You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.97 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » The 13 Polish Winged Hussars card (Germany) is overpowered.
Bottom
Topic Subject:The 13 Polish Winged Hussars card (Germany) is overpowered.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Ender_Ward
Skirmisher
posted 04-10-06 00:08 AM EDT (US)         
No other civ gets such an amasing shipment. I just saw a recording where these 13 Guard Hussars totally decided the game. What was ES thinking when they allowed 13 Guard units to be shipped for free?
The 13 Hussars themselves are worth 2600 resources. The Guard status itself is worth 1600 resources (400 vet + 1200 guard). A total of 4200 resources sent in a single card ... that's nuts!

Look at the options the other civs have:

Portuguese Industrial military shipments:
24 normal Pikes
8 veteran Halberdier (no joke)
16 normal Musketeers
11 veteran Cassadors
7 veteran Dragoons
6 veteran Cassadors + 4 veteran Dragoons
4 normal Organ Guns
2 normal Culverins
2 Mortars
2 Heavy Cannons

Ottoman Industrial military shipments:
10 normal Janissary
8 normal Hussars
8 veteran Cavalry Archers
7 normal Abus Guns
5 normal Grenadiers (no joke)
3 normal Falconets
2 Mortars
2 Great Bombards
8 normal Grenadiers + 1 Great Bombard

Spanish Industrial military shipments:
20 normal Crossbows
24 normal Pikemen
10 normal Pikemen + 8 normal Rodeleros
13 normal Rodeleros
7 normal Hussars
8 veteran Lancers
2 normal Falconets
2 Mortars
2 Heavy Cannons

British Industrial military shipments:
13 normal Longbows
16 normal Musketeers
8 normal Hussars
6 normal Grenadiers
2 normal Falconets
2 Mortars
3 Rockets

French Industrial military shipments:
24 normal Pikemen
14 veteran Skirmishers
7 veteran Dragoons
7 normal Hussars
6 veteran Cuirassiers
5 veteran Cuirassiers
3 normal Falconets
2 Mortars
2 Heavy Cannons

Dutch Industrial military shipments:
13 veteran Halberdiers
14 veteran Skirmishers
7 veteran Hussars
12 veteran Ruyters
10 veteran Halberdiers + 4 veteran Ruyters
5 Grenadiers
2 Falconets
2 Culverins
1 Mortar
2 Heavy Cannons

Russian Industrial military shipments:
28 normal Strelets
13 veteran Halberdiers
17 normal Musketeers
8 normal Cossacks (wtf? not 10 or 12?)
8 veteran Cavalry Archers
9 veteran Oprichnicks
9 normal Grenadiers
2 normal Falconets
2 normal Culverins
2 Mortars
2 Heavy Cannons (x2)

Not even the French shipment of 6 veteran Cuirassiers approaches the worth of the Winged Hussars ...

What, it wasn't enough for ES to give Germany the best Mercs, they also had to get an 'uber' normal unit shipment, just incase they didn't have the gold for mercs yet? WTF?

"One wants to be loved, failing that admired, failing that feared, failing that hated and despised. One wants to instill in other people some form of emotion. The soul shudders before emptiness and wants contact, no matter the cost."
AuthorReplies:
ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 02:25 PM EDT (US)     51 / 97       

Quoted from stophon4:

As spain I often hit it around 15-25 minutes, depending on strategy and intensity of t3 fighting. Also depends my fort placement + time.
Spain - factories, heavy artillery, merc armies, 24 cbows

Germany - winged hussar

French - Curr, factories, merc armies, currs

Russia - woot woot 28 strleets + normal

Dutch - sux, factories + shipments

Get the idea? I Can list more later. In any senese if you dont go for merc armies/heavy artillery, their are awsome unit shipments.

if this was the answer to my previous post...

..I have no idea where you are going with this.

since you said that my comment of "aging to age4 was aimed at access to heavy artillery(HC, RKT and GB) , factory, and mercs"

was:

"the most untrue, wrong, non-researched, noobish statement"

did you just say one of the reasons you go industrial with spanish was to get the 24 xbows!?

and for russian it is 28 strelets + "normal" which is ...... hmm... 6 cavalry archers!?

French for 6 curriassiers!?

LMAO

Quote:

It is always the case that a german shipment beats any other civ's shipment. It's just that this specific shipment is sooo much better than anyone else's.

I think this shipment itself is fine, its the fact that german's other bonuses in early game was way too strong that makes them OP. should german have an average eco making their FI as fast and as safe as russian's(LOL). then i dont think anyone will have a problem with this, after all, they lose out on good UC upgrades.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 04-11-2006 @ 02:31 PM).]

PedestrianIcon
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 03:27 PM EDT (US)     52 / 97       

Quoted from Krator:

Of all things that might unbalance Spain and Germany, HC cards are not one.

You're kidding....right? (Please tell me that was sarcastic.)

Quoted from somme:

Would it be OP if they got 9 Gaurd Hussars and 4 regular Uhlans?

Yes, it would still be OP. The problem isn't only that they get more units, it's the fact that the hussars are guard. 9 regular hussars + 4 uhlans would be fine (and would still be an extremely good card).

Quoted from ultimitsu:

after all, they lose out on good UC upgrades

Remember when you tried to make that point about two pages ago? To summarize my earlier posts:

What you're forgetting is that other you need to send the unique church tech shipment before you can pay for those units. Germans still ship a card, but they get their units for free...and 13 guard hussars are arguably better than most UC shipments anyway.

By the way, I think it's hilarious that the Russian unique church tech is 17 guard hussars...which they have to pay 2000 coin for. Russians effectively pay 2000 coin for 4 more guard hussars than the Germans get for free...

Can you honestly tell me that's balanced?

ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 03:58 PM EDT (US)     53 / 97       

Quoted from PedestrianIcon:

Remember when you tried to make that point about two pages ago? To summarize my earlier posts:
What you're forgetting is that other you need to send the unique church tech shipment before you can pay for those units. Germans still ship a card, but they get their units for free...and 13 guard hussars are arguably better than most UC shipments anyway.

By the way, I think it's hilarious that the Russian unique church tech is 17 guard hussars...which they have to pay 2000 coin for. Russians effectively pay 2000 coin for 4 more guard hussars than the Germans get for free...

Can you honestly tell me that's balanced?

let me break it down for you...

generally, if people send in UC card, they do it in age3, or late age2. they would do it so its oppotunity cost doesnt significantly disadvantage them, i.e. this card should worth well.

now once they gets UC, they generally use whats the things they have access to in age3.

example:
brit: 8 highlanders (1000 food), thin red line(free)
spanish: +25% hp/ - 15% speed(free), 13 guard halbs (1000 wood)
russian: all vet (900 wood), 9 guard goon(1000 wood)
dutch: coffee trade(free), 5 stridots (1000 gold)

at this point , UC shipment has mostly served its pupose. generally it should have overall benefited that player's game play compared to otherwise (or else the player wouldnt have sent it).

now you survived and, you reached age4 to gain upper hand.

what do you do?

should you spend 1200~2000 to get a guard upgrade and buy them?

or do you send 2k on an instant super army?

obiously you dont have to buy UC army, but a lot of people do.

in contrast, german dont get good UC benefit, back in late age2 or mide age3 they would have used that shipment on something else, which we all know it will be something very strong, hence german is OP in the moment.

but since they didn not benefit from UC at all, it is somewhat fair (if they werent so op in age3) that they get a age4 shipment that is similar to the strength of age4 UC army that other civs get.

because age4 shipments generally worth 1600 anyways.

russian pay 2000 for 17, german pays 1600 for 13

russian 17 guard hussar for 2k is actually a very good deal.

brit only gets 26 guard skirms
dutch only gets 30 guard muskts
french gets 15 guard naidiers
german gets 12 NORMAL dopps + 10%hp

the only thing that beats it is port 11 BR, and spanish 10 hackapell, but then again port dont get as much benefit from UC as russian does, so that card cost port a bit more in terms of oppotunity cost. spansih 13 halbs aint as hot as russian 9 goons either.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 04-11-2006 @ 04:23 PM).]

Stophon4
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 04:17 PM EDT (US)     54 / 97       
You obviously havent seen 24 vet cbows in action.

"Dutch are OP!"
"Iriquois are OP!"
"Stophon is OP!"

tEk Clan #1 US Clan
ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 04:23 PM EDT (US)     55 / 97       
to be honst, i dont recall seeing that in age4.

but i have seen 30+ Guard xbows in action in age3 when i was playing port in 1.04, many times.

when i do the math, i find that making 24 xbows only cost 1920. and to have vet xbow one would need to send 400 on upgrading them in the first place, making this shipment worth only 1520.

i would take 2 HC and save myself 400 res over them any day.

jaafit
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 05:22 PM EDT (US)     56 / 97       

Quote:

find that making 24 xbows only cost 1920. and to have vet xbow one would need to send 400 on upgrading them in the first place, making this shipment worth only 1520.

Why would you subtract the cost of the upgrade from the value of the shipment? If I don't research that upgrade then the shipment is worth more??!? wtf

agecommunity quote of the month Ok i have payed for this game for al my moneythat i get in a month so when i go online isee these 9 year old kids that beat me that have played for 2 weeks and i have played since release of vanilla so im pretty pissed of that es dosent want to do anything about the balance of the game.
ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 05:54 PM EDT (US)     57 / 97       
because stophon4 wanted vet xbows.

would anyone normally use vet xbows when there are skirms in age3 and heavy cannons in age4?

i dont think so, at the least i never research for vet.xbow unless i run out of gold mines and dont want to build plantation in age3, which rarely happens.

so if you shipped them to have 24 ver xbows you need to spend 400 to get a shipment that cost 1920 to make to the stat you wanted. which brings it down to 1520.

Jumbalaya
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 05:58 PM EDT (US)     58 / 97       
Sorry man but theres a difference of getting upgrading to veteran because IT STAYS THAT WAY!! When your guard hussars die your back to normal uhlans, oh you upgraded them? Better deduct that from the shipment cost. Oh wait, the guard status from the hussars isn't permanent, deduct that too.
Ender_Ward
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 06:54 PM EDT (US)     59 / 97       
Sorry man but those Hussars are going to fight with the effectiveness of Guard Hussars, not normal or veteran. When they die (after hopefully fullfilling their purpose) and you can't replace them, did you waste resources on veteran and then guard upgrades? Nope, you got those for free.

Would you have a problem if say British could send 4 Imperial Heavy Cannons in a single shipment in Industrial? They couldn't produce anymore of them afterwards ... so that'd be just fine, right?
Or maybe Portuguese could send 6 Field Guns in a single shipment in Industrial?
What's that? You would have a problem? Well, then guess Germany is just "special". Hey, you wouldn't happen to be a mostly German player?

You know what's funny? That insane shipment of 6 Field Guns would STIL only be worth 3500 resources. That should highlight just how "reasonable" 13 Guard Hussars are (4200 resources). Would any of you who are arguing that this card is fine, be just as fine with Portuguese getting a shipment of 6 Field Guns in Industrial? After all, they couldn't produce anymore after that ...
How about a shipment of 7 Field Guns (4000 resources)?

Yeah, thought so.

"One wants to be loved, failing that admired, failing that feared, failing that hated and despised. One wants to instill in other people some form of emotion. The soul shudders before emptiness and wants contact, no matter the cost."

[This message has been edited by Ender_Ward (edited 04-11-2006 @ 06:56 PM).]

Jumbalaya
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 07:20 PM EDT (US)     60 / 97       
Ok, why would the british get imperial heavy cannons if it's in industrial? Are the hussars imperial? Just because I'm defending the card automatically makes me a german player?

Also, I would like to see the replays (more than just one -_-) where the game was tied and that card ended the game. Then I will agree with you.

P.S. The 7 dragoon card can beat it (sucks for the two civs without them)

[This message has been edited by Jumbalaya (edited 04-11-2006 @ 07:24 PM).]

Ender_Ward
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 08:48 PM EDT (US)     61 / 97       
Watch the expert replays when Germans are involved. I can't be bothered to remember the exact players involved.

Ok, forget the Imperial Heavy Cannons for as an example. How about the 7 Field Guns shipment worth 4000, stil 200 less resouces than 13 Guard Hussars? Would that be an acceptable shipment for the Portuguese to have in Industrial?

If not, then why the excuses for the Hussar shipment?

timmac
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 08:58 PM EDT (US)     62 / 97       
you guys obviously don't reach age4 in good timing at all, 24 xbows are a great shipment, as well as the other unit shipments, i get to age4 to win the game, not to carry it on and build plantations and walls

the card isnt op, its 13 guard hussars, which can not be rebuilt, it is a one time deal, just like any other unit shipment in age4, if you had a heavy infantry army, wouldnt russians 2x2HC shipment seem op?

what about 13 guard hussars vs 7 goons?

PedestrianIcon
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 09:36 PM EDT (US)     63 / 97       
Ok ultimitsu, I read your post several times and I believe I understand what you are trying to say.

Quoted from ultimitsu:

in contrast, german dont get good UC benefit, back in late age2 or mide age3 they would have used that shipment on something else, which we all know it will be something very strong, hence german is OP in the moment.

but since they didn not benefit from UC at all, it is somewhat fair (if they werent so op in age3) that they get a age4 shipment that is similar to the strength of age4 UC army that other civs get.

because age4 shipments generally worth 1600 anyways.

russian pay 2000 for 17, german pays 1600 for 13

russian 17 guard hussar for 2k is actually a very good deal.

If you're going to look at things this way, however, you need to include the total opportunity cost of the shipment. If we use your assertion that a Russian would have sent the UC card in Fortress Age, that's an opportunity cost of 1000 res which you didn't account for, meaning that Russians pay 3000 res for 17 guard hussars while Germans still only pay 1600 for 13. Clearly, Germans get a tremendously better deal here.

As you stated yourself, Russians have one of the best UC shipments in the game - and this German card completely blows it away.

Quoted from timmac:

the card isnt op, its 13 guard hussars, which can not be rebuilt, it is a one time deal, just like any other unit shipment in age4

Show me another shipment, from any civ, that even compares to this one.

Quoted from timmac:

With good micro, the goons will win - they're a hard counter. If they didn't win, hussars in general would be OP.

The real question is this: which card would you rather have in your deck? (Please say the goons, so that I can laugh at you )

timmac
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 09:48 PM EDT (US)     64 / 97       
goons all the way

i prefer mirco and counters over anything else, check out my average kill/death ratio in my games, its extremely high, which means im dishing out the right counters, the right mirco to keep my armies econ eff, and taking good care of my army.

i play from a more defensive standpoint, so i have no problem throwing counters out

imo counters win battles which win games, 13 hussar < 7 goons

7 goons < 28 strelets

28 strelets < 13 hussars

i just like counters i suppose

Stophon4
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 09:48 PM EDT (US)     65 / 97       
I have so many replays of that card ending game.

"Dutch are OP!"
"Iriquois are OP!"
"Stophon is OP!"

tEk Clan #1 US Clan
ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 10:00 PM EDT (US)     66 / 97       

Quote:

If you're going to look at things this way, however, you need to include the total opportunity cost of the shipment. If we use your assertion that a Russian would have sent the UC card in Fortress Age, that's an opportunity cost of 1000 res which you didn't account for, meaning that Russians pay 3000 res for 17 guard hussars while Germans still only pay 1600 for 13. Clearly, Germans get a tremendously better deal here.
As you stated yourself, Russians have one of the best UC shipments in the game - and this German card completely blows it away.

obviously you are not a big russian player.. but thats OK.

I normally either send that card during aging to age3 when they have a spare shipment, i.e. I have 2 shipments avaliable, sending one now doesnt hurt. or send it after i have sent in all other good age3 shipments, i.e. there is nothing better left to send. both cases the oppotunity cost is somewhat less than 1K.

further more, the purpose of sending UC is normally fulfilled in age3 already. it is more true to russian than any other civ.

all vet upgrade for 900 wood, which worth 1600 because 4 units receives this upgrade, three of which will be used a lot, one of them will be used to an extent. 9 guard goons for 1000 wood, which worth 2820 if you account the guard upgrade, this is very good for russian because they dont have good ranged cavalry otherwise. that church card has just saved me 2520 res, in age3.

as a russian player, I dont expect part of the UC benefit should be repaid in age4, i expect to win or lose the game in age3. so that i personally feel these 2 UC deals compeletely worth a shipment + their respective cost.

therefore once I am in age4. the only thing these 17 hussars cost me is 2000 gold.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 04-11-2006 @ 10:01 PM).]

Ender_Ward
Skirmisher
posted 04-11-06 10:18 PM EDT (US)     67 / 97       

Quote:

the card isnt op, its 13 guard hussars, which can not be rebuilt, it is a one time deal, just like any other unit shipment in age4

*sigh*

Can we establish that 13 GUARD Hussars are about as effective as 7 Stradiots? A Guard Hussar has 435HP and deals 45 damage. Stradiot has 585HP and deals 56 damage.
Shipping those Guard Hussars is like getting 8 Stradiots without paying any gold for them, at all.
You can't train anymore Stradiots either, by the way. So it would be fine if you got 8 of them in Industrial without paying gold, because you couldn't make more of them?

Can I have some more of these not at all overpowered cards for the civs I play?

Let's see, what example are you (ofcourse) ignoring? Oh yes, can I ship 7 Field Guns with my Portuguese please? I can't make anymore after they're dead, and the shipment is stil worth less (4000) than the 13 Winged Hussars (4200). You won't have a problem with Portuguese getting this card, right? Right ...?

Quote:

Is this actually a serious question?
I will choose the Hussars 100% of the time. Infact, I wouldn't ever even waste an age 4 shipment on 7 Dragoons.
And as far as combat effectiveness goes, if you hit and run with your Dragoons, the Hussars will take out all of your artillery and light infantry. If you stay and fight, the Hussars will easily overrun those Dragoons.
Go ahead, ship those Dragoons. Your German opponent will thank you.

ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 03:24 AM EDT (US)     68 / 97       
Ender you have to stop adding the upgrade cost into the hussars...

look at it this way.

11 highlanders for 1200 gold. we know they are really musketeers. imperial musketeers have 300 hp / 46 att/26 melee, yet highlanders have about 30% on top of that. so lets call it uber imperial upgrade.

now imperial cost 400+1200+3000, which is 4600 res!!, that doesnt even include the uber imperial upgrade.

11 muskts worth 1100 res

so is it grossly OP for brit to have 11 uber imperial musketeer that worth 1100 + 4600 + uber imperial at 1 shipment + 1200 gold when port only get 11 NORMAL muskteers for 1 shipment!?

whats even more mad is that with another age2 card, brit can get another 8 of these, worth 800 + 4600 res + uber imperial for only 1000 food!!!

IS british the most over the top madly OP civ?

u know the answer to that.

ES wanted to give german something strong to make up for lack of unique church army. they would like to give them some uber uhlans, it is natrual they get 4 more than everyone else would, so that is 13. but giving them guard uhlans will also give them guard uhlan upgrade permanently also, which would be very unfair, therefore they given them guard hussars. so they ended up with 13 guard hussars.

look at it another way.

say 13 guard hussars are as effective as 4 stridiots + 2 mamelukes, that would be a fair comparison i say, and say buy 10 corsairs + 2 mamulukes at 2000 gold would sound like a good deal. then the fact 2000 gold + 1 shipment gives you 4 stidiots + 4 mamelukes + 10 cosairs is exactly what you get, a very standard age4 shipment, in fact german gets 2 more units i think, 1 more cosair and 1 more stidiot?

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 04-12-2006 @ 03:26 AM).]

Adam42
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 06:44 AM EDT (US)     69 / 97       
Mercs are NOT imperial units. The whole idea is that you pay a hell of a lot in coin for a small number of very good troops instead of having low cost troops which you have to upgrade. Mercs and hussars should not be compared because they are so different.

Since you're saying the upgrade cost shouldn't be added to the worth of a shipment, how about a shipment in industrial age that upgrades all units to guard? OMFG it has 0 value, what a shite card!

Stophon4
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 08:15 AM EDT (US)     70 / 97       
Can I file an official request to ban people who have no idea what they're talking about but THINK they do?

You should know its OP when it owns any other IV shipment with ease.

"Dutch are OP!"
"Iriquois are OP!"
"Stophon is OP!"

tEk Clan #1 US Clan

[This message has been edited by Stophon4 (edited 04-12-2006 @ 08:16 AM).]

Sjonnie
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 10:25 AM EDT (US)     71 / 97       
You shoulden't count the cost for veteran and guard upgrade. If you ship units in age IV (if you do) you will not ship the units you have only minimal upgrades of, but you ship the units you already have instead. I'm not going to send 24 pikes as Spanish and not upgrade pikes to Tercios. zo with that substracted we have 2600 resources left. If you subtract the cos of 4 Uhlans (which you'd get for free) you have 2000 left. Where this still is much, is not as OP as you claim it to be.

"One day, my quotes will stand in signatures"
Sjonnie

Quod licet Iovi non licet bovi

Solartinum
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 02:06 PM EDT (US)     72 / 97       
Having tried this card out now (and having had it used on me), I'd have to agree that it's somewhat overpowered, and about 9 or 10 guard hussars would be more than sufficient.

HOWEVER, the whole argument of some calling it OP, basing it on supposed cost alone, is just retarded. Firstly, cost does not a good unit make; normal hussars cost plenty, but are generally cost inefficient. Therefore to continue trumpeting on about 'OMG 4.2k res OP OP' is just logically wrong; a much better argument is comparison of combat effectiveness to other age IV shipments (where I agree that this card just pwns).

Also, pretending the card is worth lots more due to factoring in the ENTIRE guard (and veteran, I notice) upgrade cost is ridiculous beyond words.

Edit for this comment:

Quote:

Since you're saying the upgrade cost shouldn't be added to the worth of a shipment, how about a shipment in industrial age that upgrades all units to guard? OMFG it has 0 value, what a shite card!

Dude, do you know the difference between upgrading a unit to veteran and getting a delivery of veteran units? From what you said, it doesn't seem so.

[This message has been edited by Solartinum (edited 04-12-2006 @ 02:12 PM).]

gazza89
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 02:27 PM EDT (US)     73 / 97       
7 field guns for ports age IV ftw
Shizzle
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 02:28 PM EDT (US)     74 / 97       
people saying 13 guard hussars not being op are ignorant. Its like denying that there is gravity on this earth. Its a fkin fact and theres no discussion possible. You get 13 stradiots for free, what civ has that card??? Exactly! no civ. And id like to play the guy who prefers 7 goons over it, cos id like to go own his ass with my 13 guard hussars...
And please dont go into discussion about this..its op. they should have given this card to ports or dutch, but not to germans...

Quote:

HOWEVER, the whole argument of some calling it OP, basing it on supposed cost alone, is just retarded. Firstly, cost does not a good unit make; normal hussars cost plenty, but are generally cost inefficient. Therefore to continue trumpeting on about 'OMG 4.2k res OP OP' is just logically wrong; a much better argument is comparison of combat effectiveness to other age IV shipments (where I agree that this card just pwns).

well were bashing it on cost and on opness. You get 13 superhorses for free! ITs like typing a cheat, hey get me superop units for free cos i wasted all other german opshipments! Only thing they dont have is the 2 falc card...

[This message has been edited by Shizzle (edited 04-12-2006 @ 02:35 PM).]

ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 02:36 PM EDT (US)     75 / 97       

Quote:

Mercs are NOT imperial units. The whole idea is that you pay a hell of a lot in coin for a small number of very good troops instead of having low cost troops which you have to upgrade. Mercs and hussars should not be compared because they are so different.

you have no idea what you talking about....

did i say merc were imperial units?

the idea of mercs and a shipment of guard unit that you cant produce is the same. they are superb, but you cant make them. so it is fair to compare them. (13 winged to 4 strdiots + 2 mamulukes)

if there is an card in age4 that upgrades every units that you DONT produce to guard level. then it is of course WORTHLESS.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames