You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Treaty Discussions

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Treaty Discussions » A strategy for a NR game with Russia
Bottom
Topic Subject:A strategy for a NR game with Russia
Hoddo
Skirmisher
posted 08-08-07 04:10 AM EDT (US)         
I am new to russia and i am wondering if anyone has any good strategies.
AuthorReplies:
Lord_Richjp
Skirmisher
posted 08-08-07 05:18 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
How long NR is it?

PS: Don't expect many useful replies -.-

My grandmother slaps harder than the Agra Fort shoots. And she's dead. ~ Ender_Ward

By the same token, if I attempt to operate the mouse using nothing but my butt-cheeks, micro will also come down to "luck." ~ Beatnikjoe
talkin_pineapple
Skirmisher
posted 08-08-07 05:35 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
get 99 vills, upgrade muskets fully including advanced arsenal upgrades, send the faster infantry and team faster infantry cards, and get the church upgrade for faster infantry - instant muskets from your barracks

just upgrade everything and build forward blockhouses, you can also fort hop with the card that lets muskets build forts, and use oprinchs a lot

Don't play NR much personally, but i know that instant muskets are pretty useful
Hoddo
Skirmisher
posted 08-08-07 05:41 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
1-Y wont i get much results
2-fully upgraded musks are good but if u are vsing ottos they will just get FU janessaries and great bombards and u get nailed. Also i played with british and i spawned 1450 musketeers and i still lost because of cannon fire soooo thx anyway
Sjiniet
Skirmisher
posted 08-08-07 06:51 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Russia has best late game / boom eco in the game , you can just flood em with musk , some cannons and lots of opris and forthop

I used to play treaty once or twice a month but now ive given up on it , it used to be frenchies all the time (wich doesnt suck for my ports (Jinetes FTW!!!)) but now its france + russia and you just cant stop them comming with the occasional cossacks , muskets , cannons and opris and forthop is a killer in Imperial ..

"You cannnot discover inhabited land , If not i could go and 'discover' England" - Iroquois Chief

[This message has been edited by Sjiniet (edited 08-08-2007 @ 06:52 AM).]

Twinkee
Banned
posted 08-14-07 07:37 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
?deleted*

[This message has been edited by Stonewall J (edited 08-14-2007 @ 10:55 PM).]

SupremeOverlord
Skirmisher
posted 08-14-07 09:38 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Hey Twinkee, if you like my work, at least give me credit. Heres the link to my thread if anyone wants to talk about that.

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=1&tn=34223&st=recent

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. -George Patton

Bill Gates' empire's downfall shall be caused by a fruit!

If you are a Christian and not ashamed of it, copy this into your sig.
NATron
Skirmisher
posted 08-14-07 09:50 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
Twinkee, I think you ripped off another poster. You deserve that banning.

EDIT: Supreme already got to you, lol.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I heard distant forests all the time - CunniJA
I found my Jabra!

[This message has been edited by Natron (edited 08-14-2007 @ 09:52 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames