You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding Discussions
Moderated by Alexastor, MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Modding Discussions » Extending the Population Cap Problem
Bottom
Topic Subject:Extending the Population Cap Problem
Zaolat
Skirmisher
posted 01-05-20 05:50 PM EDT (US)         
Greetings.

Onde thing that I want to do is make units like the Strelet use less than one population (half pop, like the AoE2 Karambit Warrior). But just changing de PopulationCount don't work, it seems that the game can't handle a fractional pop.

I worked with some partial solutions, but the only that seems right to me is making everything Russian takes and gives double population. It's quite easy to double the PopulationCount and PopulationCapAddition, but I found out that the population is capped at 250, even changing PopulationCapExtra and PopulationCapBonus.

I found this topic: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3405&f=2, but the program is not working to me, and the non modders version is out. And even if that worked, I still want to use Iroquois Mother Earth Dance sometime...

Can someone help me with that?
AuthorReplies:
murdilator
Skirmisher
posted 01-22-20 06:17 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
You could add 0 population space and add build limit, say 50, for the Strelets unit, just as native warriors have build limit, of say, 13, 15 or 10. This way you give Russia a very nice option, but not too many units. If you want 100 Strelets then do 100 build limit.

That is what I suggest, since the game is limited in the capacities you afore mentioned.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames