You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Treaty Discussions

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Treaty Discussions » The Russians in Treaty Games...
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Russians in Treaty Games...
Xx_Pwned
Skirmisher
posted 08-20-07 08:54 PM EDT (US)         
I will quit playing against Russians in my Treaty Games until there is a "fix" to the fort spamming.

The idea that a Russian musketeer can build a fort before the howitzers I used to destroy the first three forts can even get turned around in battle is ludicrous. Not to mention the insta-build infantry that get spammed immediately after building. With the path finding and logistics of this game, and the slow moving artillery I feel this balance issue needs to be addressed immediately.

I am not sure if this is a new strategy that I am seeing, or if I was just lucky in the months past, but you can add Russians to the list that only included French in treaty games. French will be taken off the list after the next patch.
AuthorReplies:
TheRomans
Skirmisher
posted 08-20-07 09:06 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You won't get much support for Treaty games here. But I agree the fort hop is lame. As for the french, don't count them out yet.

+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+
Xx_Pwned
Skirmisher
posted 08-20-07 09:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I wasn't looking for support. I play both game types...
kyndig_j
Skirmisher
posted 08-29-07 04:07 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
The Russian fort spam can be beat. You just have to want to. A team and I beat back 2 fort spammers at once. Just stay back and defend against it. And play as a team. Help each other out when you are about to be over ran. I was playing Germans,btw. I didn't think we had a chance either. And we were all surprised, when we did it. My EO name is Kyndig. Look me up at www.elorating.comand see for yourself. I've been on a terrible losing streak as of late, but I am a good player, but no where near the best.

Peace

Those who talk do not know.Those who know do not talk.
CaptSpock
Skirmisher
posted 09-16-07 03:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
That is anoying and they should do something about it, such as limit the number of builders to five musketeers. I'm for this change as well.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames