You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Advanced Arsenal in DM Mode Post Imperial Start
Bottom
Topic Subject:Advanced Arsenal in DM Mode Post Imperial Start
ephestion
Skirmisher
posted 04-10-20 00:29 AM EDT (US)         
The card seems not to give any techs when in the deck and when I ship the card in game the unique techs it would normally offer don't seem to be available.

How does this card work in DM Post Imperial start?

Also how does the unique tech card for Russia work in DM Post Imperial start?

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde.
AuthorReplies:
murdilator
Skirmisher
posted 04-10-20 11:47 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Advanced Arsenal researches start upgraded in Post Imperial or Post Industrial Starts: this is because they were originally intended as all available from the start of the game, but later divided into some available, some from Advance Arsenal card.

The Russian Unique Technology (church card) does not research any new technologies because these start upgraded in Post Imperial or Post Industrial starts, but you can still send Bashkir and Kalmucks.
ephestion
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-20 08:52 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
So are you saying I don't need the Advanced Arsenal card in DM post Imperial start? Because it is applied without the card or if I have the card in my deck and retrieve it, it will auto upgrade my units?

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde.
murdilator
Skirmisher
posted 04-28-20 01:32 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
I have studied the code and the advanced arsenal researches are included in the Post-Industrial and Post-Imperial Technologies for European Civilizations. Chinese Post-Imperial upgrades Imperial Man'O'War instead of Exalted Fuchuan, if you'd like to know.
ephestion
Skirmisher
posted 04-29-20 03:47 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Ok. I am a bit thick and English is my second language. So just to be clear, you are saying no need for Advanced arsenal card in DM post industrial start?

murdilator
Skirmisher
posted 05-02-20 03:18 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Yes
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames