You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding Discussions
Moderated by Alexastor, MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 58 59 60 61 62  Next Page »
posted 07-20-06 03:59 PM EDT (US)   

http://wotta.freehostia.com/
Join War of the Triple Alliance's official website!

Arriba, arriba, arriba!

After so many years stuck with 5 civs... I'd like to say that we've been hiding from you all our new plans ^^' Starting with WotTA Gamma, WotTa will include many new civs, being one of them the Mexicans. Check the Mexican thread at our site, http://wotta.freehostia.com (needs registration at the forum).

Don't forget to download the patch! It's important

Lord Tahattus - Register yourselves at the WotTA forum!
WOTTA WEBSITE!
War of the Triple Alliance Beta!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!

[This message has been edited by Lord Tahattus (edited 07-13-2010 @ 07:37 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-20-09 10:39 AM EDT (US)     1476 / 1548  
Well i guess that is bad news for me then, i am not gonna purchase the game any time soon, but i wish you the best of luck m8.
I speak Spanish and i will take a look at the other forum,
Thanks
posted 02-22-09 09:34 PM EDT (US)     1477 / 1548  
A_Taiwanese, to make flags there is a template. You can just put your flag over the blanks (photoshop) and make new ones. If you post or send me your email I can send you the template.

Lead designer for The War of the Triple Alliance Mod
"It's a trap, for noobs. Looks like you're a noob, congratulations. Read the instructions this time."
-Lord Tahattus
"Most SDers don't have any knowledge on scripting. We do. You can impress them but not us."
-invent00r
posted 02-23-09 09:00 AM EDT (US)     1478 / 1548  
K. send it to irine0321@gmail.com. Thx alot!
posted 02-23-09 05:50 PM EDT (US)     1479 / 1548  
Sent.

"It's a trap, for noobs. Looks like you're a noob, congratulations. Read the instructions this time."
-Lord Tahattus
"Most SDers don't have any knowledge on scripting. We do. You can impress them but not us."
-invent00r
posted 02-24-09 02:22 AM EDT (US)     1480 / 1548  
It is blank. Dunno if it is correct. Anyways, I will try it later. Btw, my name is not Irine. I am using some1 else's address... with permission of course. Anyways. Thx!

EDIT: I manage to open it.Thx alot.

[This message has been edited by A_Taiwanese (edited 02-24-2009 @ 04:43 AM).]

posted 02-24-09 05:12 PM EDT (US)     1481 / 1548  
np

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 03-02-09 07:58 AM EDT (US)     1482 / 1548  
Nice, Thanks man downloading it now hope it turns out ok...

My age of empires 3 clan site elitewarriorsofwar.webs.com
posted 03-14-09 00:09 AM EDT (US)     1483 / 1548  
TAHATTUS IS BACK!!! OMG!
All my silly little peons, I command you to go to the forum and revel in his glory!

Actually he's not staying, but still. Join the forum.

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 04-02-09 10:20 PM EDT (US)     1484 / 1548  
What pissed me off is that you left my campaign just because you have a password now for the forums. No one even replied back on here about your last comment. Why dump mine to fully resume the WoTa when you have all the time in the world to work on just WoTa. There's actually no difference. The same amount of members still exist for your modding team. Just finish the artillery and tank for mine and Ill release a scenario from my campaign. Doesn't necessarily mean you should just dump mine and transfer all your hours to a mod that's not even yours. Plus, no one has ever seen such modernized mods before--going to be used in my WW1 campaign which is the perfect time frame compared to the WoTa period.

Like I said before, the objective of The Great War Campaign is to bring the player into a world of blood and mud where artillery psychologically destroys the minds of soldiers on the battlefield. Especially with the shocking entry of the tank into the campaign and on the battlefield. If you finish up these mods, I promise you that it will release the most intense and hardest scenario ever with these mods--The Somme.

Creator of The Great War Campaign

[This message has been edited by Yuttho (edited 04-02-2009 @ 10:29 PM).]

posted 04-05-09 08:57 PM EDT (US)     1485 / 1548  
WOW! this thread is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooong

organ gunz are chuck norris daddy!
posted 04-06-09 11:50 AM EDT (US)     1486 / 1548  
Whoa, Yuttho, calm down a bit.
What pissed me off is that you left my campaign just because you have a password now for the forums.
okay, I guess you could say that. Sorry then.
No one even replied back on here about your last comment.
A bit harsh maybe? Now I don't want to lose my own head here, but if you took a second to look on our forums as I asked you to do many times, you'd notice that a lot of development has gone on. Besides, I'm trashing this thread to make a new one soon anyway.
Why dump mine to fully resume the WoTa when you have all the time in the world to work on just WoTa. There's actually no difference.
I told you I couldn't include big things, such as the tank which may or may not have even been possible. It was you who decided to end it.
The same amount of members still exist for your modding team.
Actually, quite a few more.
Just finish the artillery and tank for mine and Ill release a scenario from my campaign.
Tank I'd rather not. Artillery is possible, but which are we talking about?
Doesn't necessarily mean you should just dump mine and transfer all your hours to a mod that's not even yours.
True, except for the fact that
a) I didn't dump yours
b) I'm not transferring all of my work to WotTA, just using some of what I figured out and learned for a separate part of it.
c) It is mine.

And then an interestingly seamless transfer into advertising. Remember Yuttho, I offered to give ideas on your mod, then offered to help you with the scenario designing. then offered to do the mod for you, then, when I figured I couldn't make much more offered to finish most of what was left, and finally offered to release the scraps after you dropped the mod.

Now being that as it is, I will still help you complete more of the mod, but please calm down and don't bite the hand that feeds you.

and look, my good old buddy Strategic Joel proved you wrong by posting here .

EDIT: and btw you spelled WotTA wrong .

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r

[This message has been edited by DayoftheNinja (edited 04-06-2009 @ 11:51 AM).]

posted 04-06-09 08:33 PM EDT (US)     1487 / 1548  
alright nevermind then, lets drop it completely. if you're going to have that attitude like that posting in a formal and arrogant manner (or possibly foolishly being too friendly) with numbers stating the reasons and posting unnecessary remarks and aspects into your statement such as tongue icons and the WoTa spelling, then forget it. My last comment here on this site.

Creator of The Great War Campaign
posted 04-07-09 05:51 PM EDT (US)     1488 / 1548  
Christ Yuttho, you were always so restrained and rational before, what happened? I guess there's no reason to respond, so I'll bring us back on topic.

Would anyone like to do voice acting? Almost any accent in any language may be used, as WotTA is covering just about everywhere.

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 04-18-09 11:18 PM EDT (US)     1489 / 1548  
It's Tahattus' birthday today. Just putting that out there. Post on the forum to congratulate him .

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 04-19-09 00:06 AM EDT (US)     1490 / 1548  
Happy birthday!
posted 04-19-09 06:02 AM EDT (US)     1491 / 1548  
That's funny, it's my birthday tomorrow...

Happy birthday, Tahattus!

peugeot407

|> Robert Faber (aka peugeot407)
|> Humble Creator of: Knights and Barbarians, Danish Civ Mod, Several Tutorials and the Tutorial Database
|> November 2007 Modding Contest: 2nd place (me: 360 pts, Captain_Soanso: 365 pts!)
|> January 2008 Modding Contest: first place!

When in doubt, flat out! (Colin McRae)
posted 04-29-09 01:14 PM EDT (US)     1492 / 1548  
Hi folks
Wonderfull mod, it will be very unique.

But I'm not here to tell you how your mod is wonderfull(that is very much)
I'm gere because I'm doing a mod and I want to include Egypt as civilization

Can I include it ??
posted 04-29-09 03:18 PM EDT (US)     1493 / 1548  
Well I don't work for WotTa, but I don't think they'll have any objections to you including Egypt as a civ. Just don't steal anything from their Egypt, make your own stuff.
posted 04-29-09 03:21 PM EDT (US)     1494 / 1548  
Of course
My egypt will be a gunpwder civ !!
posted 04-30-09 04:46 PM EDT (US)     1495 / 1548  
My post as a response is in your thread, lol. Did you take your civ out, cuz it looked like you accepted Morocco. Anyways, it's fine for you to include Egypt, as long as ours aren't the same kay?

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 05-20-09 08:28 PM EDT (US)     1496 / 1548  
I dont no if anyone has mensioned this yet, but i just figured out where your music came from. 1492: conquest of paradise?
posted 05-20-09 10:34 PM EDT (US)     1497 / 1548  
Lol, I'm not actually sure where it's from. Dernier is the theme to Last of the Mohicans, the theme to WotTA (when you open it) was made by Custergrant, etc.

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 05-26-09 08:02 PM EDT (US)     1498 / 1548  
Hi!

As an Argentine I'm glad somebody put us in a civilization of a strategy game. Did any Argentines, Brazilians, Colombians or Paraguayans work in the mod's development?

I'm downloading the mod right now.

Thank you very much!
posted 05-26-09 10:48 PM EDT (US)     1499 / 1548  
Yes, actually. Sadly a lot of our native Latin Americans have left, though Tahattus, the mod's creator is still here and is Brazilian. Would you or anyone you know be able to do voice acting? We are a bit starved for native voice actors with real accents, and any help you could give would be great.

-Lord Tahattus
-invent00r
posted 05-27-09 05:23 AM EDT (US)     1500 / 1548  
You forgot me, DayoftheNinja. I don't left the mod!

Today, only two Latin Americans work in the mod: Tahattus and Takatmo Yereoc.
And yes, I'm Takatmo Yereoc .

Hope you like the mod, TAKA Michinoku .
Remember to download the update.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 58 59 60 61 62  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Modding Discussions » Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames