You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Looking for a particular Scenario in the database _ Dont have the name
Bottom
Topic Subject:Looking for a particular Scenario in the database _ Dont have the name
Musketer
Skirmisher
posted 07-26-18 11:09 AM EDT (US)         
Hi guys,

I hope this is the right the place.
I was looking for an old aoe3 scenario on the internet and at heavengames but couldnt find and i was wondering whether anyone actually remembers the name of it or the author as I would like to play it again.

The scenario had the following features:
- there was a day and Night cycle on the map and the settler wagons would come and go during these times.
-The wagons were used to mine gold in sort of cave that later led inside a british fort that had to be destroyed.
- There was a small trade route on the map with some sort of mini quest to it.
- Thge map appeared o be something like the New England map texture
- There was always 'updates' given to the player via a chat such as "The miners (i.e. Settlerwagons) are now leaving.
-towards the end of the scenario one received mortars that one could send through the passage dug by the miners and attack the command post inside the fort.

I would really appreciate any sugesstion as to what scenario I am looking for is called even if one only had a tid bit of info.

Kind regards,

Musketer
AuthorReplies:
WolfWhiteFire
Skirmisher
posted 08-25-18 11:32 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I am not sure, but I believe I remember that from one of the campaign missions, not a scenario. I would try replaying the campaigns, starting with the original 3 that you have without the DLC, and then you will probably find it in one of the scenarios in that campaign, not sure which act but it is probably act 2 or 3.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames