You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding Discussions
Moderated by Alexastor, MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12 13 14 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 62  Next Page »
posted 07-20-06 03:59 PM EDT (US)   

http://wotta.freehostia.com/
Join War of the Triple Alliance's official website!

Arriba, arriba, arriba!

After so many years stuck with 5 civs... I'd like to say that we've been hiding from you all our new plans ^^' Starting with WotTA Gamma, WotTa will include many new civs, being one of them the Mexicans. Check the Mexican thread at our site, http://wotta.freehostia.com (needs registration at the forum).

Don't forget to download the patch! It's important

Lord Tahattus - Register yourselves at the WotTA forum!
WOTTA WEBSITE!
War of the Triple Alliance Beta!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!

[This message has been edited by Lord Tahattus (edited 07-13-2010 @ 07:37 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-11-06 05:23 PM EDT (US)     276 / 1548  
Argalius, ban Smertios, please?

Quote:

Completion status: 40% done.

I'll update it every 10%, that's why you don't see 41%, 45%...

WOTTA WEBSITE!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-11-06 05:29 PM EDT (US)     277 / 1548  
Are you going to post my new native idea soon?

Also, I noticed that in your map of the natives, there are Caraja. Will you also post those soon?

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

posted 12-11-06 05:39 PM EDT (US)     278 / 1548  
Caraja = renamed old tupis.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-12-06 00:32 AM EDT (US)     279 / 1548  
I saw your natives settlements map, but there is a problem in it... the rapa nui apear to be in the atlantic ocean, but they were in the pacific! don't take it as an insult or anything like that, but is an important mistake.
Well, if you say that the diference of the gauchos doesn´t affect the gameplay in a negative way, I belive you, it will be great to have gauchos collecting food from cows in an age of empires game.
posted 12-12-06 01:20 AM EDT (US)     280 / 1548  
I've been waiting for this mod a lot, I hope you guys release a Portuguese and/or Spanish version so I can play with my brother and he will be more excited to play Age3.

posted 12-12-06 04:04 AM EDT (US)     281 / 1548  
Cuvier...

Actually, the Rapa Nui aren't in Atlantic even int the map of Tahattus.
He just put them in a out circle, to show the details about the islands and never intentioned to draw them in the Atlantic.

Trying to ping...
Error #2: Wrong response sent by another user: variable "Pong" not found.
posted 12-12-06 08:45 AM EDT (US)     282 / 1548  
OMG, mass ban, random ban, quick ban, ban ban ban, jeez!! Elpea, I plan to use a brazilian version of TWC to make a translation for my mod.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-16-06 06:13 PM EDT (US)     283 / 1548  
A little hand, maybe? I'm currently looking for a canadian revolutionary. So, please someone tell me who would fit this place.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-16-06 06:49 PM EDT (US)     284 / 1548  
Hey Tahattus, I think there shouldn't be a Canadian revolution, as there is no real independence with the UK. Instead, Canada takes part in the Commonwealth, the same as Australia. Tell if I'm wrong.

See' ya!

[This message has been edited by maniuch (edited 12-16-2006 @ 06:51 PM).]

posted 12-16-06 07:09 PM EDT (US)     285 / 1548  
Shouldn't, but there will be. Why? Because it simply occupies empty spaces in my mod. I wanted 4 north american nations, 4 south american. Also, british, french and russians all get a historically accurate country to revolt into. No more russians becoming venezuela, or whatever...

I'm still waiting a canadian revolutionary...

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-18-06 10:09 AM EDT (US)     286 / 1548  
what about...

Louis-Joseph Papineau
font:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis-Joseph_Papineau

or...

Alexander Tilloch Galt
font:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Tilloch_Galt

Trying to ping...
posted 12-19-06 06:19 PM EDT (US)     287 / 1548  
The 2 mose known rebelions in Canada were led by Louis Riel

the RED RIVER REBELLION of 1869

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Rebellion

and the NORTH WEST REBELLION OF 1885

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North-West_Rebellion

the Military Leader was Gabriel Dumont

the Red River Rebellion caused the formation of Manitoba

the North West Rebellion caused the formation of Saskatchewan

posted 12-20-06 07:12 AM EDT (US)     288 / 1548  
Some fort names for Argentina:
.Corpus Christi
.Sancti Spiritu
.Nueva León
.Nueva Pilcomayo
And ship names:
.El Plata
.Los Andes
.Almirante Brown
.Nueve De Julio
.Independencia
.Patagonia
.Nicochea
.General Garibaldi
.General San Martin

I will put more latter

[This message has been edited by Abadu (edited 12-20-2006 @ 10:08 AM).]

posted 12-23-06 01:41 PM EDT (US)     289 / 1548  
Well, then sorry Tahat, I thought you did certainly follow the historical thing. But it's ok to have those new revolutionaries in the game.

I have a question, Are you going to realese it in more than one language? Maybe spanish? If you need some help just chat. My mail is: manxito_a.c@hotmail.com.

See ya'

posted 12-23-06 02:11 PM EDT (US)     290 / 1548  
Yo thats great, where I find this new mod, I think was about time to something like it come up, Im brazilian, im just lill afraid of Brazil been the worse civ of this pack, sounds like they will be an other Ports. I hope it wont.
posted 12-23-06 02:15 PM EDT (US)     291 / 1548  
There's absolutely no relationship between brazil/argentina/paraguay and portugal/spain.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 12-26-06 12:18 PM EDT (US)     292 / 1548  
Yes, there is!
The language!!

Heuaheauehauehaeuaheuaa!

Trying to ping...
posted 12-28-06 04:47 PM EDT (US)     293 / 1548  
No offense, but South American music is starting to get on my nerves...

Looking great so far.

Co-Leader and Founder of the Eye-Candy Guild
Head of Research and Development for the AOE3 Editor
Designer's Mod Co-Creator
Official Story Writer of Wherever

Come join the Guild!

posted 01-12-07 11:17 AM EDT (US)     294 / 1548  
deary me...that canadian flag you are using is about 100 years younger than this time period
posted 01-12-07 11:49 AM EDT (US)     295 / 1548  
...and ottomans never built colonies in the new world, did they?

I wanted to put canadians at all costs. If i find a better flag, i might change it.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 01-12-07 04:06 PM EDT (US)     296 / 1548  
Here is the Canadian Red Ensign The Canadian flag from 1867 till replaced by the Maple Leaf of today. The coat of arms varied over the years.

http://www.crwflags.com/art/hist/canredensign.jpg

cylde5269

posted 01-12-07 04:13 PM EDT (US)     297 / 1548  
Er... i think i'll keep the maple one, since this one shows the british flag and i didn't like the coat-of-arms.

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 01-13-07 08:58 AM EDT (US)     298 / 1548  
apart from the many historical inaccuracies, this mod look rather promising.

perhaps you need some assistance from a skinner. I am used to skinning higher resolution models than AoE3 (for example first person shooter skins) so this should be no problem at all.

posted 01-13-07 10:39 AM EDT (US)     299 / 1548  
Really? this would be a huge help! But first, you would need to send a picture of your work. Sorry about being a little nasty but, I once got emailed about a "skinner" and he was horrible ^^

WOTTA WEBSITE!

WotTA back to active!
posted 01-14-07 12:53 PM EDT (US)     300 / 1548  

Quote:

Yummy yummies! Europeans can be slaughtered and eaten

really can they eat ANY european
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12 13 14 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 62  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Modding Discussions » Age of Empires III: War of the Triple Alliance - BETA RELEASED!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames