Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Cheatbusters » Drop trick loss
Bottom
Topic Subject:Drop trick loss
twirtle
Skirmisher
posted 11-10-12 04:35 PM EDT (US)         
This player named {name removed due to lack of evidence} dropped and the normal drop screen came up. I has just killed off his army and town when he dropped. After the 60 second countdown, it said that I had won - "Victory is Yours". Then it recorded a loss for me. How do they do this?

I am trying to provide evidence to this drop trick that resulted in me losing. Not a big deal, but I am curious as to how this happens.

Here is what happened. I destroyed all my opponents military units, killed some villies, and was destroying buildings of my opponent. He had clearly lost and rather than resigning, he dropped. The drop screen then came up. The countdown went from 60-0 and the screen then read "Victory is your". I exited the game and a loss was recorded for me.

The only way I can think to document this is to look at the ELO page of the details. No way I could have lost with the game ending with the opponent losing his whole army, villies, and buildings with him winning. I am just curious how this happens.

Here is the link tot he stats:
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=d079b723-7959-467f-92ac-7193b32f2867&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Supremacy

Here the date and time:
2012/11/08 17:54:00

The map was Mongolia.
detail

Screen shots would not really help since I was taking down his town and the drop screen came up. The real question is, how do players do this. I have had it happen before. I get the screen "Victory is Yours" and it is recorded as a loss.

Having a tough time uploading pics.

[This message has been edited by twirtle (edited 11-11-2012 @ 08:51 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 11-11-12 06:30 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Please provide evidence when making accusations.

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Darkest Dungeon
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames