You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Wars of Liberty Campaign/Scenarios?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Wars of Liberty Campaign/Scenarios?
Zungen
Skirmisher
posted 10-17-20 02:22 PM EDT (US)         
Hi!
Maybe this is not the place to ask, however, perhaps some of you may know. Where can I find Wars of Liberty exclusive scenarios or campaigns?
I know that I cand play scenarios and campaigns from TAD, TWC and vanilla, but how about, I don't know, American Civil war, Greek Independence War or Latin American Independence wars?
AuthorReplies:
ephestion
Skirmisher
posted 10-22-20 11:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
What liberty? You mean the change of Oligarchy wars?

In any case, I would like to play these scenarios in the de Version.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde.
Zungen
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-20 07:12 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
The Wars of Liberty mod
http://aoe3wol.com/
ephestion
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-20 09:15 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Thanks, I know about the mod. I wasn't very happy the way the Greeks were developed so I stopped playing it because in all I was just interested in TUrk vs Greek scenarios at the time.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames