You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.32 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » My New VOD and updates (Added German Rec!)
Bottom
Topic Subject:My New VOD and updates (Added German Rec!)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 08-17-09 07:01 PM EDT (US)         
So, I've recently finished a VOD of a Sioux game me and my friend played against a Brig and Leut Colonel a while ago. Give it a look!

Not my best work, but it was intended to hold you guys over untill I complete my German basic build order.

The Vod I'm currently working on is just that, a German Vs India battle on Yucatan.

Germans have a tough time against Indians these days, as India loves to spam its musketeer Sepoy at you, but all you can fight back with is Xbows. Through this strategy, you will be able to outproduce him in the beginning (Xbows) so you have an easier time down the road.

If I don't release it in the next couple days, you might have to wait a while for it.

Cheers,
CookieCrisp

*edit*

Finally got the German Vod to the quality that I can accept- and MUCH better voice quality, although it only comes out of the left ear

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL

[This message has been edited by CookieCrisp13 (edited 08-18-2009 @ 11:19 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
A_US_James246
Scenario Reviewer
(id: James246)
posted 08-19-09 04:01 AM EDT (US)     26 / 32       
although it only comes out of the left ear
I usually only have one earphone in and it was my right one and I was wondering where all the sound was! Lol.

Note one error: You said that 2 Settler Wagons is 'the best colonial card by far' when it is actually discovery

At 5:30 your voice when really quiet for a few seconds.

Really great VOD Cookie. Was a good watch. Nice picture + voice quality this time

[This message has been edited by A_US_James246 (edited 08-19-2009 @ 04:26 AM).]

Mariomasta RJK
Skirmisher
posted 08-19-09 08:26 AM EDT (US)     27 / 32       
Agreed your german Vod is the best by far, other ones I could barely hear. Did you end up winning it? Cuz i always end up losing to india agra lamers, and germans are my best civ so if this works, id love to use german to beat india.

DISTISOP
ESO: Blitzkrieg_Mario
Prefered civs: Hell, I like them all.
Rank: TWC PR 18 (master sergeant) TAD PR 17, Vanilla PR 12

Clan: Triple Entente
Favorite games: Dofus, AoE 3, Tremulous, CoD 4, SSBB, Urban Terror
A414A_Incog
Veteran Musketeer I
posted 08-19-09 10:44 AM EDT (US)     28 / 32       
Cookie would you like me to make some VOD's for you? I could upload the raw files and you could do w/e you would like with them.

@ Your Ger VOD:

It was a pretty nice watch. Though, you over gathered food there and did lack some smidgens of wood. Also, imo it is better to build everything with a sw, they build so much faster than villagers, they'll get back to work faster than a villy would, so in the end you may lose some SW seconds as opposed to some villy seconds but your building is up faster anyway and it's just dynamic.

I agree with the market tip. Nice raiding, nice scouting. Your apm is reaaaally low though. ^^

If youtube annoys you (it annoys me too >: ( ), you can use megavideo, there is no time limit, I have one VOD uploaded there.

Might upload more hmm.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=3IZB15U2

[This message has been edited by A414A_Incog (edited 08-19-2009 @ 11:07 AM).]

CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 08-19-09 11:16 AM EDT (US)     29 / 32       
Basically what I found out to do is to to 'normalize' the narrating clips, I guess I forgot one.

@ Incognito

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I'm a bit rusty these days

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
prowlers own
Skirmisher
posted 08-19-09 11:16 AM EDT (US)     30 / 32       
Wish I could... this Mac only has Vanilla Ice Cream Cones
Lobster, do you play on GameRanger now?

GR account: Colonel Corrupt [£eg¡øn]

prowlers own,
and you call yourself a human???
Just another liberal "name caller" cause you HAVE NO FACTS
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 08-19-09 09:55 PM EDT (US)     31 / 32       
Indian not doing a 10/10? ON YUCATAN? Really...
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 08-20-09 09:05 PM EDT (US)     32 / 32       
Indian not doing a 10/10? ON YUCATAN? Really...
the best strat on any map with india is to send explorer card and do a discovery tiger rush... surely you must know that

it even beats sioux wolf rush, spanish war dog rush, and china disciple rush !!!

QUACK

[This message has been edited by cRaZyLUnAtiC (edited 08-20-2009 @ 09:06 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames