You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.847 replies, Sticky
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 34  Next Page »
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-22-09 02:11 AM EDT (US)         
So you have a trigger request?

You can post it here!

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Hello and welcome to the Trigger Request Thread (TRT). This thread's purpose is only to place trigger requests and discuss them.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Before posting your request, it's always good to read the so-called FAQ.

How do I install a trigger?

When we have finished making your trigger, we'll post the required code here. To install this code you will first of all need to find your way to the AOEž installation folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires3 by default).
    Now open the trigger folder if you use vanilla -trigger1, if you use TWC -trigger2, and finally if you use TAD go to -trigger3.
    Next, open the file called typetest.xml. The only thing left to do is copy the code at the right position and save. If you requested a condition, then place the line above ,
    if you requested an effect paste it right above . Note the "s" at the end of both tags.

Notes:

• When copying the trigger from someone please click first and only then copy the required code.

• If you're still uncomfortable with installing triggers please backup the original typetest file, i.e. copy the original to another folder.

How do I uninstall a trigger?
    If a trigger happens to be faulty or if it generates errors you better remove it. Just do as if you were installing a new trigger, but instead of copy-pasting new code, remove the code corresponding with the chosen trigger. Make sure to remove it completely, including the starting < effect > or < condition > tag and the corresponding < /effect > or < /condition > closing tag. Failure to do so properly will cause XML errors in the file making ALL triggers in that file inaccessbile for AoM.

Help! My triggers have stopped working! If this doesnt help you can send an email including your scenario to mister.scp@gmail.com.

Recommended Downloads:
    -Advanced Trigger Set
    -My Trigger Set
    -Gunner`s Trigger Set
    -Random22`s Trigger Set
    -Hedanito`s Trigger Set
    -Kolt`S Trigger Set
    -SH Trigger
    -M925's Trigger Set

Posting a Request

So you have read the FAQ and want to post a request? OK, go for it, just be sure to use the following format:

Name - This should be as straightforward as possible. Try to comply with today's standards.Description - Always describe the actions that you want the trigger to perform. An example can be a great help when requesting complex triggers.

[b]Name[/b]
    [b]Description[/b]
    [b]Params[/b]
    (A List of Params. If you are pretty nice you set them in the context with your request.)

Unfinished Requests

-a lot

Finished Requests
    -even more (list isnt up to date)

Not Possible:
    -Fixing Modify Protounit
    -Fixing Chat Contain
    -Change name of the protounit which affect also the name when you train it
    Additional: XS - Basics (mostly based on pftq's guide for XS - Effects + Conditions)

XS - Triggers are a bit different from other triggers, since they use strings instead for e.g. PlayerID, Unit Select...
    The key highlight of these effects/conditions is to allow Unit Selections to be specified by number or QV. This makes great use of the effects which set QV to an OBJECT ID and opens up a whole new world of possibilites.

This includes all original and new effects/conditions with ALL appliable fields set to use ANY form of data, including but not limited to:
  • -- Quest Var Code: enter trQuestVarGet("QVNAME")
  • -- Player Stats: enter trGetStatValue(PLAYER, STATID_NUMBER) e.g. trGetStatValue(1, 2)-> count "Enemy Units Killed" for Player 1
  • -- Math Operations: (5*PlayerStat) ...allowed are + - * / as Math Operations
  • -- Any XS Code: (just open the typetest.xml and start digging!)

typical strings: (strings with * have additional informations on the bottom)
  • Amount (of resources), Radius, Headings, Duration, Damage Percent, Count (e.g. in Army Deploy), Rate (e.g. of Construction), Value
  • the table of PlayerID┤s is a string
  • Operators* (don't use any numbers for them!)
  • Center Unit OBJECT ID/Source Unit OBJECT ID/Target Unit OBJECT ID **
  • Unit Type ID /ProtounitID ***

• *Operators you can use are:
    == equal to
    >= equal to or higher
    <= equal to or lower
    > higher
    < lower
    != is not equal to

• **The Unit Selections require an OBJECT ID. This is NOT the same as a NAME ID (like in Reyk's triggers). To find an OBJECT ID, use the supplied "QV Set.. OBJECT ID" effects OR select a unit and open the "Object Info" window. Open the Object Debug Info Window if you are using Age of Empires III and the ID is not readily available in the "Object Info".

The first amount show you the Unit ID, every unit have a unique one. The third amount show you the Unit Type ID/ Protounit ID. Every MercJaeger have the ProtounitID -387-. Note that you can select ALL Units with Unit ID's but not even all with Protounit ID like cinematic blocks.

1. ***TO USE NAME IDS: If you have the Name ID of a unit, you can convert it to OBJECT ID by using the kbGetBlockID("") function.
    2. ***For string (text) IDs, example: kbGetBlockID("ThisIsMyUnit")
    3. ***For QV, example: kbGetBlockID(""+trQuestVarGet("ThisIsMyQV"))
    4. ***For # NAME ID, example: kbGetBlockID("NUMBER")
      *** Generally, you can use kbGetBlockID(""+ID) for all, except text. As said above, enclose the text entirely with the quotes.

~MisterSCP

ESO2 Name:Sir_ConstantinESO Name:Sir_Pacman
Trigger Freak and Modder for AOE3

SCP Editor Tools---my map pack---Some incomplete stuff
My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 08-21-2011 @ 03:07 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 03-04-12 03:31 PM EDT (US)     726 / 847       
well, many errors with your request. A unit id is special to each unit. So each unit has their own unit id. so for example, if i place a musketeer, it could get the unit id of 1. then when i place another musketeer, it will get the unit id of 2 and so forth. so, maybe you want a trigger that will get the unit id, then with that id unit, you can find out what protounit it is then you create that unit? and besides, what use does this have anyway?
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 03-04-12 04:15 PM EDT (US)     727 / 847       
@onfiregun: he means the protoid and you can do VERY VERY simple colloseum triggers with it (save tons of time)
Nevermind, I found a better way to do it, now I just need to know: how to set a QV with Unit ID?
But I want to do it with fakified units, can I?
I'l explain it better: I want to make a trigger that get an ID from a fakified unit, put it in a QV, and use that QV with "QV Unit Create". The created unit should be playable obviously.
what did you mean by FAKIFIED UNTI? Basicly I imagine you want a shop where the shopper buys the closest unit (max distance =2)

I can work on this...
A list of ProtoIDs from the web would also be appreciated...
open proto(x/y).xml and search for your unit's there... the id's will be also list there

edit:

<Effect name="QV Store Closest Protounit">
<Param name="SrcObject" dispName="Center Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param>
<Param name="Player" dispName="$$22301$$Player" VarType="long">1</Param>
<Param name="UnitType" dispName="Unit Type" VarType="unittype">Unit</Param>
<Param name="Pos" dispName="Position" varType="string">1</Param>
<Param name="QV1" dispName="QV to Store" VarType="string">QV1</Param>
<Command>for(all=1600;>=-1){ if (kbGetUnitTypeName(all)=="%UnitType%") break;}</Command>
<Command>for(i=getUnit(all,%Player%,kbGetBlockPosition("%SrcObject%"),%Pos%);>=99999999){}</Command>
<Command>trQuestVarSet("%QV1%",kbGetUnitBaseTypeID(kbGetBlockID(""+i)));</Command>
</Effect>
<Effect name="Unit Create Proto QV">
<Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="string">1</Param>
<Param name="QV1" dispName="QV Proto ID" varType="string">QV1</Param>
<Param name="Location" dispName="" varType="area">0,0,0</Param>
<Command>trUnitCreate(""+kbGetProtoUnitName(trQuestVarGet("%QV1%")), "", %Location%, 0, %PlayerID%);</Command>

</Effect>

<Effect name="QV Store Proto ID">
<Param name="target" dispName="ProtoID Of Target" varType="unit">-1</Param>
<Param name="QV1" dispName="QV to store" varType="string">QV1</Param>
<Command>trQuestVarSet("%QV1%",kbGetUnitBaseTypeID(kbGetBlockID(""+1*%target%)));</Command>
</Effect>

Notes:
a)requires Typeloader
b)Position means Sorting position... the closest unit is 0, then comes 1 etc (your shopper will be also counted if he matches the unit tag and the player,... else you should set the value to 0)
c)the fake player's units belongs still to the player from which they were fakified

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 03-07-2012 @ 09:39 AM).]

Lord of Spiel
Skirmisher
posted 03-07-12 08:21 AM EDT (US)     728 / 847       
<Effect name="QV Store Closest Protounit"> <Param name="SrcObject" dispName="Center Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param> <Param name="Player" dispName="$$22301$$Player" VarType="long">1</Param> <Param name="UnitType" dispName="Unit Type" VarType="unittype">Unit</Param> <Param name="Pos" dispName="Position" varType="string">1</Param> <Param name="QV1" dispName="QV to Store" VarType="string">QV1</Param> <Command>for(all=1600;>=-1){ if (kbGetUnitTypeName(all)=="%UnitType%") break;}</Command> <Command>for(i=getUnit(all,%Player%,kbGetBlockPosition("%SrcObject%"),%Pos%);>=99999999){}</Command> <Command>trQuestVarSet("%QV1%",kbGetUnitBaseTypeID(kbGetBlockID(""+i)));</Command> </Effect> <Effect name="Unit Create Proto QV"> <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="string">1</Param> <Param name="QV1" dispName="QV Proto ID" varType="string">QV1</Param> <Param name="Location" dispName="" varType="area">0,0,0</Param> <Command>trUnitCreate(""+kbGetProtoUnitName(trQuestVarGet("%QV1%")), "", %Location%, 0, %PlayerID%);</Command> @onfiregun he means proto IDs </Effect>

wow these triggers and the idea are pretty awesome

Eso Name: Spielbubi
Old Heavengames account: Loard of peace
my Trigger set
sp Gladitor (latest version)
sp the Zombie City
Seph29
Skirmisher
posted 03-18-12 11:43 AM EDT (US)     729 / 847       
Thanks Mister SCP for these great custom effects, could you be so kind to write another one that stores the "Build Points" and one that stores the "Kill XP" (or the "Build XP", they often are the same) ?
They could help me as I wish to set the spawning ratio depending on the "power" of the unit! THANKS
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 03-18-12 10:45 PM EDT (US)     730 / 847       
Thanks Mister SCP for these great custom effects, could you be so kind to write another one that stores the "Build Points" and one that stores the "Kill XP" (or the "Build XP", they often are the same) ?
They could help me as I wish to set the spawning ratio depending on the "power" of the unit! THANKS
impossible dude
Seph29
Skirmisher
posted 03-18-12 11:19 PM EDT (US)     731 / 847       
Awwwww :[

Anyway I couldn't get "QV Store Closest Protounit" to work, I don't know what I'm missing. I used typeloader. I tried with several combinations and it din't work...
And if I set Player 0 does it mean "Gaia" or "all players" ?
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 03-19-12 01:00 AM EDT (US)     732 / 847       
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 03-19-12 03:59 AM EDT (US)     733 / 847       
Hm..
could you use quest var echo to return the value?Or do you have a triggerlock?

The condition QV Stat Value can store some values... maybe you can construct something with this

My trigger Pack
Seph29
Skirmisher
posted 03-19-12 12:55 PM EDT (US)     734 / 847       
QV store closest protounit:
I always get the value -1 (the default one?)
I didn't get a triggerlock (how is it? does the screen freeze?)

QV set stat value:
Aren't stat values referring to one player's values? Like enemy units killed, units lost...some of them don't work. Anyway there is nothing referring to ProtoUnitField (pufield) which are the stats of one protounit (the fields that can be modified with "modify protounit"). I may need a custom function...like: give me the protoID and tell me which pufield you want, and i return the pufield value.
These values are all clearly written in proto.xml .... so could this custom function actually live and be added to TL? or not?

[This message has been edited by Seph29 (edited 03-19-2012 @ 12:56 PM).]

onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 03-19-12 06:20 PM EDT (US)     735 / 847       
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 03-19-12 06:54 PM EDT (US)     736 / 847       
coul you try to update it? this one works more stable

<Effect name="QV Store Closest Protounit2"> <Param name="SrcObject" dispName="Center Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param>
<Param name="Player" dispName="$$22301$$Player" VarType="long">1</Param> <Param name="UnitType" dispName="Unit Type" VarType="unittype">Unit</Param>
<Command>for(all=1800;>=-1){ if (kbGetUnitTypeName(all)=="%UnitType%") break;}</Command>
<Command>for(i=getUnit(all,%Player%,kbGetBlockPosition("%SrcObject%"),%Pos%);>=99999999){}</Command>
<Command>trQuestVarSet("%QV1%",kbGetUnitBaseTypeID(kbGetBlockID(""+i)));</Command>
</Effect>

well you can return HP and costs (resources) of the closest protounit but all other catagories arent accessable through triggers

i ve also made a trigger called QV Factor Unit Kill/loss but it's highly unprecisce during the first ten minutes

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 03-19-2012 @ 07:05 PM).]

Seph29
Skirmisher
posted 03-23-12 08:05 AM EDT (US)     737 / 847       
Still it doesn't do the job, same result..
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 03-24-12 02:22 AM EDT (US)     738 / 847       
QV Store Closest Protounit *TL*
my settings:
Center Unit: Flag Bearer (of Player1)
Player:0
unittype:Unit
Position:0
QV:QV1

This will store the closest Protounit of Gaia for me

well i could look into my uploaded triggerpack and update it to 6.0 (i modified typeloader) so this could help.

edit: i've retested it and t works very precise for me... you might could send me the scenario and i take a closer look at it (mail adress->in my profile

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 03-24-2012 @ 02:33 AM).]

Seph29
Skirmisher
posted 03-24-12 06:58 AM EDT (US)     739 / 847       
Now I have tested it in an empty map and it works.
I did exactly the same thing in my scenario and it didn't, i got the value -1.
You can find the download link here (there is also the EL bug thing if you could look at it as well i would be grateful to u) http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=12&tn=38800&st=16#post17
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 03-25-12 07:58 AM EDT (US)     740 / 847       

<Effect name="QV Store Closest Protounit 2">
<Param name="SrcObject" dispName="Center Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param>
<Param name="Player" dispName="$$22301$$Player" VarType="long">1</Param>
<Param name="UnitType" dispName="Unit Type" VarType="unittype">Unit</Param>
<Param name="Note" dispName="Note" VarType="string">In case it returns -1/false results use -QV Store Protounit-</Param>
<Command>for(all=1800;>=-1){ if (kbGetUnitTypeName(all)=="%UnitType%") break;}</Command>
<Command>trQuestVarSet("%QV1%",kbGetUnitBaseTypeID(i));</Command>
</Effect>

this one does work for me in your colloseum

i am thinking currently about the timer problem but i think i found a solution

trigger1: stores all unit id's + timers in an array

trigger2: check regulary if you switched unit (like every second)

trigger3:create the unit (this one has th timer included)

this would be the basic setup

just trigger2 and 3 need to be redone for every player

the EL bug thing is s┤caused by the forum because it messed up my code

the link nclude also my latest triggerpack you can copy it from there if you need it any longer (e.g. disable dead players kill spawn)

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 03-25-2012 @ 09:50 AM).]

Seph29
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-12 09:06 AM EDT (US)     741 / 847       
seems nice, but i don't really get how to do it :/ in your opinion this could run smooth even without EL? ur El is amazing man, it really does the job. There is only that activation code problem, i can't understand if it's my blame setting the triggers wrong or what...

I like ur last idea anyway. i'm just thinking of how this should be done. It could use QV store closest protounit and get the ID, then we would need a trigger that correlates every ID with a time (that would be trigger1) and then give ID and time to trigger3. But i've never used arrays so my weak point is trigger1. I think it could work if we store the IDs and Times like this:

Array: (ID1, T1, ID2, T2 .... IDn, Tn)
where 1,2..n are specific of an unit. Now, we have an ID that is in position x in the array. To get the Time we say: take it from position x+1. If we can make an array with 100 slots this could work with few looped triggers.

[This message has been edited by Seph29 (edited 03-25-2012 @ 09:25 AM).]

Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 03-25-12 10:56 AM EDT (US)     742 / 847       
seems nice, but i don't really get how to do it :/ in your opinion this could run smooth even without EL? ur El is amazing man, it really does the job. There is only that activation code problem, i can't understand if it's my blame setting the triggers wrong or what...
as you might allready noticed i took out a lot of triggers. Now your colloseum doesnt need it anymore.

The activation thing doesnt worked because he forum code wasnt working (but didnt triggerlocked)

finally i changed it by hand and now i noticed that i didnt changed the parameter lines so your parameters would take no influence:
->all codes were the same
->if you disabled one you disbaled all el triggers
I like ur last idea anyway. i'm just thinking of how this should be done. It could use QV store closest protounit and get the ID, then we would need a trigger that correlates every ID with a time (that would be trigger1) and then give ID and time to trigger3. But i've never used arrays so my weak point is trigger1. I think it could work if we store the IDs and Times like this:

Array: (ID1, T1, ID2, T2 .... IDn, Tn)
where 1,2..n are specific of an unit. Now, we have an ID that is in position x in the array. To get the Time we say: take it from position x+1. If we can make an array with 100 slots this could work with few looped triggers.
well i have allready solved it
and i think it's also more comfortable :P with my way

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 03-25-2012 @ 01:44 PM).]

Seph29
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-12 01:05 PM EDT (US)     743 / 847       
yeah definitely. It's almost done now, just doing some extra stuff. TY very much for everything!
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 03-31-12 03:54 PM EDT (US)     744 / 847       
Well this one will be definitly in Triggerpack 6.0

<Effect name="Teleport Unit Auto Repeating">
<Param name="SrcObject" dispName="Source Unit" varType="unit">default</Param>
<Param name="Area" dispName="" varType="area">0, 0, 0</Param>
<Param name="ProtoUnit" dispName="$$22449$$ProtoUnit" varType="protounit">Villager</Param>
<Param name="ID" dispName="Unique ID" varType="string">1</Param>
<Param name="Note" dispName="Important" varType="string">It Loops itself UNTIL it has success with telpeorting - dont use other effects AFTER this effect in your Trigger</Param>
<Command>trUnitSelectClear();</Command>
<Command>trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");</Command>
<Command> trUnitChangeProtoUnit("CinematicBlock");</Command>
<Command>xsEnableRule("AdvancedTeleport%ID%");</Command>
<Command>xsDisableSelf();}}</Command>
<Command>rule AdvancedTeleport%ID%</Command>
<Command> inactive</Command>
<Command> highFrequency</Command>
<Command>{</Command>
<Command> if(true) {</Command>
<Command>xsDisableSelf();</Command>
<Command>trUnitSelectClear();</Command>
<Command>trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");</Command>
<Command>if (trQuestVarGet("TeleportSucces%ID%") == 0){</Command>
<Command>trUnitTeleport(%Area%);</Command>
<Command>if(5 > trUnitDistanceToPoint(%Area%)) trQuestVarSet("TeleportSucces%ID%",1);</Command>
<Command>xsEnableRule("AdvancedTeleport%ID%");}</Command>
<Command>else trUnitChangeProtoUnit("%ProtoUnit%");</Command>
<Command>if(kbGetUnitBaseTypeID(kbGetBlockID("%SrcObject%"))==40)xsEnableRule("AdvancedTeleport%ID%");</Command>
<Command>else trQuestVarSet("TeleportSucces%ID%",0); </Command>
</Effect>

features:
-try to teleport unit as long until it works (most times it runs 3 times =40-50 ms)
-loop itself (only as much as it is needed) so you shouldnt place anything after it expect you want to debug
-unit wont move after teleport

took me 1,5 hours :/

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 03-31-2012 @ 03:56 PM).]

Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 04-07-12 00:55 AM EDT (US)     745 / 847       
well an update has been occured to my Triggerpack to version 6.0 . The new version should be also KnB compatible/compatible to smaller mods (just 90 % compatible to wotta)

the last official release was over a year ago so it should be worth a check

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2419

My trigger Pack
Lord of Spiel
Skirmisher
posted 04-07-12 06:32 AM EDT (US)     746 / 847       
Can you highlight or write down what new is cause i don't really now what new is (well i saw a few new but not sure whether there are more new triggers)

Eso Name: Spielbubi
Old Heavengames account: Loard of peace
my Trigger set
sp Gladitor (latest version)
sp the Zombie City
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 04-07-12 10:11 AM EDT (US)     747 / 847       
well in numbers: 14 Conditions + 40-60 new effects (some old ones where removed and i wanst sure some others (Total 39 Conditions + 205 Effects)

Effects
Array Timer
Array Timer MS fixed
Is Human
Is Not Type
Is Type
Player - All Enemies Dead
QV Timer
QV Timer ms Fixed
Timer (Advanced)
Timer ms Fixed
XS - Is Not Type
XS - Is Not Type
XS - Is Type
XS - Is Type

Army (ProtoID) Deploy Relative to Object
Army Action Suspend
Army Save IDs in Array *TL*
Array: Modify Numbers

Array: Typewriter *TL* SP (new label only)
Change Player Control by Hotkey
Change Protounits *TL*
Conditional End
Conditional Units in Area *TL*

Diplomacy Player Range (redone)
Diplomacy Reset (redone)
Diplomacy To One Player (redone)

EL Unit Heading Into QV
Forbid Unit Type
Forbid Unit Type Player Range
Group Control by Winston (AOM)
Heal Army *SP* *TL* + Int Array PACK1
Heal MP
Heal One Man Army *SP* *TL* PACK1
Heal One Man Army *SP* *TL* PACK2
Heal One Man HERO Army *SP* *TL* PACK2
new label:
Heal Unit *SP* *TL*
Heal Unit2 *SP*
Heal Units in Area *SP* *TL*
Hotkey Trigger MP advanced
Idle Units Work Unit
Idle Units Work Unit in Area
Inventory: Set Player Teams *TL*
Inventory: Set Players FFA
Make Units Invulnerble in Area *TL
Modify Unit Type
Modify Unit Type Player Range

QV Set One Man Army
QV Set One Man Army Block ID
QV Store Closest Protounit 1 *TL*
QV Store Closest Protounit 2 *TL*
QV Store Proto ID
QV Tribute
QV Unit Create Multi
QV Unit Create Multi
Query Unit Move to Query Unit
Share resources
labeled:
Set Current HP *SP* *TL*
Set Current HP2
TL Module Create Unit by Hotkey
Teleport Unit Auto Repeating
Test Query
Time MS Echo
Timer MS Fixed Reuse
Typeloader (TL) 6.0
Unforbid Unit Type
Unforbid Unit Type Player Range
Units in Area Work Units in Area
Vector: Army Deploy and Save IDs
Vector: Unit Create Multi
Vector: Unit Create Multi Special
XS - Vector: Set

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 04-07-2012 @ 10:13 AM).]

onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 05-21-12 11:38 PM EDT (US)     748 / 847       
is it possible to change the color of fakified units?
Mister SCP
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-22-12 12:18 PM EDT (US)     749 / 847       
http://wiki.heavengames.com/age/Fake_player_data

My trigger Pack
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 05-22-12 06:15 PM EDT (US)     750 / 847       
thanks! once again you have to proved to me that you are a wizard...
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 34  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames