Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Treaty Discussions » Mis'Treaty'ment
Bottom
Topic Subject:Mis'Treaty'ment
Pale Horse
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-07 09:31 AM EDT (US)         
2v2 treaty game. 2 friends, they team, extra rules: No Blockade, No Warships.

Plus, my Spanish HC is "too high" and they whine "change it", so I play a scratch, 0 xp Aztec.

Even with a level 0 axtec HC, my econ is over revving, and I am sitting on 100K gold.

I look and I got 14 HC shipments. Hm, lag? Oh hell no, we are blockaded. At that point I had 2 of three trading routes posts, and 3 Native TP's to their one. At my level, a blockade did not hurt, I am sure as hell is crippled my allies ability to tech upgrade.

I asked them WTF they thought about their little trick. They are like, "oops, play on, gg", so I blockade and get spies on them.

By then my ally was at a severe disadvantage his stuff verses theirs. I play on for another 30 minutes, and they still can't shut us down.

Maxed out in xps, I signal "gg to all".

P.S. Wannabe noobs; I still out-shipped them both by 8 shipments, 39-31; my ally was still down in the 20's.

NOOB'XPERT wannabe
AuthorReplies:
SUX2000
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-07 10:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
there is a treaty forum y'know

_____________________________\||/
______/____\_________________ /...\
______________\_____________(..__..)
______________[[_Crayola_]]>_. \___/
______________/_____.________ -||-
_____'-_______/____._.___._._.___/\
Angel Walker
Skirmisher
(id: Just a player)
posted 07-01-07 10:57 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Yes, there is, and that's why I'm moving this thread!

Though this is no surprise, there are people like those in every game. Still you could have used all your shipments before they had a chance to blockade, as there's no need to save shipments. You can't expect your opponents to always play the way you want, because some of them won't, or will even go against their own rules, and when that happens you'd better be prepared.
Maxed out in xps, I signal "gg to all".
If it was just a XP game, then there's nothing to complain. In fact I'd close this thread, fearing it might turn into a flame war directed to some ESO players, but I'll leave it be and hope this just turns into an ethic discussion

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames