Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » War Stories Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:War Stories Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 33  Next Page »
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-08 10:45 PM EDT (US)         
Yep, here I go again.

Well, this one I lost, but it was fun. It was 1v1 on Ozarks, I was Russia opponent was Sioux. We both aged to Colonial around same time. Ironically, we eneded up trying to build fbs int the same spot, and he destroyed mine. Pretty soon he attacked me, the same time I attacked him. I killed of a few villys, but my army was small since my initial fb had been stopped. The Sioux player didn't take down my TC yet. But soon, his next wave took it down. My CM bought me time for my villys to run away.

So I start rebuilding to the south. I get up 3 blockhouses and begin spamming strelets. It was hilarious, you shoulda seen it. This guy goes back to his base after taking my TC. I get strelets coming in at him from all sides, and he never knows where I am going to strike next. Its all hit an run. I constrict his villys into his town, weakening his eco. I snipe at a few villys, then retreat. And the funny thing is I'm attacking from 3 places at once, so he hardly ever caches me. I do this for at least 20 minutes after he took down my TC. He says to me, "You are the most annoying person I have ever played." I just laugh.

Eventually he masses and army large enough to defend and attack my weak rebuild at the same time. I may have lost, but it was great fun, and it was excellent micro practice.

I WANT YOU to post your stories now!! Participate, people!

Scenarios: Worldmap Series I: North America, Worldmap Series II: Caribbean, The Wasteland

Editor of: Orissa, Kill the Sun, Bathe in Hate

Current Projects: Fog of War, Island Hopping

[This message has been edited by Lord Berminator (edited 12-18-2010 @ 01:16 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Derek_Zoolander
Skirmisher
posted 03-21-10 05:28 PM EDT (US)     726 / 804       
Earth 5 person FFA with diplomacy (by ivanelterrible ;P).

Me - French (teal)
Yellow - British
Green - Japan

Game starts off, everyone claims their land. Purple and Red go to Asia, soon quit for no apparent reason. I took the Hudson Bay route to Canada, quickly aging to Fortress as I could, while getting upgrades. Yellow takes greenland, and we were barely off each others coasts - almost like Cuba and America. Green goes to New Zealand in SW of map, colonizing it, shrining all the deer, and fortifying it as much as he could. He loved that part lol.

Game starts, I colonize all of America, taking every resource there was, while I had a TC in SA pumping vils to get the mines. Yellow boomed hard and was in Imperial as I was clicking for industrial. Green put up 4-5 walls to block the entrance to his island and utilized every single spot he could for his patties/TC/wonders/castles. He soon colonized Hawaii, putting up several castles and docks surrounding it all. He boomed somewhat using boats.

As everyone boomed, I got every TP I could. I got every single NA one (including the one on Cuba - it's so annoying), then moved my explorer east to Africa/Asia. Here, I made a trail of TPs, while my explorer was guarded by ambush Caribs. Here, I found that yellow was building a stronghold/new base in Eurasia, spanning from finland to Saudi Arabia. He declared on me soon afterwards, and I spammed cuirs to canoes to invade Greenland with (it had no walls - and I wanted the security to keep NA), but he soon quit.

Facing this, Green kept taunting me "try and attack my fortress, hahaha)". i began building docks, but then found my TPs paid off - I hit trade monopoly and he resigned haha.

Boring-ish game, but luckily it was lag free.

Formerly Pandar.
ESO: Derek_Zoolander
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 03-27-10 11:43 PM EDT (US)     727 / 804       
Lmao thanks for keepin the storyin' spirit alive Derek

I really gotta write these again--I'm starting break next weekend though so Berm will be back in town then

Scenarios: Worldmap Series I: North America, Worldmap Series II: Caribbean, The Wasteland

Marpolo
Skirmisher
posted 05-02-10 01:48 PM EDT (US)     728 / 804       
A 1v3 Game I played some time ago-and won.

I was the Germans(Blue), my 3 enemies were Aztec(Red), Dutch(Teal), and Spanish(Green). They were also all in the same clan. The map was Large Siberia.

I was rushed fast by infantry from all three players. The Dutch player's skirmisher army got smashed by my minutemen and crossbowmen, but the other two armies that came shortly after were able to destroy my base. Miraculously, most of my villagers and my explorer were able to escape.

I wandered around the map, gathering resources, and generally keeping a low profile. I then built a small base and went to the fortress age.

I then created a bunch of petards and assembled a squad of uhlans from stables and shipments. They were sent to the dutch player, who had not created any additional soldiers since his initial assault.

My petards moved in fast, taking out his military buildings, outposts, and his TC. My uhlans were quick to kill all of the Dutch villagers and his explorer. He got out a "OMFG CHEATER" before he was defeated by my motley crew.

The other two players, frightened by my sneak attack, pulled all of their men to defend their bases. They didn't make a large variety of units- red made mostly macehaultins while green built his army out of musketeers and pikemen.

My economy was going well, and my enemies made the mistake of not scouting or trying to figure out where my base was. They didn't even build any walls. I made it to the Industrial age (both enemies were still in fortress) and built up an army of nitro petards, uhlans, and dopps.

My scouts see green's army leaving his base, looking for me.
I quickly send my army to attack red. He has a handful of skull knights, but his army is mostly unupgraded macehaultins. My forces smash his, and my uhlans scramble to kill the fleeing villies while my petards and doppels raze his buildings. They are all killed before they can reach green's base, and red resigns.

It is finally a 1v1 match. I make it to the Imperial age, research spies (which depletes my coin supply) and gather my remaining forces to finish Green off. He's in the industrial age, with musketeers, pikemen, rodeleros, and some horse guns. I get heavy losses, but eventually my forces beat back his, and green resigns.

It was a good game, but I probably would have lost if they had continued seeking me out instead of hiding at their bases, and I wasn't as lucky.
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-02-10 08:28 PM EDT (US)     729 / 804       
Hey marpolo

How did you convince the other players to do 3v1? Didn't they think it would be a cakewalk?

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
Marpolo
Skirmisher
posted 05-03-10 03:32 PM EDT (US)     730 / 804       
Well, We were waiting for a 3v3 game, but it was taking a long time to get anyone else to join the game. So I told them to just start a 1v3 game.

They probably thought it was going to be really easy, and no matter what happened they were still going to win, so they let their guard down. As I said, I was very lucky. If I had been found before I had destroyed teal and red, I would have had no chance of winning.
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 05-28-10 11:55 PM EDT (US)     731 / 804       
Haha what were their ranks vs. yours?

I'm still alive, in case people have been wondering--I've been ridiculously busy, you all prob hear me say that a lot, I'm hoping this Memorial Day weekend though I can squeeze in some ESO time :P if not, then when school ends, since finals are coming up.

[This message has been edited by Lord Berminator (edited 05-28-2010 @ 11:56 PM).]

As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-29-10 00:06 AM EDT (US)     732 / 804       
Good luck with exams Bermie. I'm not on much these days (looking for work, TF2, scenario building etc) but I might hop on for a FFA.

Crunkatog on ESO
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
moon22
Skirmisher
posted 06-04-10 09:04 PM EDT (US)     733 / 804       
I played a sort of interesting 3v3...

It was my 3rd game since getting the warcheifs and i was Iroquois, allies were Russian(yellow) and Aztecs(red) and enemies were double british(blue and green) and a dutch(cyan). Map:large Patagonia I played poorly but we still won because the enemies were bad.

I initially ask if I should rush cyan (the dutch, closest) and my allies said ok so I build a forward warhut and start making tomahawks while blue starts making muskets from a forward rax and we counter each other for about 3 rounds of troops making until my Russian ally sends in about 2o strelets and aztecs sends in some JPKs and we destroy his rax and march on to cyan. Cyan is in the colonial age and had three banks! so he starts making spies and skrims to counter our tomahawk/strelet/JPK/macehaultins army so i send in kenya. His allies do nothing to stop us and we level his town and he resigns. Green(british) builds a stable next to aztec ally and we are forced to retreat to kill his stable and 10 or so husars. We (i have now reached fortress as well as blue) (sorry it is taking so long to read this, im not very directed) then attack with more troops and while russia send 70ish strelets we go around back and kill greens eco. At this point i reach industrial, and both enemies resign without a word though they still had a chance... So ends the most boring tale in the world (really sorry but now since i typed it i might as well post it)
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 06-19-10 07:25 PM EDT (US)     734 / 804       
Lmao sometimes the most boring are the most interesting :P

I finally played an FFA for the first time in like two months yesterday, didn't have time to write a story though--hopefully before I go on vacation at the end of the month, I can squeeze in a story or two :P

moon22
Skirmisher
posted 06-22-10 06:31 PM EDT (US)     735 / 804       
Hey, just played a game 2 secs ago and it was interesting

so i played Iroquois and so did my ally, and we were facing a Otto Russian. Both teams rushed but we won the rush and massed more troops and destroyed the otto's town and he retreats to his ally. Then we mass troops (it was Indochina so we had the choke points, and massed troops there) while raiding for about 5 mins. Then my ally has to go so he send in his army and about 15 rams by water into both of their base. We lost the battle of our main armies, but they now sincerely lack any infrastructure whatsoever. At this point my ally leaves and I spam troops into their bases (which they rebuild 4 times) for the next 15 mins until I get to industrial then imperial and they have practically nothing. I do admire their guerrilla warfare though, attack and hiding every where on the map, took seemingly forever to win.

they never said gg though...
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 06-24-10 08:12 PM EDT (US)     736 / 804       
Nice :P lolol the first story I ever posted was me going guerrilla as Russians, hilarious game there

GAH I just played a freakin AWESOME FFA on this custom islands map, but I lagged out somehow >.< can't write a story now properly

EDIT: I'm off to Israel now for 5 weeks, don't know who's gonna see this, just a little heads up though haha. Everyone have a great July, GL & HF!! :P

[This message has been edited by Lord Berminator (edited 06-29-2010 @ 01:57 PM).]

Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 08-06-10 10:00 PM EDT (US)     737 / 804       
Hay guys, Bermie's back, and he's got a warstory!

MAP
A cool earth-like map of several islands on a large sea; one long snakelike island (Main Isle), a medium-sized island west of the Main Isle (West Island), a small, remote island connected to the edge of the map way out in the southwestern part of the map (Southern Strip), two closely-knit islands just to the northeast of Main Isle (Dragon Island), and two medium-sized, close-ish islands to the far east (North and South Eastland).

INTRODUCTION
The Aztec Empire, ruled by Emperor Luc, settled on the Southern Strip and South Eastland, the larger of the two Eastland islands. The Russian Armada, commanded by General Bill Harikov, landed on the southern half of Main Isle. The Chinese Empire, led by General Lord Berminator, built on Dragon Island, and both the French Army, led by General Vic, and the Japanese Army, led by General Rawoa, happened to land on the moderate-sized North Eastland. There were also three explorers from Britain, Tibet, and Switzerland, but they all abandoned their expeditions early on.

PART I: The Franco-Japan Feud
All of the colonizing powers had to deal will the trouble of hostile natives, mainly Caribs and Zapotecs, early on. But some nations had other problems to deal with besides the natives; naturally, conflict was inevitable bewteen the French and Japanese unless one of them moved out. North Eastland could support one power, but not two. General Rawoa was open and friendly at first, offering either an alliance or he could move to a different island, but General Vic was not so open to diplomacy. He simply attacked the Japanese settlement as early as he could. Outnumbered, General Rawoa had his colonists evacuate to the northern part of Main Isle.
In the meantime, the Aztecs, Chinese, and Russians were developing with little difficult. Lord Berminator constructed a relatively small but magnificant city, and defeated a group of nearby Carib warriors.

PART II: A Time of Peace
The French built up on North Eastland, now that they had the island to themselves. Lord Berminator soon took interesting in colonizing Main Isle, but realized that General Rawoa and the Japanese had relocated there. The Chinese and Japanese got along very well, defeating a large native village together and splitting the crates of resources they found between each other. It wasn't an alliance, but they definitely weren't going to be attacking each other anytime soon. Since the only nearby area of land the Chinese could colonize was a small area between the Russian territory on the southern half of Main Isle and the Japanese territory on the northern half of Main Isle, Lord Berminator set up small, peacefull colony purely for economic purpose so that his villagers had easy access to the lumber and ore of Main Isle.

PART III: French Aggression
By now, all powers, especially the Japanese and Aztecs, and taken to heavy fishing in the expansive waters of the area. The Chinese soon had nearly exhausted all of the fish in their nearby waters, and the Japanese helped show them the plentiful whales and fish in the waters between West Island and Main Isle, known as the West Sea. The Japanese had also begun colonizing West Island.
The French during all this time were involved in some minor skirmishes in which they attacked the Aztecs and Japanese. Soon, French General Vic conducted an attack against the Russian Armada, and even though he was at the advantage, General Harikov surrendered abruptly. Even though he had just defeated the Russians and could easily colonize their old territory, General Vic then attacked the Chinese on Dragon Island from the west with his navy. Once he breached the Chinese walls, he sent in a battalion of cuirassiers. They did heavy damage, destroying the Summer Palace and a factory, but they were beaten off by massed Chinese troops. Meanwhile, the Chinese navy arrived and blew the French war vessels to smithereens. A couple more warships came in and landed another small squadron of cuirassiers, but they were beaten off easily. Lord Berminator told General Vic that if he tried attacking one more time, the Chinese army would counterattack in full force. General Vic then simply said that he just wanted more land because his island was too small, and with that he withdrew his army from the area completely and was never heard from again.
In the meantime, the Japanese colonized the southern tip of Main Isle.

PART IV: The Final War
The final stage was basically set. Lord Berminator was much more powerful than the General Rawoa and Emperor Luc, but there was not going to be any conflict between the Chinese and Japanese. The Chinese made a few final preparations, and the fleet sailed east to the Eastlands, both of which were now under control of the Aztecs. After taking out the Eastlands and moving down towards the Southern Strip, Emperor Luc surrendered. All of the islands were now under control of the Chinese, and the Japanese were there to share the spoils.

Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 08-11-10 05:39 PM EDT (US)     738 / 804       
Postin a new war story soon :P

[This message has been edited by Lord Berminator (edited 08-11-2010 @ 05:43 PM).]

As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 08-11-10 09:00 PM EDT (US)     739 / 804       
Can't wait. If you have a copy of the custom map, host it so I can get a look at it

Crunkatog on ESO
Crunkatog on Steam.
DarkDeoxys
Skirmisher
posted 09-01-10 00:31 AM EDT (US)     740 / 804       
Where can I find large maps like this?
moon22
Skirmisher
posted 09-18-10 09:51 PM EDT (US)     741 / 804       
I have a war story! So its me (ports) and a russian vs. a russian and otto. Map is regicide Honshu. About 5 mins into the game opponents says no warships, and I was planing on galley rushing them. Annoyed, and forced to semi-ff I get attacked by ottos, destroying my base as I retreat to my new farther tc base and me/ally destroy his army of jannies with strelets/xbow/cass. I still have all my vills, an age advantage and a large fishing industry, so I, and later my ally, retreat to the island when both opponents attack later with a larger force (of cossacks, jannies and strelets). At the island I make culvs and boom as does my ally. We scout a enemy base on the tip of the island and keep booming. I hit imperial before my opponent hits industrial, scaring him to send a large army of musks and oprichniks into our base. We defeat their armies at the cost of a factory. Recouping, we develop an armies of imperial fu jintes and cassadores and my ally masses musks and horse guns. We advance and they attack again with same type armies but defeat them easily, as no one else is imperial. We march on and destroy their fb, and the russian opponent says he has to leave, and the otto lags out. GG, and moral of story - dont say NWS at the 5 min mark!
cam44
Skirmisher
posted 11-03-10 10:51 AM EDT (US)     742 / 804       
My best moment was when I played Native Treaty card the very second I aged to Colonial. I had 2 native TP's and streamed my opponents base with Natives, minute men and my explorer. Without a single barracks or house I fed a L.Col. a loss in under 8 minutes.
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 11-07-10 00:39 AM EDT (US)     743 / 804       
Heheh nice story moon, I like the moral there ;P
And rofl nice one cam

So, after a long hiatus, I can finally write another classic Berminator war story. So, here we go

INTRODUCTION
After weeks of sailing, General Lord Berminator landed his Imperial Chinese Forces in the southern part of a large remote desert in Sonora. To the west of the Chinese was the Japanese army under the command of General Kronos. Coporal Mac led an expeditionary force of Ottomans in from the west, but left for some unknown reason early on. There was a French Colony governed by Prince Pawel in the northwest, and a stronger French Army up north led by a man called Saint. The Dutch Colonel Rengi led in a Dutch Battalion to the east of Saint's French Army. Shah Jaimemonica landed an Indian Army in the far east of the territory, and lastly there was a Russian Brigade commanded by Lieutenant Bateau in the southeast, to the direct east of the Chinese.

PART I: Early Rivalries
Lord Berminator had more offensive plans for this war. He wanted to find the location of Saint's French soldiers, because he knew that the French would be powerful later on. However, Saint was on the other side of the territory, and Russian Lieutenant Bateau had started to conduct a few raids against their Chinese neighbors. Enraged, Berminator sent his own raiding force of steppe riders that killed several strelets and a few villagers. He constantly kept sending raids from all directions at the Russian Brigade’s encampment, and soon forced the Russians to wall themselves up.
While the two French powers expanded their economies in the north, the Japanese and the Indians somehow got into a feud with each other, even though they were on opposite sides of the land. It was pretty back and forth at the beginning, with most of the conflict taking place around the Japanese trading posts. After a few weeks of skirmishes between Kronos and Jaimemonica, Lord Berminator launched an all-out attack on the Russians. The Chinese breached the enemy walls quickly. There was a mass of muskets and strelets and about a dozen cossacks that met them, but they quickly fell to the Chinese troops. A few more Russian muskets and cossacks were called up, but they fell like flies. As the Russian Town Center burned to the ground, Lieutenant Bateau surrendered.

PART II: Widespread Conflict
A few days after the Chinese defeated the Russians, Prince Pawel and his French colonists left for unknown reasons. That left the Chinese Imperial Army, the Indian Army, the Japanese Army, the French Armada, and the Dutch Battalion. The Indians and Japanese continued to fight; the Indians were slowly gaining he upper hand and pushing into the Japanese base next to the Chinese city. In the north, the Saint’s army suddenly waged war on Colonel Rengi’s battalion. The Dutch put up a good fight with their halberdiers, but the French gendarmes gradually pushed the Dutch back.
In the south, Lord Berminator was avoiding the conflict, as usual. He fortified all the new land he had taken from the Russians, and reaped mountains of coin with which he hired spies. In the west, the Japanese were evacuating their base. Lord Berminator’s spies provided Kronos with information about Indian troop movements, and the Chinese villagers gave the Japanese a bit of space to rebuild, as well as some coin crates and dozens of goats. Meanwhile up north, the Dutch were evacuating their base. At first it seemed like they were getting away, but the Dutch settlers ran into an Indian war camp and met their demise. Colonel Rengi and his remaining few guardsmen retreated from the territory; the Dutch were out.

PART III: Perpetual War
Now that the Dutch were out of the way, the French moved on to attack the Indians; Saint didn’t care that Shah Jaimemonica was already at war with General Kronos. The Indian soldiers turned their attention away from the Japanese and to the French. But the Japanese were in no condition at the moment to counter-attack the Indians. The French bombarded the Indians. After a few weeks of fighting, the Indians evacuated their base and went to rebuild in the old Japanese base; the Japanese were rebuilding in the Ottoman camp in the west and right next to the Chinese. The Japanese and Indians agreed to a temporary truce.
The French foolishly didn’t pursue the Indians. Instead, Saint ordered his army to attack the Chinese. At first the Chinese didn’t do so well, but they soon got their anti-cavalry forces on their feet and destroyed the French forward base. After this happened, the Chinese conducted some counter attacks on the French. But the French for some reason stopped attacking the Chinese and went to attack the Japanese and Indians, who were now warring again and had broken their truce.
The perpetual warfare now began. The French kept on attacking the three enemy nations, never focusing on one. The Japanese, Indians, and Chinese were always against the French, but the Japanese and Indians were more often than not at war with each other in their ancient feud. It was very hard for Berminator to get Kronos and Jaimemoncia to cooperate with each other.

PART IV: The Fall of France
Eventually, the French were weakened by several devastating attacks at the hands of all three Asian powers. Their walls were breached, their villagers and houses were raided, and the Chinese destroyed their factory. The French had destroyed two Chinese wonders; the Confucian Academy and Temple of Heaven, but the more important ones, the Summer Palace and the Porcelain Tower, were still standing, as was the Russian-imported factory and the Russian-imported Fort Sao Lago. Saint bitterly surrendered after the three Asians finally conducted a united attack.
The eastern half of the Chinese land was mostly barren and ravaged by French attacks. But the main city was relatively undamaged. The Chinese army returned, victorious, to heal and repair. Lord Berminator wanted to try negotiating peace between the Japanese and Indians, but it was futile. The two powers continued to fight it out for several more weeks until the Indians surrendered and abandoned their holdings in the area.
The Chinese were much more powerful than the Japanese were at this point of course, but Berminator and Kronos had been allies throughout most of the war. They both continued to hold colonies in the remote desert as their armies went off to conquer more distant lands.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't turn your back on your opponent until they've resigned ;P

[This message has been edited by Lord Berminator (edited 11-07-2010 @ 00:50 AM).]

Superbandit
Skirmisher
posted 11-14-10 11:50 AM EDT (US)     744 / 804       
Ok my first post on my phone.
it whas a 2vs2 game. i was german because i wanted to test their abilities. i an corporal lvl12 my ally whas a conscript lvl1 and had an win percentage of 0(!!). my enemies where a privat british and an corporal ottoman. beginning; (i guess u guys know i only play supremacy) i did not plan to do any strat, so i whas just building up my town. i whas ageing when i had 5 settler wagons( ill call them SW's) and around 10 villagers. when i reached colonial age i build a barracks just in time, i pumped out 10 crossbowers. too bad, germany doesn't have anny better units then these, and with an teutonic towncenter card my town became much better. so i whas just booming a little when i saw my nubish ally whas being atacked. i didnt help cuz i whas 2 late and i had only a small army. so my ally did all his villagers to my base. and a while later i whas being atacked...

the atack; only blue atacked me with jans. cuz red whas verry bad. to be continued...
Diarmid
Skirmisher
posted 11-14-10 02:59 PM EDT (US)     745 / 804       
Premise: I'm a Brit player who got ticked off by all the Nubs using my Civ. People almost refused games because of the low general standard. So I chose the least used civ: The Iroquois. To my surprise I enjoyed it. Even more people refused me games but the ones I had were great fun and I got some quality Brit-Noob Bashing done, this is a battle I fought about a week or so ago ago.

This Tale is passed down to you by Raging River, Son of Thundering Sky.

1. It begins
It was early in the day as Lone wolf looked out on the Iroquois Confederacy’s new camp. The Great Plains stretched for many miles. It would take many moons to traverse them. But Lone Wolf knew fear. A French Army Commanded by The Exiled Prince Derier Visage was camped to the East of them. The French had been making dire threats to ‘Le Lamer’ and Strange Words that have no Meaning. Even after Lone Wolf assured the Prince that he would not assume the dark mantle of the Town Destroyer the insults came. But there was hope, even in this early hour. The British Expeditionary Army, Commanded by Captain Leg-End, had moved to support the Iroquois confederacy until the Great age of Colonization was at an end. Lone wolf looked around the lands and found a small but rich settlement, calling themselves ‘Rushans’. Lone Wolf hid from the Tsar YogiBear.

But a half moon later the war drums sounded as the small tribe began to colonize the surroundings. Men and Women hurried to dig ore form the ground in the Tin mine recently unearthed so near to the Longhouses. A lone man danced for the gods in the great fire pit, imploring them for a Travois, after days of Dance, he was successful, the Travois came to the flying of Doves and a whisper of Trees. A Warhut was constructed. The people rejoiced.

But a moon after the construction of the War hut, Frenchmen all in blue attacked. Bolts From Crossbows and fearsome pikes slew all the Brave Warriors defending the fragile land. But one, Lone Wolf was holding his own against five French pikes. But things looked bad, the War hut was aflame and the Town close to crumbling. But Caughnawaga sent help, in the form of Training and Construction plans. The Town became a great house, allowing for the Tribes people to wreak vengeance on their oppressors.

2. Seeing the World

The Mighty war Chief lone wolf was tired, his people prospered but he felt inadequate. He looked to the horizon, and with only his wolf, Buck, embarked on a quest for the lost Shield of Arkansos. But there was trouble in the night. A red sun rose, glinting of Strelet axes sodden with British blood. Captain Leg-End held on with eight of the fabled Black Watch and all seemed lost.

Out of the rays of the morning came Lone Wolf, One shot finished 7 Strelets and wolf fangs ripped deeply into the fleshy behinds of the Russian Soldiers. The Tribal Chiefs met with the British to decide on a plan of vengeance on this bare Bear of Yoga.

3 Moons later a force of 6 Forest Prowlers ambushed a group of complacent Russians. Somehow, 60 Musketeers burst from a House of Blocks; Lone Wolf was confused by this devilry that must have been magic but waited for the plan to come to fruition. The Musketeers charged at the seasoned Elite Prowlers who dived into the brush. The Musketeers followed until the agreed place.

Lone Wolf gave a mighty cry and sent his wolves snarling into the rear of the Russian invaders. The Tsarist Tunics were stained by the wave of fluids exiting them. They turned to face Lone Wolf training their muskets on his manly countenance. Before sparks hit the pan 30 Forrest Prowlers sprang from the Great Plains grasses. The well-used barrels glinted in the sunlight. They fired as one and literally Tens of Russians fell. The now unprotected colony fell to the hands of the British Falconets. Lead balls crashed through holes in the defenses. Utilization of this analogy from Captain Leg-End to the Tsar did not increase the chances of peaceful resolution. The Iroquois Chief sadly ordered his rams and Mantlets to advance into the Russian City eliminating riot and disorder from the oppressed surfs. The Tsar Exclaimed a rhyme for ‘Buck’ before exclaiming at Lone wolf ‘Bucking Well You dastard. I will shape your Brother.’ Lone wolf was completely taken aback by this Jargon. He regretted not taking Russian Classes seriously. With one last incomprehensible piece of communication Yogi Bear left the Region.

3. The Beginning of the End.

But what of the Exiled Prince? The Bourbon Prince had not been heard from all the way through the exchange of death and fire. A Kanya Scouting party quickly ascertained that 4 layers of stonewall separated the Cowardly prince with the outside world. British and Iroquois once again met to decide how to deal with this menace. A Plan was devised. Once again the Proud, and now Legendary, Prowlers of the Iroquois confederacy would play their noble part in unseating Tyranny. Aenna Archers shot the French explorer so full of arrows he looked like porcupine. There was creek, a Grunt and the great gates of the French Bastion opened and the Imperial Gendarmes of the Exiled Prince thundered out closely Followed by Horse Artillery. In this crucial moment British Howitzer destroyed a single column of French wall. Prowlers sneakily slid through the narrow breach until 50 stood assembled. The Howitzer fired again unnoticed because of the futile Raid of heroic Red Coats. Again this format followed until a narrow almost unnoticeable path through the walls was made. The prowlers made their way into the central industrial district of farms, plantations and factories.

55 Legendary Tomahawks and their field Gun counter parts assaulted the front gates of the French defenses. Predictably the Gendarmes charged out to the wrath of Lone Wolf and His men. Tomahawks scythed through ranks and Gaudily dressed Frenchmen fell as British Culverins fired on the Horse artillery. The Combined Field Guns and Mortars of the British and Iroquois humbled the mighty Forts bestriding the Gateway and a great victory was forged out of defeat. This victory great though it was could not compare to the impact of the forest men.

The Prowlers had unleashed their fearsome rage on the French Settlers Burning Factories and slaughtering Livestock. Realizing that all was lost the French Prince charged with the last of his men towards the British Base of Operations. He never reached his target. A force of Iroquois horsemen armed with British Guns destroyed the Force with terrifying ease. The Prince breathed his last, breast plate dented and broken helmet cracked and with a Wolf’s fangs embedded in his throat.

This Tale was passed down to you by Raging River, Son of Thundering Sky.

My British Ally was a little useless, but I guided him through a basic Manor Boom and would not mind fighting with him again. The Russian player was complete basket case swearing cursing like crazy. The French Player never said a word, I'm not even sure he spoke English. This War Story's format was basically copied from the Master Himself, Lord Berminator. Keep bringing us your by now legendary Stories. Forgive spellings and Grammar.

©Diarmid 2010
firesailgeneral
Skirmisher
posted 12-03-10 10:47 PM EDT (US)     746 / 804       
The Battle of Rocky Mountain

Part 1: Beginnings

I don't remember the name of the Dutch general I encountered,
for I was an Spanish Colonel. So, it begins

I started on the right foot, i don't know if he did as well
but I did, that's all that matters to me
i got my workers and gatherers set up for a early assault.

i had set up an paltry force of a few men then the battle begins........

Part 2: Wrath of the Spanish

My men charged at the fragile colony and laid waste to its once proud town center. but it did not come with heavy loses....

Part 3: Cast into Oblivion

I have sensed he has panicked and his town is in economic recession but, he had raised a small force when my spy saw the town. I build an forward base with an artillery foundry
and then I charged with all my men unaware they were about to cast a once proud colony into oblivion..................

Part 4: The Final Battle

I had massed an army capable of defeating his and i did crush him under my boot heel. i saw that he had created some skirmishers. my lancers charged from the back for a glorious victory

Part 5: Last remnants

With his town destroyed, my troops enjoyed a short period of celebration.but then, i noticed he had not surrendered and had some remaining citizens.

my troops prowled the countryside, searching for his last stronghold. alas, i had found it and i crushed it with terrifying might to secure dominance in the region.

he was annoyed by his loss and he said no rush 45 is a general rule. i really noticed he was a NOOB

*all ranks stated are not real ranks in ESO

(my fingers hurt)

eso name: firesail mgeneral
rank; lance corporal
skill level:9
i almost beat a 1st lieutenant
FG
moon22
Skirmisher
posted 12-05-10 11:30 AM EDT (US)     747 / 804       
I just fought 2 good games with the Indians on deccan...

First started with me wanting to quit, as we we all sergants fighting ms and up, and our civs were dutch,chinese and indians, while theirs were double russian and a jap. So, being at the disadvantage both civ wise and rank, we still gave it a try.
they built a base near me, and started streaming strelets/ashi into our base, but we countered with seps, skrims and standart (stepe and conhuno) armies. We pushed them back, and advanced to fort, then pushed again, with urimis (team 5 urimis), seps, skrims, cannon and standarts. They had pure musk and strelets. we pushed, fell back behind our walls and pushed again, this time all the way through, destroying their fb and bringing the fight to their town. I boomed while my allies pushed, destroying a town and slowly, at the cost of hundreds of men, gained ground. By the time everyone was in industrial I had a full force imperial eco and it was my turn to push. Spewing sepoys and grenadarmes, we finished off all the town and won .

The next match was a FFA, with aztecs, ports, french , japs , british and indians(me).

I rushed the jap, taking him out early and the aztec rushed the port, which, with the later help of my left-over army, crushed the port. Now, with the bottom halve of the map to myself, Each remaining empire boomed (except for the French, he was destroyed early for some reason, but didn't quit.) I hit imperial first and upgraded eco and made huge walls/fb. By the time the aztec had hit imperial, I was on his walls with 50 sepoys, which were promptly killed by 50 skull knights. but, not to worry, I opened another front and fb and, with the aid of grenadarmes, destroyed the aztec's eco while his army was busy destroying a wall that didn't lead anywhere. The Aztecs, out, I now turned my armies to newly-imperial Brit player, who fought at my original fb (at the center of the map) until I opened another front with the help of battlefield construction and spies, overwhelming him. He resigned, leaving me with fortress age frenchy, who 1/2 way through hiss anniliation I got the "out of sync, please try again" notice and was left without and exp .

Just out of curiosity, Who like to cuir spam with chinese/indians? I find it Highly amusing, not to mention effective

[This message has been edited by moon22 (edited 12-05-2010 @ 11:37 AM).]

firesailgeneral
Skirmisher
posted 12-06-10 06:20 AM EDT (US)     748 / 804       
nice read!

i hate the out of sync error a LOT

rank; lance corporal
FG
firesailgeneral
Skirmisher
posted 12-09-10 06:04 AM EDT (US)     749 / 804       
Just won a game

the map was unknown and and i got off on a great start with a medium sized manor boom. about 20 villies when i aged up.
though he aged up first but i found out that i had a better Eco as i scouted. i build a army of 20 muskets and 5 longbowmen to attack. as they were on their way he rushed with 10 muskets. i didn't call back my troops but rather made 7 muskets and shipped another 6 muskets. when he saw my troops killing his villies he pulled back and attacked them.
my 13 muskets + another 8 or so muskets reinforced the now 15 man army sent to his base. he didn't garrison villies in his TC therefore no TC fire. I finished off his base and then he said if we could play again.

he was a noob but he tried...

rank; lance corporal
FG
fenmeister
Skirmisher
posted 12-17-10 01:13 AM EDT (US)     750 / 804       
Just played a 4-way FFA on random map (turned out to be himilayas) set up like this

To the North the Chinese (red)
To the East the Portuguese (yellow)
To the South the Aztecs (green)
To the West the Dutch (blue). I was Dutch

The game oppens fairly normally, and everyone booms up to the fortress age. I then get tired of this after hitting fortress and decide to attack green.

My attacks do NOT wipe out green, though they do confine him to the colonial age. I'm still in fortress at this point....I look over at yellows score and see that he and red are in Industrial. This immediately sends me panic signals, as I don't want him to be getting an imperial army while I'm still dragging out my fortress war with green.

At this point, Red starts complaining that yellow is attacking him and tells him to stop. I manage to convince red and green to ally against Yellow. They agree, but then Red leaves. so now it's colonial Aztecs with a half-dead town and Industrial dutch (I've aged) against the now-Imperial portuguese

Green immediately throws troops at the 6-wall barrier that yellow has built near the trade route- a valient display considering that he's still colonial at this point. I fail to help him much as I'm industrializing and trying to wall off my area which extends right up to the other side of the trade route, though we do manage to dammage his walls. I'm also building millitary buildings right by the center tp (Which I've held since the start of the game).

I Imperial, and shortly after my fources are decent, green's town is razed There is constant war at the wall segment and I do fairly well by constantly building millitary buildings there. eventually, however, he mannages to overcome me and blows right through my food supply :P crappy econ mannaging on my part, and it gave him the 30 seconds advantage he needed to regain control of the area, at which point I resign.

NOTES:
Green was an amazingly good sport during the whole game. After getting half his town wrecked by me he immediately agreed to a truce and then carried out the attack immediately. Red was a bit of a jerk, and whined continuously for 5 minutes about yellow attacking him, before mysteriously loosing connection at the exact moment he said he would resign :P. Yellow was completely silent durring the entire game, but was amazingly good at managing his army/territory (and apparently eco too). I tried to surprise him at one point and found just as many walls and troops as I had in the front. I also found that red had a pretty well-defended town when he resigned :P Still It was a great game. Really fun to play a FFA where I could stay in to the end and have a pretty close fight
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 33  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames