posted 06-29-22 02:04 PM EDT (US)   
Hiya, this is my first post (eeep!)

Anyways, I'm trying to change the church model used by the Knights of St. John from british_church to whatever the Spanish one is called for a mod.

I can't figure out where the tags that define which models are used for buildings are kept, and I'm going nuts. Does anyone have a clue, please?