Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Strategy Central » ports vs germans
Bottom
Topic Subject:ports vs germans
linkeblk
Skirmisher
posted 12-31-19 10:41 PM EDT (US)         
hi guys, i have been playing a lot of ports lately and i realy started liking it even though it is difficult i play on land maps. mostly great plains from the original game [ i know the hunts suck]. I wanted to know what to do as ports against early germany, i cant gather enough food safely even herding bc of the uhlans.. plus they mass up so fast that i dont know what to do, any tips? i usually do a huss semi, some times since its germany musk semi. 700g 600g age up, but they age before me..
AuthorReplies:
patrickbateman
Skirmisher
posted 01-12-20 03:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Although this answer won't be of any help to you, I'm wondering something similar. I've been spamming Ports 1v1 in the Master Seargent/2nd Lt range TAD and they are incredibly underpowered. Which makes them fun to play I think. I think against a player of similar skill to yourself, winning as Ports in a straight 1v1 is an uphill battle because of the reasons you mentioned.

I know Aizamk runs an interesting all out rush with Ports using the forward TC and military shipments that could play as "the best defense is a good offense" sort of thing, but even that I find myself depleted by the time my enemy is ready. Hopefully some higher level players can point us in the right direction though.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames