Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Treaty Discussions » Treaty of Westphalia
Bottom
Topic Subject:Treaty of Westphalia
Daniel1800
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-07 08:19 PM EDT (US)         
Do any of you guys think that the Treaty of Westphalia is a good card to use in NR games? Tilly's discipline seems to come in handy in the late game, and with this and the Zwihander research your Dopps should be able to stand on their own, pretty much. Wallenstien's Contracts is also good if you like mercenaries. What do you think?
AuthorReplies:
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 11-02-07 02:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
lol, this is the wrong forum for this. This forum is about treaty games, the type where their is no combat for 10-40 minutes. Post this in general discussions.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 11-02-2007 @ 04:47 PM).]

Angel Walker
Skirmisher
(id: Just a player)
posted 11-02-07 04:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Do any of you guys think that the Treaty of Westphalia is a good card to use in NR games?
to use in NR games?
NR

Definetly. In NR/Treaty games, the more upgrades the better, and I have heard that fully upgraded Dopplesoldners are one of the best units one can field. That extra speed is very, very precious. Add Adv. Arsenal and you will have them outrunning any infantry in the game!

Also watch for Inca or Apache allies, as they have techs which will boost your infantry speed even further

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 11-02-07 04:46 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Definetly. In NR/Treaty games, the more upgrades the better, and I have heard that fully upgraded Dopplesoldners are one of the best units one can field. That extra speed is very, very precious. Add Adv. Arsenal and you will have them outrunning any infantry in the game!

Also watch for Inca or Apache allies, as they have techs which will boost your infantry speed even further
Ooh, didn't know Apache will do that. With Tilly's Discipline, Advanced Arsenal and the Incan upgrade my Doppelsoldners had 6.75 speed! On an unknown map with Inca and Apache that would be very fun!

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
Angel Walker
Skirmisher
(id: Just a player)
posted 11-02-07 05:58 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
You should try that with Barbary Corsairs. They can outrun trains...

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames