You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Home City Decks for Custom Scenarios
Bottom
Topic Subject:Home City Decks for Custom Scenarios
SavageLords91
Skirmisher
posted 10-30-18 07:46 AM EDT (US)         
I noticed someone posted on this in the past but I have a slightly different approach to the same question he had. For me, I'm trying to set up my custom scenario so that when the game starts they have access to all of their decks and not a forced pre-made one. Any help would be much appreciated.

Please and thank you.
AuthorReplies:
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 10-30-18 08:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Sorry, but this isn't possible for scenarios. Alternatively, you could create a custom map.
SavageLords91
Skirmisher
posted 10-31-18 08:24 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
And how would one do that?
AlistairJah
Skirmisher
posted 10-31-18 09:50 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
You mean, how to make make a custom map? Check here: https://www.pftq.com/pq/creations/aoe3/index.php?x=guides
SavageLords91
Skirmisher
posted 10-31-18 11:30 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
Oh, great. I do not have that kind of time to learn how to code. Any suggestions on anyone who would be willing to take my work and turn it into a Random Map for me? They would get most of the credit as well so yea.
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 10-31-18 03:48 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
You're going to have a hard time finding someone to do that for you. The easiest thing for you to do would be to create multiple decks for each civilization, so at least there's variety. It's not the solution you're looking for, or want to hear but it's really the only solution you have.
SavageLords91
Skirmisher
posted 10-31-18 05:32 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Okay, additional problem. I am trying to put together the decks but when I try to add new cards there are no cards available.
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 11-01-18 03:23 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
In order to fix that you'll need to change the level of the home city, which in turn resets it. When creating decks for a home city, you have to create them all at once because afterwards you can't edit them after you test it. Really crappy bug, but that's the AOE3 scenario editor for you.
SavageLords91
Skirmisher
posted 11-01-18 03:59 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Thank you.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames