You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.29 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Please! Boost the Brits!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Please! Boost the Brits!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
kilmaim
Skirmisher
posted 05-04-08 07:31 PM EDT (US)         
Now that all the unit balancing is done and over...I think it's defintly time the British received their fair share.
AuthorReplies:
Myll_Erik
Seraph Emeritus
posted 05-07-08 12:26 PM EDT (US)     26 / 29       
Well - it is a game after all - do you want fun or history to determine what your games are like?

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead!
"It's kind of a...persnickety magic." Atzy
End of Nations!
End of Nations Community Manager
StevoPhilo
Skirmisher
posted 05-07-08 02:28 PM EDT (US)     27 / 29       
Sioux flag isn't the same either. It doesn't matter anyhow. It's just a game. ES tries to balance but normally end up screwing them over. Brits are fine. Almost all civs are fine but some are just UP some are OP. I think we know brits aren't in either category.
kilmaim
Skirmisher
posted 05-07-08 02:42 PM EDT (US)     28 / 29       
I like Kivly <3

And obiusly i know that it wont prove much that some higer-ranked player beates him, but i like using the "1v1 me and i'll show you"
And then maybe kilmaim watchs the rec, sees how i play brits, starts playing like that and stops whining Brits R UP.
See...the above is definitely something that has some content (and logic) to it.

@Eicho
Going to be online...I'll hit you up.
Lord_Richjp
Skirmisher
posted 05-07-08 03:41 PM EDT (US)     29 / 29       
@Lord_RichJP
See...this is what I love about this forum! Everyone ass-u-me's that they know what you do and how you play. I don't use "only" Longbows...or spam Longbows. Haven't done that since it became unfeasible for mass longbows just after 'nilla 1.06 although...so, for the most part, your assumption would be wrong that I don't use muskets...which I do quite frequently. You entire arguement is way off base to assume I don't use Cav against LI, especially since in patch 1.01 Cav now crushes LI SO, either you really think I'm that ****** stupid, or you have the intellectual capacity of a hat...it remains to be seen.
2. Equal amount of Skirms own Longbows(still).

3. Longbows should eat Xbows (or thereabouts - this is a joke! Moreover, Chinese Bows eat Longbows - pathetically hilarious!).

4. I'm very familiar with Vanilla mass LB's -> "So you might have missed your turn" speaks volumes as to my overall point.

7. Longbows need a major boost.

8. CIR needs to be removed from the Advanced Aresenal and replaced with something useful to the Brits (I've been saying this for months!).

9. Everyone who I've played with online at and over the rank of Captain says that Longbows need a Boost.
I'm sorry I assumed you use longbows too much =/

My grandmother slaps harder than the Agra Fort shoots. And she's dead. ~ Ender_Ward

By the same token, if I attempt to operate the mouse using nothing but my butt-cheeks, micro will also come down to "luck." ~ Beatnikjoe
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames