Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » I'm a man
Bottom
Topic Subject:I'm a man
Sahasrahla
Skirmisher
(id: Pathetique)
posted 01-22-19 09:22 PM EDT (US)         
Not joking, I really am. Oh yeah, this is Sunny.

But on that note, Elpea's other "how's life" thread is archived and so there's no way to reply to it, so uh... how's life, folks?

My life has been pretty good. Moved to Ottawa a number of years ago. Have a good job that pays well. Not married or with kids. I came close to it, but decided at the time that my path was elsewhere. Otherwise, I spend most of my time these days hitting the gym to prep for some powerlifting competitions, playing video games (mostly Crusader Kings II, Cities Skylines and Minecraft), travelling and hanging with friends.

I'm 30 or so now. It doesn't feel that long ago, but I guess it was over a decade ago that this place was hopping.

[This message has been edited by Sahasrahla (edited 01-22-2019 @ 09:23 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Major Helper
AoKH Survivor, Mr. White Teeth
posted 01-23-19 01:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Life chugs along, I've been working in an ophthalmology research group for almost a year now and will at some point begin working towards getting a PhD for the sweet, sweet striped top hat and a sword On my free time I watch videos, read, try to improve my strength with my free weights (currently into grip strength) and lose weight (really oughta start counting calories again for this to happen but I'm still too lazy).

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
Sahasrahla
Skirmisher
(id: Pathetique)
posted 01-23-19 03:33 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Nice! What videos do you enjoying watching? Movies? YouTube channels? Documentaries?
Major Helper
AoKH Survivor, Mr. White Teeth
posted 01-24-19 11:09 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Youtube (Good Mythical Morning, Jujimufu, Linus Tech Tips, Because Science, SORTEDfood, emmymadeinjapan, Clickspring, Primitive Technology, Numberphile etc.) and South Korean variety shows (Running man, 1 Night 2 Days, LAN Life, Knowing Brothers etc.) for the most part. I like my videos funny and/or interesting

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames