You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding Discussions
Moderated by Alexastor, MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 62  Next Page »
posted 07-20-06 03:59 PM EDT (US)   

http://wotta.freehostia.com/
Join War of the Triple Alliance's official website!

Arriba, arriba, arriba!

After so many years stuck with 5 civs... I'd like to say that we've been hiding from you all our new plans ^^' Starting with WotTA Gamma, WotTa will include many new civs, being one of them the Mexicans. Check the Mexican thread at our site, http://wotta.freehostia.com (needs registration at the forum).

Don't forget to download the patch! It's important

Lord Tahattus - Register yourselves at the WotTA forum!
WOTTA WEBSITE!
War of the Triple Alliance Beta!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!

[This message has been edited by Lord Tahattus (edited 07-13-2010 @ 07:37 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11-14-06 08:24 PM EDT (US)     226 / 1548  

Quote:

Tahattus...are you going to release the information about the natives I created, or just keep it a secret?

I will, but not now. I'm lazy to update the thread :O

Quote:

I also trust you will give me proper credit for them...I know you're good with doing that. I respect that in you.

I have to give credits to so many people. Don't worry. You, Irishlegend, Abadu, all you deserve credits.

Quote:

Its possible to make your galapagos as a RMS?Its sounds more like a scenario(the part where you have to find the missing colonizers)

You gave me such a nice idea Galapagos will be a RM. Scenarios suck.

Quote:

How many tribes did you suggest,Iraune?

Just one...

WOTTA WEBSITE!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-14-06 09:47 PM EDT (US)     227 / 1548  
I cant wait till this mod is done. It's definitely my favorite mod.

EDIT: Abadu, start spelling my name right.

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

[This message has been edited by Lord Iarune (edited 11-14-2006 @ 09:48 PM).]

posted 11-15-06 05:37 AM EDT (US)     228 / 1548  
Thanks Tahatus
And sorry Iarune,the problem is that i always read too fast,so many times the names are wrong,but i will spell it right now
posted 11-16-06 11:05 AM EDT (US)     229 / 1548  

Quote:

Would be cool if people find me the names of those ships.

You mean the Brazilian or Paraguayan ships?? I can give you a list of all ships that participated in the Battle of Riachuelo...

EDIT: Here they go:

Brazil
Amazonas (1050 tons)
Belmonte (602 tons)
Jequitinhonha (647 tons)
Beberibe (637 tons)
Parnaíba (602 tons)
Ipiranga (325 tons)
Araguari (415 tons)
Iguatemi (406 tons)
Mearim (415 tons)

Paraguay
Tacuary (620 tons)
Igurey (650 tons)
Marquez de Olinda (300 tons)
Salto Oriental (300 tons)
Paraguary (730 tons)
Iporá (300 tons)
Jejuy (200 tons)
Pirabebé (150 tons)
Rangel (unarmed)
2 "chatas"
5 "chatas"

Other brasilian ships may have included (I'm not really sure): Brasil, Tamandare Lima Barros, Bahia, Silvado, Mariz E Barros, Herval, Cabral and Colombo, which were all ironclads.

There is a list of all Brasilian ships of all tie here: http://www.battleships-cruisers.co.uk/brazilian_navy.htm

Please give your opinion about my new idea for an Age game:

Age of Empires X: The Age of Wars

[This message has been edited by Smertios (edited 11-16-2006 @ 11:50 AM).]

posted 11-16-06 11:22 PM EDT (US)     230 / 1548  
How is the Tupinamba home city going?

posted 11-17-06 07:03 AM EDT (US)     231 / 1548  
@ Smertios: I love you!

@ Lord Iarune: It's finished, but i still need to reskin the politicians. I has hust small changes compared to the picture.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-17-06 05:57 PM EDT (US)     232 / 1548  
I can find more, but will take a while.

I can also find some forts that were used by the brasilian military during the WOTTA, but will also take some time...

posted 11-17-06 06:01 PM EDT (US)     233 / 1548  
Anything will be welcome.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-17-06 07:37 PM EDT (US)     234 / 1548  
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ~ Battle Diary nº 1 ~ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Subject: The Argentineans

Battle nº 1: Me (Argentineans) and Dutch X French and Portuguese. Yesterday, I decided to test the Argentineans, I had just made some changes. Firstly, I sent all gauchos to food, and one to build a house. I simply forgot sometimes the TC's queue, so I reached age 2 at 8:00. Too slow... I sent ATP, built 2 TP, and they held the enemies for a while, but even my carabineros couldn't hold french's cuirassiers. Both enemies attacked my ally, destroyed him. I reached Age 3 at 20:00. Pathetic! I resigned.

Battle nº 2: Me (Argentineans) and British X Sioux and Aztec. Same style. This time, I reached Age 2 at 7:00. Slow again. Strangely, throughout the game the natives simply were everywhere. Elizabeth was just sitting there, and everything I throwed against them was countered. Gall destroyed all granaderos and cazadores i was using to stop them. This time, however, all 3 reached Age 5, but they were too strong. I was scared how they could attack me and defend with a huge army at the same time!

Battle nº 3: Me (Argentineans) and British X Russians and Dutch. Small changes in proto.xml (I discovered my units didn't have bonuses against native nations!) FINALLY, I decided to play it seriously! Age 2 at 4:00, Age 3 at 6:50 and Age 4 at 12:00, while enemies and ally where still in age 2. I managed to rush russians at 4:30 with 6 hussars and 8 pikemen, and I finally destroyed it at 9:00, with 4 falconets, 12 swiss pikemen (which will be substituted by Uruguayan Blandengues soon) and 6 granaderos. End for the russians... The Dutch, however, focused in training Swiss pikemen, so I just hit-and-ran with elite granaderos The game actually ended at 30:00, when I simply decided to win through trade monopoly. Much better this time, isn't it?

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-19-06 06:56 AM EDT (US)     235 / 1548  
I'm looking forward to this mod, but there is one I would like to point out:

Quoted from Lord Tahattus:

I do know this picture, but I have no intention to add a cavalry UU to the paraguayans, since they'll be an infantry + artillery civ.

Quoted from The Quilombolas:

Maroon: Fugitive slave armed with a gun. He fights capoeira and will cause enormous damage to infantry, but almost none to cavalry.

Babalorixá: A healing unit. He fights capoeira and will cause enormous damage to infantry, but almost none to cavalry.

Just to take two things:
Maroon:He fights capoeira and will cause enormous damage to infantry, but almost none to cavalry.

Babalorixá:He fights capoeira and will cause enormous damage to infantry, but almost none to cavalry.

Add cavalry UU to the paraguayans, since they'll be an infantry + artillery civ.
What will the paraguayans do against the Quilombolas units?

[This message has been edited by Rion (edited 11-19-2006 @ 06:56 AM).]

posted 11-19-06 07:25 AM EDT (US)     236 / 1548  
Can't they just use standart cavalry, like Hussars?

EDIT: Colonial @ 8:00?

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.

[This message has been edited by Just a player (edited 11-19-2006 @ 07:26 AM).]

posted 11-19-06 11:16 AM EDT (US)     237 / 1548  
@Rion: The native units must be updated. Sorry. The "enormous" thing is just to make it look nicer, their bonus against infantry will be similar to musketeer X cavalry.

@Just a Player: Yes, paraguayans will have hussar and dragoon. Don't blame me for that 8:00 :P

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-19-06 11:28 AM EDT (US)     238 / 1548  
If you're doing a natives update, you should put in the new native.

posted 11-19-06 11:35 AM EDT (US)     239 / 1548  
Yes, yes, don't worry.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-20-06 03:50 PM EDT (US)     240 / 1548  
Homecities updated, they're now at 90% complete!

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-21-06 04:05 AM EDT (US)     241 / 1548  
Really awesome screens!

Will the Tupinambás have a costumizable "homecity"?
Hehehe!

Trying to ping...
Error #2: Wrong response sent by another user: variable "Pong" not found.
posted 11-21-06 07:10 AM EDT (US)     242 / 1548  
Awsome job!

Rio de Janeiro's background looks great

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
posted 11-21-06 09:34 AM EDT (US)     243 / 1548  
Although making Aracoara customizable is possible, wouldn't be nice. Tribal councils have too little things to edit.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-23-06 10:24 AM EDT (US)     244 / 1548  
Tahattus, these links may be welcome for you, both in portuguese:

http://www.naviosdeguerrabrasileiros.hpg.ig.com.br/

http://www.brasilimperial.org.br/simbolos.htm
In the end there is a section called "Uniformes" check it...

posted 11-23-06 02:11 PM EDT (US)     245 / 1548  
It's so interesting to see that there's still people that want an imperial brazil... nice site you found.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-23-06 03:09 PM EDT (US)     246 / 1548  
I don't wanna go too much off topic, but are you a monarchist??

yup, but I think you already finished the units, né??

posted 11-23-06 03:47 PM EDT (US)     247 / 1548  
Well, I do think that a more centralized power would be great for brazil, but not like a totalitary power such as dictators and such. The units are'nt finished. The uniforms in that site will help. BTW: I didn't know you were brazilian.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-24-06 06:51 PM EDT (US)     248 / 1548  
I always said I was brazilian...

posted 11-24-06 08:47 PM EDT (US)     249 / 1548  
Bad memory. You all look german or australian to me. I posted 4 new pictures, they're recent. The paraguayan ones are old.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 11-25-06 05:58 AM EDT (US)     250 / 1548  
Taba is a tupi word for village. Is that what you really wanted to use.

BTW, will the tupi houses be called ocas??

« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 62  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Modding Discussions » Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames