You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding Discussions
Moderated by Alexastor, MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 48 49 50 51 52 ··· 60 ··· 62  Next Page »
posted 07-20-06 03:59 PM EDT (US)   

http://wotta.freehostia.com/
Join War of the Triple Alliance's official website!

Arriba, arriba, arriba!

After so many years stuck with 5 civs... I'd like to say that we've been hiding from you all our new plans ^^' Starting with WotTA Gamma, WotTa will include many new civs, being one of them the Mexicans. Check the Mexican thread at our site, http://wotta.freehostia.com (needs registration at the forum).

Don't forget to download the patch! It's important

Lord Tahattus - Register yourselves at the WotTA forum!
WOTTA WEBSITE!
War of the Triple Alliance Beta!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!

[This message has been edited by Lord Tahattus (edited 07-13-2010 @ 07:37 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-02-07 08:01 PM EDT (US)     1226 / 1548  
Ok,I will try to do my best
posted 12-02-07 08:04 PM EDT (US)     1227 / 1548  
So, try to make an islamic settler, and paste a pic. I'll hire you if the unit look nice.

WOTTA WEBSITE!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-02-07 08:52 PM EDT (US)     1228 / 1548  
I don't know if this looks cool
I just made it like a envoy
they're not really a villager so that can't do things that villagers did.
I just get rid of their guns...and other stuff
Its a Islamic Envoy though
But you can make it like a villager
I just made male
So,female is hard to do
Maybe I will do female settler next time
They look cool,Right?

[JPEG, (373.25 KB)]

[img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2999/screen172sm0.jpg[/img]
[size=2]I am a noob modder:P[/size]

[This message has been edited by Datezuca (edited 12-02-2007 @ 08:54 PM).]

posted 12-02-07 09:32 PM EDT (US)     1229 / 1548  
Keep working on the skin, it's not that bad. and make the unit white, not black.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-02-07 10:09 PM EDT (US)     1230 / 1548  
...Hard to do the texture thing
maybe I would put it clothes+hat on tribesman and make a little whiter
posted 12-02-07 10:22 PM EDT (US)     1231 / 1548  
Wait - what? Did sziggi just quit?

Lead designer for The War of the Triple Alliance Mod
"It's a trap, for noobs. Looks like you're a noob, congratulations. Read the instructions this time."
-Lord Tahattus
"Most SDers don't have any knowledge on scripting. We do. You can impress them but not us."
-invent00r
posted 12-02-07 11:41 PM EDT (US)     1232 / 1548  
posted 12-03-07 00:26 AM EDT (US)     1233 / 1548  
So...I was hired or still need more works?
posted 12-03-07 03:38 AM EDT (US)     1234 / 1548  
No, you're not hired because you started your own mod. So, good bye.

@General_II and DayoftheNinja: *shoo* *shoo* flies, get back to your threads

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-03-07 08:09 PM EDT (US)     1235 / 1548  
I don't have a thread, the only mod i've been working on is this one.

"It's a trap, for noobs. Looks like you're a noob, congratulations. Read the instructions this time."
-Lord Tahattus
"Most SDers don't have any knowledge on scripting. We do. You can impress them but not us."
-invent00r
posted 12-04-07 08:50 AM EDT (US)     1236 / 1548  
Everyone - please join the new WotTA forum.

Here

Later, there will be a small website as well. Forum is fresh new, so not everything is there. Expect lots of information there.

@DayoftheNinja: Oh, that's true. Sorry, please join my forum.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-04-07 08:00 PM EDT (US)     1237 / 1548  
I'm in on this same name, i guess we won't be using this much more.

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 12-04-07 08:04 PM EDT (US)     1238 / 1548  
A little - but the one will hold much more information. Thanks for registering, find more members if you can.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-04-07 08:08 PM EDT (US)     1239 / 1548  
Uh... So did he quit or not?
posted 12-04-07 08:11 PM EDT (US)     1240 / 1548  
I can't contact him anymore. However, his name will remain as the creator of the tupi buildingset.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-05-07 00:05 AM EDT (US)     1241 / 1548  
Wait!Did Zulus get Impi?
If not,I got a suggestion...

Use Holcan's head
Arsonist's body
Holcan's spear
Bola's Shied

Cause the histroy said that Zulus were very brave and got a great number of Warrior.

Perhaps make them like Russia&China?
Also,Impi can have low hitpoints,fast speed and a mid-level attack(Make them anti-infantry,especially ranged-infantryLOL)
posted 12-07-07 04:39 PM EDT (US)     1242 / 1548  
Dear Lord Tahattus

Can you help me with the installation of the WOTTA if yo know spanish please or say me more easy. And you can put some new Latin American Civilization like Chile, Peru, Bolivia, etc in a new edition of WOTTA. And New Natives like the Incas, Mapuches, etc. And Africans like South Africa, etc. Please can you give me your answer sooner. Thank you JBIRHFS
posted 12-07-07 04:49 PM EDT (US)     1243 / 1548  
I don't think you understand the work and effort it takes to make large mods. Tahattus already has a shortage of people working for him. If you have any modding skills, I suggest talking to him about working for WOTTA.
posted 12-07-07 04:52 PM EDT (US)     1244 / 1548  
If you want to talk to Tahattus he's probably gonna be on the WotTA website:Click There is a special section for Spanish speaking people

Traductor que usa español: Si usted desea hablar con Tahattus él va probablemente a estar en el Web site de WotTA:Tecleo Hay una sección especial para la gente de habla hispana

I ask too many questions?
Hey, I think I'm back :P
posted 12-07-07 07:20 PM EDT (US)     1245 / 1548  
Don't forget to register to see the forums - it's pretty quick

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-08-07 09:46 AM EDT (US)     1246 / 1548  
And when were completed the game
posted 12-08-07 09:51 AM EDT (US)     1247 / 1548  
If you can't speak english, post at "Embaixada Brasileira" or "Embajada Hispana".

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-08-07 10:05 AM EDT (US)     1248 / 1548  
Calm, calm I know to speak English but in somethings I'm not very good. And please when were complete the game
posted 12-08-07 10:10 AM EDT (US)     1249 / 1548  
"When will the mod be completed" is impossible to answer. I'm having lots of tests right now and I cannot work on it. Please join the forum

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-08-07 10:24 AM EDT (US)     1250 / 1548  
And what new things where in the completed version
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 48 49 50 51 52 ··· 60 ··· 62  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Modding Discussions » Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames