You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2691 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
Bottom
Topic Subject:TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 41 42 43 44 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-20-10 04:07 AM EDT (US)         

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 07-14-2015 @ 08:54 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 06-23-10 12:32 PM EDT (US)     1026 / 2691       
[This post is not available in your area]
I get that a lot.

Feeling crappy today. Dunno what happened, but last night was a rough one and I kept waking up with nausea, but nothing coming up. Hope it clears up before I leave for my in-laws wedding next week.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
oliver
Skirmisher
posted 06-23-10 01:33 PM EDT (US)     1027 / 2691       
I have recurring dreams about ants invading my bed. Each time it happens I remain "in the dream" up to a minute after I wake up, during which I carefully examine the blanket (thrown halfway across the room) and the sheets for any remaining ants. It's like reverse lucid dreaming.

In other news: going to Stockholm for midsummer celebration. Lots of alcohol, heathen rituals and beach volleyball await.
Von Mackensens Hat
Skirmisher
(id: DrNick)
posted 06-23-10 02:59 PM EDT (US)     1028 / 2691       
Are you going into more stuff about whether or not a forum personality captures the essence of the human being that created it, or if it is not a human being? Metaphysics of forums?
Actually I was referring to Heidi.

Dr Nick
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Botolf
Royal Guard
posted 06-23-10 05:46 PM EDT (US)     1029 / 2691       
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my :awesome: face

| Botolf the Crazed |
There's treasure everywhere!
Winner of the Kman Lame Puns Award
Pulse_of_Shift
Skirmisher
posted 06-23-10 07:12 PM EDT (US)     1030 / 2691       
Actually I was referring to Heidi.
Oh, right. Of course. Let me ask you a question then. Does Bam Margera count as a human being?

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
jds2012
Skirmisher
posted 06-23-10 07:47 PM EDT (US)     1031 / 2691       
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my :awesome: face
win

Keep him from expanding. Keep him scared. Keep him making the wrong type of troops. Control the game, don't react to it.
-Ender_Ward
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 06-27-10 04:38 PM EDT (US)     1032 / 2691       
Pulse_of_Shift
Skirmisher
posted 06-27-10 09:08 PM EDT (US)     1033 / 2691       
in the night.

Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 06-29-10 00:05 AM EDT (US)     1034 / 2691       
I can feel it commmmmming in the air tonighttttt.

Oh lord.
Von Mackensens Hat
Skirmisher
(id: DrNick)
posted 06-29-10 00:06 AM EDT (US)     1035 / 2691       
Phiiiilllll... you used to be so cool, bro.

What happened?

Dr Nick
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Pulse_of_Shift
Skirmisher
posted 06-29-10 00:21 AM EDT (US)     1036 / 2691       
Quaaludes

As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 06-29-10 10:23 AM EDT (US)     1037 / 2691       
Hypergenesis got banned in Extended.

Crunkatog on ESO
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 06-29-10 01:58 PM EDT (US)     1038 / 2691       
I approve of the new thread title
Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 06-29-10 02:09 PM EDT (US)     1039 / 2691       
I prefer this version

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Darkest Dungeon
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 06-30-10 11:43 AM EDT (US)     1040 / 2691       
Everything's better with chocolate, I agree

Crunkatog on ESO
Crunkatog on Steam.
jds2012
Skirmisher
posted 06-30-10 01:32 PM EDT (US)     1041 / 2691       
especially cadbury's chocolate. i think their chocolate easter eggs are about the best thing money can buy

Keep him from expanding. Keep him scared. Keep him making the wrong type of troops. Control the game, don't react to it.
-Ender_Ward
Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 06-30-10 02:56 PM EDT (US)     1042 / 2691       
In other news I saw a woman in a Golf totally own the person in the convertible Ferrari behind her with the windscreen washers, it was awesome.

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Darkest Dungeon
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 06-30-10 04:40 PM EDT (US)     1043 / 2691       
wut

she got out of the car and beat the other driver about the head with them?

Crunkatog on ESO
Crunkatog on Steam.
jds2012
Skirmisher
posted 06-30-10 05:03 PM EDT (US)     1044 / 2691       
i think he meant that she used her back windshield wipers to spray them. this wouldn't happen to be on youtube, would it?

-Ender_Ward
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 06-30-10 06:44 PM EDT (US)     1045 / 2691       
Waiting for a large file to upload for my client. It's like watching paint dry, but instead of just being bored, there's also the nonzero risk that the "paint" can spontaneously fall off the wall and you have to reboot your "painter".

Crunkatog on ESO
Crunkatog on Steam.
CriticallyShamed
Skirmisher
posted 06-30-10 08:43 PM EDT (US)     1046 / 2691       
That ad is pr good. As to chocolate though, Kinder Bueno's are pretty damn awesome. Especially when frozen.
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 06-30-10 11:33 PM EDT (US)     1047 / 2691       
Now watching disk defrag progress. woot

edit: and Lindt dark chocolate truffles rock.

Crunkatog on ESO
Crunkatog on Steam.
Pulse_of_Shift
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-10 00:17 AM EDT (US)     1048 / 2691       
I've lost all track of this thread if there was one to follow to begin with.

Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-10 01:56 AM EDT (US)     1049 / 2691       
Ubuntu > Mac

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.
oliver
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-10 05:47 AM EDT (US)     1050 / 2691       
This might strike you all as an odd change of pace, but I could do with some additional advice, soooo...

Two girls. One with average looks who I'm not really physically attracted to. She's not ugly at all, just... average. The other very hot and good looking, the kind you want to rest your eyes on for hours.

First one is basically a soul match for my personality. We fit so well together that I can honestly see myself being with her for the rest of my life. Second one is cute and intelligent and all, but nothing exceptional (by my ridiculously high standards).

I'm genuinely in love with the first girl, yet sexually attracted to the other one. I know that does not correlate with how good they are in the bed, but still...

I guess what I'm really looking for here is advice on how to be less shallow with the first girl. I need more of that I-don't-give-a-shite-what-people-think-because-I-love-her attitude. She has already confessed her love to me, so I need to make my move soon. I can't help being nice and loving to the other girl as well, so I'm afraid she might be falling for me, too...

They don't know of each other yet. I'm painfully aware that I will probably lose both if I can't make up my mind soon.

[This message has been edited by oliver (edited 07-01-2010 @ 05:48 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 41 42 43 44 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames