Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » War Stories Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:War Stories Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33  Next Page »
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-08 10:45 PM EDT (US)         
Yep, here I go again.

Well, this one I lost, but it was fun. It was 1v1 on Ozarks, I was Russia opponent was Sioux. We both aged to Colonial around same time. Ironically, we eneded up trying to build fbs int the same spot, and he destroyed mine. Pretty soon he attacked me, the same time I attacked him. I killed of a few villys, but my army was small since my initial fb had been stopped. The Sioux player didn't take down my TC yet. But soon, his next wave took it down. My CM bought me time for my villys to run away.

So I start rebuilding to the south. I get up 3 blockhouses and begin spamming strelets. It was hilarious, you shoulda seen it. This guy goes back to his base after taking my TC. I get strelets coming in at him from all sides, and he never knows where I am going to strike next. Its all hit an run. I constrict his villys into his town, weakening his eco. I snipe at a few villys, then retreat. And the funny thing is I'm attacking from 3 places at once, so he hardly ever caches me. I do this for at least 20 minutes after he took down my TC. He says to me, "You are the most annoying person I have ever played." I just laugh.

Eventually he masses and army large enough to defend and attack my weak rebuild at the same time. I may have lost, but it was great fun, and it was excellent micro practice.

I WANT YOU to post your stories now!! Participate, people!

Scenarios: Worldmap Series I: North America, Worldmap Series II: Caribbean, The Wasteland

Editor of: Orissa, Kill the Sun, Bathe in Hate

Current Projects: Fog of War, Island Hopping

[This message has been edited by Lord Berminator (edited 12-18-2010 @ 01:16 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
emzeeshady
Skirmisher
posted 09-13-11 09:41 PM EDT (US)     776 / 804       
I just played a very fun 3v3 game on Deccan. I call it Rockets save my ass.

Teams are

me: Brits - Ms
Aztecs - 2nd Lieu
Germans - Serg

vs

Ports - 1st Lieu
Japan - Serg
Ottomans - Serg

We decided on a Mace, Musk, Uhlan mix. We decided to boom and plan for attack at about 10 min because I knew these guys were not rushers. The Aztec and Otto age at around the same time. With everybody else aging about 10 seconds afterwards. I am fully booming right now. Me and the Japan have around the same points while my teammates were not far behind. We were killing them in eco. Then at around 7 min the Port ages. I prepare to start spamming musk when suddenly I see a giant army of Ashis, Jans and a few Organ guns and goons attacking us. Their army was not really balanced but quite large and we knew we had no chance.

Then I devised a plan. I was aging to 3rd at this point and I had enough resources to get to 4th so instead of making reinforcements I aged right away to 4th. By this point we were seriously screwed. Mine and the German tc had fallen but we had escaped with our vils. I told my partners to mass walls around the Aaztecs's tc. We had each picthed in and built like 5 walls in total. Enough to hold them off for a litle. By now I was in the 4th. I had saved up my shipments and I had 3 ready so I sent 2 rockets 3 times. The rockets murdered the opposing army. I am not kidding. There must have been like 50 Jans and 50 Ashis and my Rockets and walls stopped them.

Now I knew our eco was way worse because our vils spent so much time off resources. So I knew we had to attack. I kept sending the rocket shipments and my partners were going doppel and Coyote. We were just trying to keep the 10 Rockets alive. We attacked and had a savge battle where I lost many rockets to enemy culvs but I set up an outpost and an artillery foundry and spammed artillery and won.

We should have lost by all accounts. They had 105 villies more then us at the end. They had about 600 more score put together and we won
Gogo98
Skirmisher
posted 09-22-11 11:59 AM EDT (US)     777 / 804       
hi i am having tons of fun reading your stories (mine are SO LAME compared to those lol) and wanted to know if you could add me please (i'm lvl 6 coming up lvl7 soon)
thx to all and i'll post my own as soon as i have my own lol

"Boredom is a great motivator."
"if a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
"Woman are meant to be loved, not to be understood".

ESO: gogo98 ADDDD MEEEEEE
Khalidbinwalid
Skirmisher
posted 09-22-11 08:55 PM EDT (US)     778 / 804       
Not true, you must have had a battle that was really fun, i have fun battles all the time. Just yesterday i was playing a 3vs3 game, there were a lot of attacks and counterattacks.
But finally me and my other teammates french eco won out, and we just kept spamming cuirs until we won. We were at their gates, before they surrendered.

"When I am in the battlefield, I love it more then when I am in my house"-Khalid Bin Walid
Questions, Questions, you always ask questions-Teacher
Why sir, questions are the basis of human intelligence-me
Gogo98
Skirmisher
posted 09-28-11 00:23 AM EDT (US)     779 / 804       
okay so here goes my first post

it was 3V3 on new england
team 1:green,me private lvl 6 (brits), master sarge yellow sioux, and sarge green japonese
team 2:red ottomans master sarge, orange india sarge and 2nd lieutenant purple (russia).

so it starts fine, age up at same time as everybody else and i say "i'll make cave" so the sioux guys says he too (cause sioux does have a good cave) so jap guy was supposed to make infantry but ends up doing cave whilst hey were all making heavy infantry so we get our asses kicked but manage to push forward and kill their FB (right of our lake)gap guy starts booming whilst i continuously raid red guy who ends up resigning. by now then two other guys had made loads of anti melee cave which is bad for me but i had fully upgraded "veteran" hussards and the poorest eco so i start BOOOMMMIIINNNG and right when i have the resources to go imperial (cause i had easily managed industrial the russians guy kills my TC with opera so i get mad build one with explorer next to THEIR huron village and send in my TC wagon that i put at same space as before.

so japanese guy starts spamming a few samourais and send them to the purple town killing hake of it (but purple had already started to rebuild in orange's town.

so everybody was imperial and i had fully upgraded OP brit hussards blue dude had the poorest ashis but still had 125
and yellow had continuously spammed rifle mounted cave (which were good and he spammed about 50 in a few sec.

okay i start stubornly spamming hussards at a rate of 20 per 20 and get them killed by 100 rc from india so i make dragoons (something like 70 cause i only had about 60 villies but it was enough for my eco)so blue and yellow completely destroy orange eco and my dragoons were easily killed as well as my 60 hurons dudes (yeah i thought it funny to have those LOL)so i start spamming my hussards again but by this time blue had OP orange and yellow was destroying purple so i came to help and GG

Diarmid
Skirmisher
posted 09-28-11 01:06 PM EDT (US)     780 / 804       
v2

The Log of the British Expeditionary force to Indochina

June 18th 1774
Just landed on the shores of the far east. Many of us have died in the crossing from Calcutta. The galleons accompanying us sunk almost as soon as we were out of port, along with our occupying force and the bulk of our supplies. All that is left to us is myself, Colin Campbell; explorer extraordinaire and 6 emigrants. How could it possibly get any worse.

19th June 1774
French colony spotted. Sod.

20th June 1774
Our centre of trade has been established, not that it matters we're dead as soon as the frogs find us.

21st June 1774
I have checked the interior of this mosquito infested jungle and have come to the sobering conclusion that it is in fact hell on earth. Tigers guard every bounty of the earth. I was almost bitten by the feral Beggers! They have fangs the size of Halibuts and furs that could keep me warm until the rapture, but you have to shoot them first.

22nd June 1774
The emigrants have Multiplied! Goodness knows how, but while I was away they have almost tripled in number. How can I look at the Womenfolk if they're Capable of that. However I have located the french base of operations. They seem to be in a similar position to us. Perhaps the situation is not lost.

23rd June 1774
Our little colony has advanced into a golden era. We are ready to collonise the lands around us and teach the good methodist virtues! Manors are spring up and even more settlers are springing from them. I'm beginning to realise I need to split up the Men and Women. They are literally sleeping on the job.

24th June 1774
Some of the lads havebeen practising with longbows fashioned from the wood around us. Luckily I have ordered the constuction of a stout palisade to separate us from the slimy croissant sniffers. Outposts will not only awe the natives of this barborous land but give the Cheese eating surrender monkeys something to think about! Lets see them get past our defenses now!

25th June 1774
Our defenses lie in ruins. All those who valiantly defended our walls fave perished to lead shot and brutal crossbow bolts. Even as I write they are coming this way. The ony measure left to us is to use Colonial Militia to strengthen the centre of our town and give the garrison training.

26th June 1774
They attacked during the night. The wood party were out late. Something about a quota I may have set them. 3 were murdered in cold blood even before the warning bells could
ring out their warning.Fires raged across the village as flaming arrows lodged in the dry timbers. Our technologies advanced in such a way that now we have entered the time of fortresses. Hopefully we should be able to outmatch the Droves of Garlic Eaters. The Garrison kept firing on wave after wave of Frenchmen bombarded our homes. As the morning sun rose the last french soldier was hit in the forehead with a bullet of purest almost-lead. His blood sprayed from the gaping hole and he fell back lifeless, devalued euros rolling across the ground.

27th June 1774
We know they will return soon. Scouts have seen 2 Barracks on our side of the river, which incidentally I have named after myself. The River Colin seperated our towns but no longer could we count on these choke points to save us. I told the village council that we must do the only thing that we can do do to survive. Run Away. This incredibly sensible suggestion was rebuffed for two reasons. 1. We did not have any ships or wood to spare for docks. 2. If we run the Perverted Parisians will gain sway over the innocent natives. And the Animals. We begin training men in the British Art of the Musketeer and the foundations are laid for a stable.

28th June 1774
French bayonets came over the horizon, glinting in the sun. I stopped to look at the spectacular panorama for a moment before taking aim at a particularly ugly musketeer. The battle that ensued was fierce. Hussar sabres glittered as they slashed at the poorly armoured Crossbowmen. Muskets flashed as they spat bulets at the heroic defenders. Where
were our Musketeers during this you may ask, Well they were on a daring raid into the heart of French Territory. 27 Marched South to the Stronghold of the French, Bereft of defenders a massacre ensued before a defense could be attempted. Even then with their Town Centre Collapsing around them the army in the North finally began to retreat Run like the filthy over-sexed morons they were. The victorious British force killed more of their strangley attired settles in an Imbroglio (QI) of easy kills. Finally the Frogs returned to their burnt out shell of a base and slowly managed to kill off the contingent whilst receiving heavy losses.

29th June 1774
Pitched battle was joined outside our town as their Grande Armée assaulted the token force defending our town. Bent on revenge they lashed out with the ferocity of animals. As the timbers fell it soon became apparent that our Town Centre too had fallen. A Dark Day for His Majesty George III's forces everywhere.

30th June 1774
Slowly, painstakingly and with al the care of a father with his child we reassembled our town. Schematics were used to rebuild our town centre at a ruinous cost. The only hope left to us was that the French were in a worse position their settlers were pushing up the daisies, or daisy equivalent in Indochina. Eventually we had a new army of fine young men, slightly pixelated weapons not gleaming the Lord in his infinite wisdom turned it off.

1st August 1774
We are about to move out. A force comprised of myself, 32 musketeers and 7 Hussars are heading to massacre the French in a stellar battle that will live forever as the battle of The Good British Blokes vs the Slimy Frog Eaters. Catchy huh?

4th August 1774
Tally Ho Yibba de Dap and Zing Zanng Spillet! VICTORY! We smashed our French Rivals in a battle that will live in History Forever! We arrived at a ghost town. Only Coureur Carcases dotted the ground. The house burning that followed by calls of 'Mercoir' and pitiful screams which were heartily igonored. Battered Bruised and Broken the French fled into the Wilderness. The Union Flag was raised and Victory was declared. For king, For Country, For Earl Grey!

In Brief:
1. Me (British Sergeant) vs Them (French Master Sergeant)
2. Indochina Map (The one with 2 River Crossings in TAD)
3. He rushes with x-bow Musk mix and I defend with Colonial militia and the Colonial Militia card and Get to fortress.
4. At this point he has 2 Barracks and a stable on my side of the Island. He hits Fort. I have a 26 musket Army.
5. I take the Other crossing and kill his TC.
6. He kills My TC.
7. We rebuild but my Eco was stronger. Send a Musket Spam army and GG.

Yes, I enjoyed writing this more than you did reading it. Usual terms and conditions apply as to the Spelling, punctuation and Grammar. Please ignore the anti-french Sentiment, its meant in good humour. Don't be cruel. Please.

Diarmid
Gogo98
Skirmisher
posted 10-06-11 00:35 AM EDT (US)     781 / 804       
OK so the basics first:
-i am a private-
-was on a 6p FFA with level 18 to level 32-
-i managed to survive 30 mins-
-i was playing ports-
-it was on great lakes-
-other players were (yellow):japs-(teal):brits-(red)german-and rest i didn't have time to see them

so what happens is i start of pretty well even though a bit late cause of my mum'chores... anyway i managa to age up 14 vills at about 8^9 minutes (not bad eh? ;P)to my right is yellow who is french and we have an alliance so it pisses of teal who takes an alliance as well with dark blue (no civ to be remembered) and i was making my 40 masks to protect myself from either yellow either red but then i was only protecting from red lol anyway i had like 40 guard msk 40 guard cassas and 15 vet Xbows which i made at the beginning afraid from rush and 2 ribaudeqin from age 4 and basically i was going to attack red on my left side and left all my eco UNguarded and forgot to wall up lake which basically wouldn't have been useful anyway because teal comes up with 50 royal guard hussards (oh yeah he has been BOOOOMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG like hell and was age V with 1500 score at 30 minutes onFFA (mostly thx to the fact he took control of the lake....so he pops up all those hussards my Xplorer was lying down right in the middle i sent my army but h spammed more form galleons so i said GG and well...GG :P

arnster
Skirmisher
posted 10-12-11 11:03 PM EDT (US)     782 / 804       
My first post ever on heavengames!

I've only been playing online for a little over a month. I'm currently on at least an 18 game winning streak and jumped from corporal to 2nd lt in a matter of days. I'm very happy about that. Anyways, my war story is as follows:

I was Japanese vs a Brit on Rockies. I do a normal 14 vill age up around 430 with Tori gates. I had shipped 300 wood earlier on and basically controlled the entire valley with my shrines generating food. He aged up a little before me and i saw him moving his outpost wagon by the left trade route. Why? I have no idea. None whatsoever. Sure there was a lot of food there, but he built his fb right near my shrine. I built my fb in the valley near so as to be nearest to his fb but also close to his (as I later found out) abandoned tc. Anyways, I ship a daimyo and keep pumping out vills. Once my rax is built I ship 5 ashis to my Daimyo and build another 5 with my daimyo. I then periodically add 1 to the build queue in my rax till I have 15 ashis and another 5 ashi shipment on the way. At this point I see that he is attacking the shrine right next to his fb with a measly army of 10 or so musks. I notice the dead hunts very far away from that and move in my troops. I slaughter a few of his vills and he starts to move his troops towards me. I move away from that for some unknown reason and pwn his tc. Idk why, but he didn't have anyone there nor did he even try to defend it. Instead, he goes back to destroying my shrine. My eco has now way outboomed his as he has no tc and has lost vills. He then tries to attack my tc, but I see him coming, garrison my vills, and wait it out as he valiantly tries to raze my settlement. I ship 5 yumis followed by another 5 yumis to my tc and he lets them shoot at his HI. Idk what he was thinking. I then move my main force back to his fb, take his tower out, shoot his remaining longbows and it's gg. As he's about to resign, he randomly asks me a ton of questions regarding both how I got my army and the composition of said army. All in all not a challenging match, but definitely a fun one that resulted in my move up from MS to 2nd lt!
Gogo98
Skirmisher
posted 11-13-11 10:48 AM EDT (US)     783 / 804       
why isn't anybody writing anymore stories???COME ON DUDES

Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 11-27-11 03:06 PM EDT (US)     784 / 804       
Intense stories everyone! And welcome arnster ;D

Scenarios: Worldmap Series I: North America, Worldmap Series II: Caribbean, The Wasteland

Editor of: Orissa, Kill the Sun, Bathe in Hate

Current Projects: Fog of War, Island Hopping
Overshield
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-12 06:45 AM EDT (US)     785 / 804       
Played a game today with a conscript on my team. I knew we were in trouble about 10 seconds in when he used three villagers to pick up one treasure.

Game went for about 1/2 hour and it was basically 1vs2 as I fought off the opposing team's army while my teammate made a mill in discovery age and then walled up in colonial with little to no army. I think he got as many as 10 jans at one stage while the enemy had about 30 longbows. I hope he learns about Abus guns soon. I would have told him, but his English was very poor. He knew 'help' - which he used a lot.

We lost.
Khalidbinwalid
Skirmisher
posted 02-11-12 02:45 PM EDT (US)     786 / 804       
He knew 'help' - which he used a lot.
rofl, that had me rolling

"When I am in the battlefield, I love it more then when I am in my house"-Khalid Bin Walid
Questions, Questions, you always ask questions-Teacher
Why sir, questions are the basis of human intelligence-me
anterior2
Scenario Design Expert
posted 02-12-12 05:25 PM EDT (US)     787 / 804       
That was epic Diarmid!

StormComing (to me): "Seems like you're way under-ranked"

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!
grandevous
Skirmisher
posted 04-17-12 10:29 PM EDT (US)     788 / 804       
C'mon guys. Keep on writing stories.
Overshield
Skirmisher
posted 10-05-12 10:05 AM EDT (US)     789 / 804       
Played a 4vs4 expert comp stomp tonight, hosted by a guy who made no military units until 44 minutes into the game. Very odd. His username is tieckof, so watch out for him - he'll 21 taunt you if you ask him for help, lol. Lucky we were on Large Sag and there was one other decent player on our team, otherwise it would have been over.

I vaguely remember this guy doing the same thing on Large Caro a couple weeks back, but I didn't remember his name. Pretty sure now it was tieckof.
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 10-05-12 08:07 PM EDT (US)     790 / 804       
Overshield
Skirmisher
posted 10-05-12 10:29 PM EDT (US)     791 / 804       
It was vanilla.
anterior2
Scenario Design Expert
posted 10-06-12 06:28 PM EDT (US)     792 / 804       
We should have a "watch out for this guy" thread, where we warn others of terrible teammates. I've run into a couple of incompetant players who really should be conscript lvl negative infinity, but because I'm not in the habit of pesting people, I think I just keep running into them again and again.

I had this one person once that walled in all of our TCs in a rated game (on purpose; to troll us). He was MS rank too!

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!

[This message has been edited by anterior2 (edited 10-06-2012 @ 06:30 PM).]

Overshield
Skirmisher
posted 11-10-12 04:05 AM EDT (US)     793 / 804       
Why is it that noobs always tell me what to do? I mean, it should be clear that my score is higher, my army and eco are superior, yet still, "attack the fort!" and "advance now!" That's what happened in a 3vs3 expert comp stomp today. And this was from a Dutch player who made 2 banks in a 40 minute game.

Noobs always want to attack a fort with about 20 skirm/musk.

[This message has been edited by Overshield (edited 11-10-2012 @ 04:05 AM).]

anterior2
Scenario Design Expert
posted 11-10-12 07:42 PM EDT (US)     794 / 804       
It was comp stomp. Just ignore them, you dont need teamwork in unrated games.

Overshield
Skirmisher
posted 12-07-12 01:08 AM EDT (US)     795 / 804       
I played a FFA last night and one guy quit when I rushed him with my French villagers. Apparently he didn't know to garrison his villies, so I pummeled them to death until he resigned.
ainainain
Skirmisher
posted 01-04-13 05:56 AM EDT (US)     796 / 804       
Yes massive thread. I appreciate this great post.
flowerboom
Skirmisher
posted 01-22-13 09:26 AM EDT (US)     797 / 804       
hi all!

i have joined because i loved this thread so much , i love FFA

lord berminator , your WORLD maps take my breath away , could you please add me on ESO so i can enjoy your scenarios ?
Sir Robert Bruce
Skirmisher
posted 01-24-14 06:13 PM EDT (US)     798 / 804       
Guess I could share a few war stories...

1. Why it pays to pay attention to the "trivial"

So I'm British, aided by a Dutch AI. I'm squared off against my brother and his French AI ally. I think he himself was playing Spanish or Russian. The instant the game starts, I task 5 villagers on resources, leaving 1 to the crates. Before either of us have explored even half the map, I'm at 800 food and I launch into Colonial. Meanwhile, I kill the French explorer and at least wound my brother's guy, who later fell prey to a treasure guardian till ransomed (by which time I had come along and picked up the loot). Once in Colonial, I send myself a musketeer squad and use them to help get the big treasures. A bit later, the French attempted to rescue their comrade from behind my town center, only to find that six musketeers, six longbows, 3 outposts, a garrisoned TC, and an upgraded explorer awaited their couple of horses. Shortly after my brother and the French both reached Colonial, I hit Fortress and up went my fort. The rest of Napoleon's game was spent on sending cavalry in little squads to attack my fort and complaining to my brother that resignation was in order. Eventually, with 40 muskets, 4 each of howitzers, field guns, and rockets, 26 longbows, and a horde of indians, I wiped out the both of them. I later discovered that my brother pays little heed to native trade posts, HC shipments, or tech upgrades. Those "trivial" details cost him the game, and he's still none the wiser

2. Know what your enemy is likely to throw at you

So this time, I'm playing in TWC and by myself. I'm British again (L22), with Dutch allies again, but against Germans and French. The game went well till I noticed an attack near where I built my fort. I casually scrolled down, thinking on terms of natives and cavalry. Nope, it was nitro-bombers and my fort was already in red zone. I lost it, which made me so mad I sent every military unit I had and I wiped the Germans off the face of the Earth, followed by the French once I rebuilt my army. Still, I shoulda at least walled the thing in before leaving it by itself in the middle of the map. Goes to show, even if you're at Level 22 after playing only 2-3 weeks, there are still things to learn.

I'll put up more stories after someone else posts, cause the next is a long one, and I'm goina do it kinda like Diarmid did earlier, and I don't wanna be accused of double-post

Religion: Man going to God<<<<>>>>Christ: God coming to man
Marx: What's yours is mine<<<<>>>>Christ: What's mine is yours

Creator of Glen Cairn Beta map (sorry I couldn't hotlink)
CIP: William Wallace-The Bravest Heart & Three Brothers Campbell

[This message has been edited by Sir Robert Bruce (edited 01-25-2014 @ 02:44 PM).]

fenmeister
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-14 10:09 AM EDT (US)     799 / 804       
I had a pretty good one yesterday: I was German and he was French on Great Plains, He in the north-east and I in the south-west. I thought it was funny because we had the exact same win percentage at the start.

The game started pretty standard, running around gathering treasure and such. I stole one treasure from him (I think it was 90 wood or something like that), which made him pretty mad. We both went to colonial at the same time and had one of the best skirmishes I've had in a while. It was quite evenly matched, although mostly nearer to his town, but I couldn't win with a large enough force to do any significant damage. At this point I'd pushed my villagers north to hunt, but he managed to find that, effectively evening our economies.
Or so I thought. He must have been quite ahead (darn French), because I suddenly got the notification that he was in fortress. Knowing that I couldn't home to fight him at a tech advantage, I immediately fell back and threw up some walls around my main base. He pushed along the trade route on the southeast and took the third trading post, which I had quietly been holding. Fortunately his army was primarily Dragoons and skirmishers to counter my Ulhans and potential Doppelsoldners.
The outposts that I put up managed to hold him off, and I advanced to Fortress with the messenger. I noticed he had an outpost and Town Center up by the contested trading post, so I pumped out a couple Falconets supplemented by LOTS of skirmishers and mounted an attack. It was another fairly even fight: I managed to reclaim the trading post, but at the cost of a large part of my army and both falconets to boot. The battle did give me enought experience to send another shipment: Germantown Farmers.
He already had a fort up at this point and looked ready to sit back and build up for a while, but I had two farms already producing. I was quickly able to get up to 20 settler wagons, plus villager from my town center (about equal to a villager count of 85). He had Cuirrasiers running around by this time, but the Germans have War Wagons.
With the sizable economy boost I was able to build a decent force of skirmishers, War Wagons, and some hand infantry (plus free Ulhans, of course), and advance to Industrial. Surprisingly, he hadn't built a second town center and I was ahead in economy. My first shipment for Industrial was 2 Heavy Cannons. They took out the fort, plus his mass of skirmishers and Dragoons. Game over. He cursed me out.
It looks like his macro slipped after I reclaimed the trading post. I was on the equivalent of 3 town centers at that time, and I only saw one in his base when I invaded. Still, it was a good game. It had some of the most exciting Colonial Age fighting I've done in a while.
jacobportnov
Skirmisher
posted 05-11-14 06:07 PM EDT (US)     800 / 804       
It was 3v3 and I was playing as ottomans. One of the guys on my team had his base destroyed and the other lost all of his like 30 uhlans in a misguided raid. What I tried to do is jump to the industrial age, make a quick bunch of bombards and just run through all 3 of my opponents lol... I got the bombards by using factories and sending cards but I never got past the first opponent... sad story
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames