You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Allor to send a card multiple times/disable exp tickle.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Allor to send a card multiple times/disable exp tickle.
Barnack
Skirmisher
posted 02-11-19 02:57 PM EDT (US)         
Hi,
i'm working on a "colosseum"-like scenario for ships, but i didn't go the usual "move your old man near unit to spawn", instead i'm using actual standard systems to train units. I'm using the experience gained as a mean to unlock more powerful ships.

Now, i was making specific civilaztion advantages, and something obvious for the dutch would be allowing them to have banks; unfortunatelly though there's only 1 bank wagon card for the dutch deck, and my scenario shoulud work without villagers.

Is there any way to make a "one time only card" possible to send infinite times (build limit will take care of the cap), or to let the game consider it as not sent right after it delivers?

Also, is there a way to disable the default small experience tickle you get as time passes?
AuthorReplies:
onfiregun17
Skirmisher
posted 02-13-19 05:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
You could use the effect "Player: Refresh Deck (Units) *TL*" from Mister SCP's trigger pack, but the issue with this is that it would refresh all of the units in the deck. You may want to consider some other options to give Dutch banks if that won't work for you.

For the XP, I believe the default trickle is 2 XP/sec. So use the effect "Grant Resources", use XP, and then for the amount put in "-2". Then just make sure you have it looped every 1 second.
Barnack
Skirmisher
posted 03-02-19 06:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
ok thanks a lot!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames