You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.51 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » I played this game yesterday....
Bottom
Topic Subject:I played this game yesterday....
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 05-04-08 02:20 AM EDT (US)         
I was sioux against an india.

as usual he comes in with sepoys, I fought that off with shipped 6 cetan, 10 pistol, and local made bowrider.

I won that battle with help of TC and 1 WH.

no major fighting for another 5 minutes of so, we trade off a few shots. I continure to make bowrider and cetan.

then he comes with an army of mostly rajput, with small number of sepoys and that 10 tiger claw.

I watched everything i had disappeared before my eyes in seconds.

Bowrider does not counter tiger claw, but tiger claw counters cetan badly...

rajput does 20 x 3 dmg to bowrider (after +15% melee dmg card), while cetan does 30 to rajpuy...

but if rajput catch cetan in melee, cetan get owned.

if I was dumb enough to make warclub against tiger claw, their would get owned badly by sepoy and rajput.

as you can imagine, after i lost the game, i scatched my head, hard, trying to think what i should have done.

and I couldnt figure it out.

the only units that beat fast HI properly are ranged heavy infantry, instant fire LI, or stronger hand HI.

Sioux has none.

apart from that 10 pistols, everything else sioux has just dont cut it.

actually sioux had the same problem against spanish rush back in the early days onf TWC, nothing was able to beat rods.

only this time Rajpu does 80% more damage for 35% more the cost.

but i think this is just a rant after all, ES wont do anything about it as always.
AuthorReplies:
jayce
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 10:28 AM EDT (US)     26 / 51       
If you can't hit and run, don't scout, make the wrong army and lose your explorer half the time then u got outplayed.

I find it odd that you got shot down 10 to 20 magical sepoy that later turned into rajputs, I see how its unfair to u. Btw, takes over 30 sepoys to instantly shoot down your WC, hard to get that many in range unless you ran straight into them instead of scouting properly.

Bow riders don't counter tiger claws and don't provide a meat shield, war clubs do therefore clubs would've been the much better option. Thats my point. Play the game the way it actually is, not the way u think it should be. Exaggerating things with "oh-so-awesome-you-jump-for-joy" and "dumb enough to make warclub" nonsense just prevents u from making objective decisions in game.

If u see tiger claws in his colonial deck and u haven't see them the first 12 min into the game you should expect to see them soon, in 30 months should be able to figure that out.

Btw, the nerf to ek's was intentional.
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 10:54 AM EDT (US)     27 / 51       
Yeah just like nerf to siege ellies was intentional.

In fortress if i got skirms + cannons, i would take veteran pikes anyday over goons to protect them. Goons are even more than bow riders good to hit and run and kill raiders, but they cant protect units from cavalry, they can just kill the cavalry.

edit:
I wanted to say using bow riders was like using hussars as meatshield against pikes. But it is even worse than that when you use bowriders as meatshield vs rajput.

"such a kind fellow!" ~ ķįŋğ_Ćħŗĩ_ĬĬ

Furby killer should be crowned leader of AOE forum ~ [SW_GD]Teutonic

[This message has been edited by schildpad (edited 05-08-2008 @ 10:54 AM).]

ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 11:23 AM EDT (US)     28 / 51       
If you can't hit and run, don't scout...
not only you dont play the same game as the rest of us, where bowrider can not hit and run, you also cant read the same language as us - not only i scout, I raid him, but predicting when you opponent is going to play a certain card is not something can be done with "scouting" or "see his deck"
I find it odd that you got shot down 10 to 20 magical sepoy that later turned into rajputs,
you dont get this, after I lost my army and have my WC badly wounded (he generally spend most of the game badly wounded until i have enough vils near to to revive him constantly), in fear of him still makeing peoy, i would not go too close to his fort, if i lose my WC close to his fort, it will be very hard to get him back, esp when i was short on wood.
takes over 30 sepoys to instantly shoot down your WC, hard to get that many in range unless you ran straight into them instead of scouting properly.
30 sepoy against WC with full hp, a lot less if he was wounded, and if you want to get a closer look you will move closer, and 99% people i know can not make perfect path that makes their WC avoid getting any shots.
Bow riders don't counter tiger claws and don't provide a meat shield, war clubs do therefore clubs would've been the much better option. Thats my point.
in most games, indian players would ship that 10 tiger claws maybe 30% of the time in which you can not predict when, but make no less than 30 Sepoys 90% the time. Yet you would think warclub is better than bow rider...
If u see tiger claws in his colonial deck and u haven't see them the first 12 min into the game you should expect to see them soon, in 30 months should be able to figure that out.
bull,

first 12 minute gives you around 5~6 colonial shipments, that is out of 10 possible shipments.

but more to the point, there are plenty of games where the indian player does not ship them at all, let alone "always within first 12 minutes"
... make the wrong army and lose your explorer half the time then u got outplayed.
seeing that you dont understand a thing about sioux, and having trouble stopping spitting out non-sense, I will take the lead and stop respond to you.

deal?
wanted to say using bow riders was like using hussars as meatshield against pikes. But it is even worse than that when you use bowriders as meatshield vs rajput
1, hussar cost 200 and has 320 HP, while BR cost 175 and has 357 melee hp, that makes them a lot more cost effective in bocking melee units.

2, in most games, i try to send cav HP early, that gives BR 287.5 HP, or 411 melee HP, while warclub is stuck at 120 HP, unless i send new ways, and then pay for that 10% hp upgrade, it has as much chance as euro civs send AA in in mid colonial..

3, why dont you play a game, as sioux, against an indian, and see how your warclub meatshield + cetans work? aye?

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 05-08-2008 @ 12:03 PM).]

StevoPhilo
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 01:16 PM EDT (US)     29 / 51       
Ultimitsu is right. Nothing a weak sioux colonial can do against the strong indian colonial. Warclubs isn't going to help. they have 10 attack ppl and low hp. Rajputs alone could own them. Then you have sepoys which also could own them. Gurkhas could pick em off before they get in melee. Cetans are crap compared to other RI. Can't hit and run. Sioux can't win in a colonial fight. They use to be good in TWC but now they're lacking. Only answer would have been rifle riders. You can't FF against a sepoy rush...... I've played sioux vs. india and there is no way it could compete. Just try and you'll see. Sioux is UP. A UP civ can't win over an OP one?
jayce
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 03:01 PM EDT (US)     30 / 51       
"1, hussar cost 200 and has 320 HP, while BR cost 175 and has 357 melee hp, that makes them a lot more cost effective in bocking melee units."

hahahaha, you used ranged cavalry in MELLEE vs mellee HI and are surprised u lost. Yes, lets adjust balance cuz u don't know how to make a proper army. It takes 7 hits for a rajput to beat a bowrider in mellee, takes 7 hits to beat a warclub yet a warclub is MUCH cheaper. But go ahead, stay in denial and try to convince yourself ranged cav is a good meat shield.

Bow riders can hit and run, not as well as goons but can hit and run. If u don't know how to do it, its your lack of skill not the games fault.

Lets not turn this into a india vs sioux thread cuz I'm not arguing who's better, I'm arguing that from ults description he play poorly and lost but decides to blame the game instead.

Btw, good example why the game needs to be balanced at the expert level not low levels. Try looking objectively at why u lost and not blame someone else for your mistakes, it'll help u get better.
TheRomans
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 05:42 PM EDT (US)     31 / 51       
hahahaha, you used ranged cavalry in MELLEE vs mellee HI and are surprised u lost. Yes, lets adjust balance cuz u don't know how to make a proper army.
Comprehension problems? He said melee HP, which is the HP with melee armor taken into consideration, which causes a unit to have more HP when against melee damage. Ultimitsu never said he uses Bow Riders in Melee.
In fortress if i got skirms + cannons, i would take veteran pikes anyday over goons to protect them. Goons are even more than bow riders good to hit and run and kill raiders, but they cant protect units from cavalry, they can just kill the cavalry.
While it is true that Pikes can better swarm Cavalry to kill them, and protect skirms and cannons better, I find dragoons to be more versatile and mirco'able, making them a better compliment to my army than pikes. But I will leave this to a difference of opinions.
Btw, the nerf to ek's was intentional.
This wasn't a nerf to ERKs, but a boost to LI vs them. If ERKs do too much damage vs their counters then it should be ERK's damage that gets the nerf.

+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+
Lord_Richjp
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 05:47 PM EDT (US)     32 / 51       
hahahaha, you used ranged cavalry in MELLEE vs mellee HI and are surprised u lost. Yes, lets adjust balance cuz u don't know how to make a proper army.
Comprehension problems? He said melee HP, which is the HP with melee armor taken into consideration, which causes a unit to have more HP when against melee damage. Ultimitsu never said he uses Bow Riders in Melee.
If melee armour is taken into consideration then the units are in melee =/ Also no hit and run = melee and meat shield = melee.

My grandmother slaps harder than the Agra Fort shoots. And she's dead. ~ Ender_Ward

By the same token, if I attempt to operate the mouse using nothing but my butt-cheeks, micro will also come down to "luck." ~ Beatnikjoe
Flair
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 05:50 PM EDT (US)     33 / 51       
So wait... let me get this straight.

You're telling Ulti that he is misusing the counter system, that BR's aren't supposed to counter sepoys or rajputs, yet you tell him to build the piece of shit which is war clubs, which don't counter either ones? I don't follow your logic at all.

This meat shield thing is quite truly, a bunch of BS. If someone sees and army of Cetan+Clubs with an almost completely HI based army, which do you think they'd attack: the pathetic 10 attack Clubs, or the Cetans, which could actually rape the HI army if they're not careful? The best you could do is perhaps slow them down a bit or mess up their pathing, which really is ineffective.
hahahaha, you used ranged cavalry in MELLEE vs mellee HI and are surprised u lost.
HAHAHA BR's don't have a melee attack. Only Ranged, so even in melee, they hit their ranged damage.
Yes, lets adjust balance cuz u don't know how to make a proper army. It takes 7 hits for a rajput to beat a bowrider in mellee, takes 7 hits to beat a warclub yet a warclub is MUCH cheaper. But go ahead, stay in denial and try to convince yourself ranged cav is a good meat shield.
Bow Riders hit twice the damage of a war club and come with the added bonus of range.
Bow riders can hit and run, not as well as goons but can hit and run. If u don't know how to do it, its your lack of skill not the games fault.
LOL.

Rec of your uber BR hit and run micro please, then I'll believe it.
Lets not turn this into a india vs sioux thread cuz I'm not arguing who's better, I'm arguing that from ults description he play poorly and lost but decides to blame the game instead.

Btw, good example why the game needs to be balanced at the expert level not low levels. Try looking objectively at why u lost and not blame someone else for your mistakes, it'll help u get better.
Out of a ridiculously structured post, this part made me laugh the hardest. Ulti doesn't give out his ESO name, but a few of his strategies show that he has reached over 2000 ELO, so he's no noob. Not to mention that he has created a lot of strategies himself, so his technical knowledge of the game is arguably the best on these forums.

I'd seriously suggest you stay away from Sioux in the future.
jayce
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 05:52 PM EDT (US)     34 / 51       
Romans not too bright, what lord said.

About eks, thats just semantics. Ek's are relatively less strong because their counters do better vs them. Just like cav are relatively stronger now than before.
Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 06:07 PM EDT (US)     35 / 51       
Yeah, finally we see some action in this forums again!
jayce
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 06:10 PM EDT (US)     36 / 51       
Warclubs counter tigerclaws, did you forget that part on purpose or just convenience to make your argument look better?

Maybe u dont' know what a meat shield is, its purpose is to protect your fragile RI from getting into mellee. Put them in cover mode and they soak up fire. Try it u might learn something.

Bowriders being mellee'd lose just as fast to rajputs as war clubs do yet are much cheaper meaning you'll have a lot more clubs meaning your ri won't die and can do 30dmg each for much cheaper than the 20 dmg from bows.

TBH, being the strongest player on these forums doesn't mean much. I'm 2k+ and not even close to an expert. My comment stands. And why does he refuse to give away his ESO nick? Whats the secret. You can have all the game knowledge u want, if you have too big of an ego and blame balance on your loss its called bias.

I don't play sioux much but doesn't take rocket science to know not to use RC while getting mellee'd by hi.

[This message has been edited by jayce (edited 05-08-2008 @ 06:12 PM).]

TheRomans
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 06:14 PM EDT (US)     37 / 51       
If melee armour is taken into consideration then the units are in melee =/ Also no hit and run = melee and meat shield = melee.
We already established that Bow Riders can't hit and run. And the original comparison was between hussars in melee and bow riders in melee, in which case bow riders are better, HP wise, in melee than hussars.
About eks, thats just semantics. Ek's are relatively less strong because their counters do better vs them. Just like cav are relatively stronger now than before.
Cav are now stronger than before because LI does less damage to them, which was the original problem. The nerf to LI damage vs cav is the exact same argument I made with ERKs. ERK's damage should be nerfed vs LI making LI better vs ERKs. Your Cav example fits exactly what I just said about ERK damage, so you can't possibly use that in your counter argument. As for calling me "not bright," I stick to discussing the game.

@Eicho
Yeah, haven't seen this kind of topic since LO12DS_Mist, Ender_Ward and Voltigeur ruled the forums.

+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+

[This message has been edited by TheRomans (edited 05-08-2008 @ 06:19 PM).]

jayce
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 06:22 PM EDT (US)     38 / 51       
I was not trying to be rude but apparently u think I have a comprehension problem, don't throw stones...

The point was its ridiculous to use huss as a meat shield against pikes. Ult tries to "disprove" this by mentioning the slightly higher hp but fails to mention the 50% atk. Either way both units are terrible meat shields vs HI.
CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 06:35 PM EDT (US)     39 / 51       
Jayce, you're correct in saying that, but ill have to agree with ulti on the Bow riders VS warclubs issue.

Bow riders came up great as soon as their gold cost was reduced a couple patches ago. Thats when I myself started spamming them with axes in colonial with great success.

They really do counter HI a great deal, and since they have a decent amount of melee armor why not keep them there while you focus your cetans on them?

Also, keep it down, I dont want to be a firefighter here.

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
Flair
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 06:45 PM EDT (US)     40 / 51       
Warclubs counter tigerclaws, did you forget that part on purpose or just convenience to make your argument look better?
OK, I overlooked that because I thought, reasonably, that BR's have bonus damage against Tiger Claws (which they should). Still, that's only 10 units.
Maybe u dont' know what a meat shield is, its purpose is to protect your fragile RI from getting into mellee. Put them in cover mode and they soak up fire. Try it u might learn something.
Thanks Dr. Genius! Now tell me this: considering Clubs get no bonus damage against anything (with the exception of the Tiger Claws, ofo course), how exactly is your "meat shield" planning on protecting your cetans from rajputs, and even more puzzling, sepoys? You're probably thinking of the old pike/ xbow sort of matchup. That's nice and all, but it only works because the pikes can take out horses before they do significant damage to your xbows. Sadly enough, 10 damage is not going to cut it (5, if like you suggested, putting them in cover mode is even worse). Besides, no idiots going to run Tiger Claws into a War club infested mass. They'll just wait until all the war clubs have been slaughtered by the sepoy/rajput combo or until the war clubs linger away from the cetan, then sweep and and kill the cetan.
Bowriders being mellee'd lose just as fast to rajputs as war clubs do yet are much cheaper meaning you'll have a lot more clubs meaning your ri won't die and can do 30dmg each for much cheaper than the 20 dmg from bows.
Again, with the assumption that somehow your opponent won't be able to target your Cetans and will go for your war clubs instead. Like I've said earlier, any smart player will realize that the War Clubs are much less dangerous to ignore than the Cetan, and focus on killing the Cetan ASAP. If you do cetan' war club, your cetan force is diluted enough that they can't cause significant damage before they're wiped out.
TBH, being the strongest player on these forums doesn't mean much. I'm 2k+ and not even close to an expert. My comment stands. And why does he refuse to give away his ESO nick? Whats the secret. You can have all the game knowledge u want, if you have too big of an ego and blame balance on your loss its called bias.
Ulti, from what I've seem, does not have a huge ego. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. It's common knowledge that Sioux have a weakness against HI early game, and he simply venting/ looking for help on how to counter this.

Oh, and I think he doesn't reveal his ESO nick because he thinks forums should be a place of reasoning, not where people rely on excuses like "if only you had more skill, it could work".

*couch*
TheRomans
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 06:47 PM EDT (US)     41 / 51       
I was not trying to be rude but apparently u think I have a comprehension problem, don't throw stones...

The point was its ridiculous to use huss as a meat shield against pikes. Ult tries to "disprove" this by mentioning the slightly higher hp but fails to mention the 50% atk. Either way both units are terrible meat shields vs HI.
Where I am from, a comprehension problem is when someone misinterprets or misunderstands what they have read or heard. When I say that someone has a comprehension problem, I am not attacking their intelligence. Perhaps I should have said re-read ulti's post.

And the point was that schildpad said using Bow Riders would be like using hussars vs pikes. Ultimitsu dismissed that by explaining that Bow Riders do better than Hussars in melee. Damage is irrelevant with enough Cetan support because the Cetans will be killing the enemy Melee units faster than they can kill the Bow Riders. In this scenario, Bow Riders have made a good meatshield.

It is obvious to me that Ultimitsu uses Bow Riders as a Pseudo-Musketeer unit because Sioux do not have a Musketeer type unit. I see Bow Riders as being a good meatshield as long as you have sufficient Cetan support. Bow Riders will also fight from range while War Clubs will need to move up to engage and "meatshield" against enemy Tiger Claws or Rajputs. Bow Riders will also do much better vs Sepoys than War Clubs will.

+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+

[This message has been edited by TheRomans (edited 05-08-2008 @ 06:51 PM).]

ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 07:35 PM EDT (US)     42 / 51       
BR's ranged attack has raneg of 0-12, this means even if evenmy unit is in melee, BR still attacks with ranged attack.
Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 07:54 PM EDT (US)     43 / 51       
This is one of those situations were you can use "1v1 and i'll show you" logics

Ulti's India vs jayce's Sioux

Stop paper wars!
jayce
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 09:43 PM EDT (US)     44 / 51       
Professor Brilliant,

If I were you I'd take the time to look up the word shield, doesn't seem you have a very good grasp of the concept. A shields main purpose is to protect something, not inflict damage. Since a club stands up to a rajput just as well as a bowrider but for much cheaper than u can have more of them surrounding your cetan or more cetan themselves.

You mention they're not dumb enough to take out the clubs while letting cetans die but raj is a mellee unit and the shield (look above for clarification) blocks u from doing so or at least makes the path much longer allowing the cetan to do more dmg.

Not sure what your implying about "a place of reason, not where ppl rely on excuses" or what *couch* means. Maybe you're uncomfortable and need a cushy pillow?

Like Romans I'd prefer to keep this a civil discussion instead of patronizing me with exaggerated responses especially considering where your foot has been so often. Although I'll accommodate which ever course u wish to take professor.

[This message has been edited by jayce (edited 05-08-2008 @ 09:51 PM).]

jayce
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-08 09:50 PM EDT (US)     45 / 51       
Romans, I agree bows are much better vs musket type units than clubs but don't agree in this case with rajputs. A bow dies in the same number of hits, 7, as a club does but is much cheaper. Range is a small benefit if you are not hitting and running because setup animation makes the effective range smaller, maybe like 5 idk exactly. The point of the club is not to engage the enemy but instead to protect the cetans from getting mellee'd.

From ults original post the army was comprised mostly of rajputs, a small number of sepoy and tigerclaws. From this description its apparent to me clubs would provide a much better meatshield than bows.
TheRomans
Skirmisher
posted 05-09-08 00:24 AM EDT (US)     46 / 51       
Well, I think we have all established that Bow Riders and all other Ranged Cav do need to get a bonus vs Tiger Claws and Rattan Shields. If these units act like cav, they should be countered like cav.
Romans, I agree bows are much better vs musket type units than clubs but don't agree in this case with rajputs. A bow dies in the same number of hits, 7, as a club does but is much cheaper. Range is a small benefit if you are not hitting and running because setup animation makes the effective range smaller, maybe like 5 idk exactly. The point of the club is not to engage the enemy but instead to protect the cetans from getting mellee'd.
You are forgetting one major aspect about Bow Riders having range. Because they have range, they aren't running out to engage Rajputs, but staying back and forcing rajput into Cetan range where they will be easy pickings. War Clubs on the other hand, will run out to catch Rajputs in melee. This puts War Clubs in Sepoy range, but enemy Sepoy may not be in Cetan range. Of course moving up the Cetans to fight Sepoys puts them closer to Rajputs.

Bow Riders will force the India player to move all his units in range of Cetans without having to move Cetans forward. Bow Riders also don't suffer near as bad vs Sepoy fire, but we have established this.

+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 05-09-08 02:24 AM EDT (US)     47 / 51       
Use cover mode to prevent them from running out.

Fast melee heavy infantry is the best counter vs ranged cavalry in the game. His enemy had mainly fast melee heavy infantry. He tried to use ranged cavalry as meatshield vs them to protect his cetans. That DOESNT work.

There is no need for warclubs to counter rajput, they just need to hold them at a distance for a couple of seconds. Cetans do 60 damage vs rajput every 3 seconds. The tigerclaws are being countered fine by warclubs.

And these paper wars are pointless anyway.

btw, i forgot ultis eso name, have known it, but it is more like 1500 elo rating. He almost only plays on hamachi, so he has very small group of people he plays with, so i dont think his games are very representative.

[This message has been edited by schildpad (edited 05-09-2008 @ 02:31 AM).]

ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 05-09-08 04:42 AM EDT (US)     48 / 51       
1500 elo rating
while you at it, why not call it 1300? lol

btw the only people i played on hamachi are the people from HG, such as Walker, Somme, Stophon, Syncope, unjugon, last time i checked most of them play better than you.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 05-09-2008 @ 04:47 AM).]

schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 05-09-08 05:16 AM EDT (US)     49 / 51       
Wow that must mean you can really give accurate description of balance problems with such a diverse group of opponents.

I am sure they play better than me, who cares? I just play for fun, i cant be bothered to watch rec games and i cant be bothered to play OP civs just to win more often. Contrary to 80% of those who are above PR 30. Good luck finding an original strat from someone between major and colonel.

ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 05-09-08 05:35 AM EDT (US)     50 / 51       
1, to understand balance problem one does not need to play "a diverse group of opponents", one only need to play against 1 person who would be good enough to exploit an OP strat. did you have to play 100 different people to understand TWC 1.02 10 toma semi FF was unbeatable? you would have to be very slow to do that.

2, logic aside, yes i actually do have a diversity of opponents.

3, who cares about your skill level? no one. Point being stop bring in my skill level into this. my rank was PR 33 when i posted my russian FF strat some 2 years ago, i was Colonel using that start in the days when german had 7 vils start, no shipment penalty and WW had no counter. I dont need need little kids like you to tell me I hide my eso because i am 1500.

4, over my time in HG I have posted no less than 10 strats. Where are your "original strats" furby? oh I see, you are that 80% that you so despise.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 05-09-2008 @ 05:40 AM).]

schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 05-09-08 06:23 AM EDT (US)     51 / 51       
Thats intresting, considering you just started whining you were right because your opponents would have higher skill level than i have. And now no one cares. If you dont care about it, then STFU about it.

Poor ulti, so stupid and not even noticing it. Like i said, i never watch recorded games, and i also dont search/read BO's. So i am not part of that 80%. Now i dont hide my ESO name, so you can just search me and look up what i did last 1v1s. Allthough you cant tell much from the stats, you can tell i didnt do a standard BO.

Why i dont post my BOs:
1. Hardly ever they are a good idea to use if you want to win.
2. Usually i forget what i did exactly even before the game ended.
3. I suck at writing down BOs
4. I adapt to the opponent. So i dont have a real BO, because every game i do something else. And from my last 1v1 opponents, only one french major also did that. I have played against german brig who didnt adapt anything to what i did. Sure he still won (barely btw), but his strat was plain retarded to use in the situation.

Last games vs india and some vs germany i wall myself in and make as many outposts as fast as possible with dutch. And that is even before i make a single bank, because then i will be too late. And every indian/german player with more then 2 braincells will then just outboom me, go to fortress, and take me down with siege ellies/falcs. Intresting part, not a single indian opponent did that. They just continue their stupid BO.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames