You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Central
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Strategy Central » Need to get better defensive startegy! Dutch vs Dutch =P embarrasing
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need to get better defensive startegy! Dutch vs Dutch =P embarrasing
Best Hero
Skirmisher
posted 01-17-07 08:59 AM EDT (US)         
I am kind of good at defense and supporting troops and getting resources except for rushing. I don't usually rush in a game unless if i know they're noobs. i am not experienced at rushing. Some players who rushes i get to defend my base really well. But sometimes few players are really good at rushing and I am having a hard time defending my base.

I spent half of my resources to make my armies spent to defend my colony, mix with ruyters skirmishers, halbediers, and field guns. I just don't want to waste all my resources for spenting soo much armies then i wouldnt make anymore rmies later and i would be weak enouh to defend my colony.By the way i always use walls around my base. However this one opponents i played knows how to out play me. He spends like all his reources for a huge armies, mix with ruyters, skirmishers, halbediers, and alot of artilleries. As i defete his armies in the beggining, he keeps sending huge armies and im like wtf! How in the hell he keeps making huge armies!Does he use all his reources to do that or how does he do it? I'm just wondering.And I have to like scacrifice my resources to make armies to destroy his armies but stll defeats me. What am i suppose to do to improve my defensive startegy.

I'm good at getting alot of reources later but im more concentrated on defending my colony againts rushes. After the rushing is over i just go get alot of reources and then charge and everygame i played like that and i often win. I just started playing online almost 2 weeks ago so guess some people thinks im a noob or an expert but i think im sitll a noob because im sitll not experienced enough to become an expert. I just need help getting better defensive startegy for those player who also uses defesive startegy. Oh yeah by the way i was playing a deathmatch game for those players who also plays deathmatch.

[This message has been edited by Best Hero (edited 01-18-2007 @ 09:28 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
The_1st_king
Skirmisher
posted 01-17-07 12:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
He probably made vills&banks..
btw, its realy hard to read, use paragraphs plz
Sir Snoopy
Skirmisher
posted 01-21-07 10:38 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Maybe he is using all of his defending troops on your town. Sometimes, some good offence is the best defence. Build outposts ect. Allways keep the eco going.

You also say he spends all the resourses on raids. Atack right after he atacks. It seems like he has a bad eco.

Moving your town might be a good option.

Best Hero
Skirmisher
posted 01-22-07 09:44 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Thank you so much for your suggestion snoopy. I will try that kind of strategy you shared me. Last time i was playing a 2nd lit, he kept on rushing and i kept on defending while making armies and artillery and at the same time makign villages,getting resources. Once he had stopped rushing and i got alot of resources to spare i just used half of my resources to make a huge army and just charged to his base. The next thing you know, he had a really tiny army to defend his colony, i destroyed easily, and i destroyed everything in his base even his villy and town center. Probably he had a really low resources he couldnt make anymore stuff. Then i laughed at him,funny. Anyways, Thank you again for sharing your strategy way.

Your Best Hero
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames