towncenter. This is my current status:

//create Wall
int Wall_normal = rmCreateObjectDef("wall");
rmAddObjectDefItem(Wall_normal,"WallStraight5",1,0.0);

for(i=1; <cNumberPlayers){

rmPlaceObjectDefAtLoc(TCID, i, rmPlayerLocXFraction(i), rmPlayerLocZFraction(i));
vector TCLocation = rmGetUnitPosition(rmGetUnitPlacedOfPlayer(TCID, i));

for(v=1; <=12) {

rmPlaceObjectDefAtLoc(Wall_normal, i, rmXMetersToFraction(xsVectorGetX(TCLocation))-0.06+(0.012*v), rmZMetersToFraction(xsVectorGetZ(TCLocation))+0.06);

//THIS IS THE PROBLEM
rmPlaceObjectDefAtLoc(Wall_normal, i, rmXMetersToFraction(xsVectorGetX(TCLocation))-0.06, rmZMetersToFraction(xsVectorGetZ(TCLocation))-0.06+(0.012*v));
}

HERE A SCREENSHOT:
i want the Walls on Leftside of TownCenter rotated 90 but i cant find any Command to can do that.

https://imgur.com/syYJo13

[This message has been edited by alex45362 (edited 06-18-2020 @ 10:59 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
murdilator
Skirmisher
posted 07-07-20 05:13 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I believe you need to make a grouping and have the map load that grouping, such as the Llama Pen on Araucania.

The Regicide Maps, Honshu or Age Sanctuary Fan Patch Maps also spawn walls and a Castle so look at them.

I have the regicide maps included in N3O Fan Patch Download if you want to look at that.

I think this is the best place to start. This may limit your random map to single player and the files may need to be transferred manually from computer to computer.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames