You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoE3H Mentor/Mentee Project and Training Academy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » AoE3H Mentor/Mentee Project and Training Academy » Help needed with rushing
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help needed with rushing
skhsri
Skirmisher
posted 02-17-11 06:46 PM EDT (US)         
I have a question i have seen many rushes before, but yesterday i got rushed by someone(Germans) and he defeated 2 of us with 50+ ulhans and I'm wondering just how did he do it within 7-8 minutes help would be appreciated
Also i need help with rushing itself(Any civ please)
AuthorReplies:
noobmeister7000
Skirmisher
posted 02-19-11 08:20 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
German shipments after age 2 contain additional Uhlans, which allows for a very quick build up of them
Nemesis101
Skirmisher
posted 02-28-11 10:55 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
50 uhlans in 7-8 minutes is not possible. But anyway if he is fully massing uhlans make pikes and muskets to protect yourself- remember to put the muskets in melee mode (enable advanced formations) to fight the uhlans (half only- let the other half shoot). If being constantly raided is a problem, secure your territory with towers at every resource hub (sometimes even two later on) and secure additional LOS with forward buildings. Protect your villagers with a nominal guard of anti cav (5 pikes early game-big raid disuader). Just slowly push forward whilst capturing more territory, and if he raids with his full army just make sure to take advantage of this by crushing your opponents other armies 2v1 or 3v2 whilst he is away.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames