Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Cheatbusters » cheat busters I need help
Bottom
Topic Subject:cheat busters I need help
el_javi
Skirmisher
posted 12-28-13 05:36 PM EDT (US)         
hello

I want to report some freeze drop-unresponsive player cheat on me by : Name Removed and his friend Name Removed. both of them belong to the same clan and after my friend and destroyed their base they pulled the plug. My friend left after a while because there seems there wasnt any solution. the game eneded going out of sync and after cheking I realized that we were attreibuted a lost even though we were winning when these guys cheated.... it is a sad thing to see people cheat like that please help!!
I CAN PROVIDE THE SCREEN SHOOTS!!
SCreenshot Removed

I try to show their base destory and our armies in frotn of their base. I did not take a picture of the unrespopnsibe screeen as it would always jump please do something!

Screenshot and names removed due to lack of evidence it was deliberate - Maffia

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 01-01-2014 @ 07:38 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 12-30-13 09:03 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
As there are a number of legitimate reasons for dropping out either an admission or evidence of repeat offenses is required.

Please update the OP accordingly or I will have to remove the usernames from it.

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Darkest Dungeon
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames