You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2691 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
Bottom
Topic Subject:TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 74 75 76 77 78 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-20-10 04:07 AM EDT (US)         

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 07-14-2015 @ 08:54 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 05:55 PM EDT (US)     1876 / 2691       

this is a break up of the ethnicity of just england. i must be mistaken on my definition of minority.
And the "You're not from around here GTFO" is untrue. It is simply unviable in terms of housing, economy and social peace for such a high number of immigrants to come in. Britain has turned into a powder keg that could go off at any time.
'well yeah i smoked it, but i didn't inhale'

im so confused. do you have selective reading? this isnt a discussion because youre ignoring everything im saying. like literally ignoring it. LITERALLY.

if you weren't say 'gtfo nonwhites' what were you saying. i havent been able to discern anything else from your posts.

"In my beginning is my end. In my end is my beginning."

[This message has been edited by Thomas Sterns (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:00 PM).]

ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 05:57 PM EDT (US)     1877 / 2691       
Hoho dems some old stats my lad.
The 2011 census has just been completed, look at them when they get published.
Also I am a minority in my area, in Newcastle. There are an extraordinary number of walking letterboxes here.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:02 PM EDT (US)     1878 / 2691       
they're 2007 estimates. 2011-2007=4 years. also is 'letterboxes' some type of epithet? youre making me sick.

These are the 2007 estimates for your city:
White - 85.7%
Asian 5.7%
Black 1.6%
Chinese 1.3%
Mixed-race 1.4%
Other 1.0%
source:
http://neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/dissemination/LeadTableView.do;jsessionid=ac1f930c30d5551ac0000e3a4668a5d1d517a87a0337?a=7&b=276796&c=Newcastle&d=13&e=13&g=367423&i=1001x1003x1004&o=254&m=0&r=1&s=1299724049820&enc=1&dsFamilyId=1812&nsjs=true&nsck=true&nssvg=false&nswid=1093

[This message has been edited by Thomas Sterns (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:04 PM).]

ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:10 PM EDT (US)     1879 / 2691       

^Walking letterboxes.

The statistics from 2007 aren't reliable due to the following reasons:
1. There are lots of immigrants who are illegal (therefor don't show in surveys) and I know of many in person.
2. The Muslim populations have much more children than that of others.
3. Labour was in charge then, which means information is twisted towards their benefit. They are liars afterall, like all politicians.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON

[This message has been edited by ImperialLobster (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:11 PM).]

Meteora
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:10 PM EDT (US)     1880 / 2691       
Trying to write a paper on my sociological field research, but my professor requires articles already on the topic. Lam
sociology? what the hell man, i thought you were cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Arkhane
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:18 PM EDT (US)     1881 / 2691       
I was just want to echo this
haha what the **** happened here
and to say **** off ImperialLobster, cheers for bring racism and prejudice to the fore.
It is simply unviable in terms of housing, economy and social peace for such a high number of immigrants to come in. Britain has turned into a powder keg that could go off at any time.
I really don't want to get into an argument here with someone who is clearly ignorant but the view that immigration is 'bad' for the economy is complete and utter crap. Why do you think the UK government has allowed and encouraged immigration? You can argue all you want about multiculturalism failing and lack of social integration etc but there are clear and proven economic benefits of immigration grounded in decades of history all across the world.

[This message has been edited by Arkhane (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:25 PM).]

Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:18 PM EDT (US)     1882 / 2691       
The statistics from 2007 aren't reliable due to the following reasons:
1. There are lots of immigrants who are illegal (therefor don't show in surveys) and I know of many in person.
2. The Muslim populations have much more children than that of others.
3. Labour was in charge then, which means information is twisted towards their benefit. They are liars afterall, like all politicians.
are you mentally challenged? this is a serious question. do you have assbergers, or some type of autism that prevents you from fully comprehending things? i honestly cant fathom any other reason for your inanity and lack of thought on this subject. not to insult you if you have that.
sociology? what the hell man, i thought you were cool
dude, its for my cult anthro class. my prof is a twat and doesnt know the difference between the two. im just calling a sheep a sheep.

ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:23 PM EDT (US)     1883 / 2691       
Mentally challenged?
Listen mate, come to England. Maybe then you will see for yourself.
Anyway I don't think we should discuss this any further, lets go back to whatever we were talking about before the disaster of multicultural Britain.

Arkhane...

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:24 PM EDT (US)     1884 / 2691       
are you 14?

ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:24 PM EDT (US)     1885 / 2691       
And no, I don't have ass burgers. But if I did have them, it'd be finger lickin' good.
Oh it's gone personal all of a sudden? No, I'm 17 in August.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON

[This message has been edited by ImperialLobster (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:25 PM).]

Meteora
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:27 PM EDT (US)     1886 / 2691       
^Walking letterboxes.
i'm usually the last person to throw around accusations of racism, but seriously? people like you literally make me feel sick.
dude, its for my cult anthro class. my prof is a twat and doesnt know the difference between the two. im just calling a sheep a sheep.
whatevs man, just know that if that sociology shit rubs off on you you're out of the anthro brotha club for ever. no second chances

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[This message has been edited by Meteora (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:27 PM).]

Arkhane
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:28 PM EDT (US)     1887 / 2691       
This is the kind of stuff I have to learn and read about every day as part of my course at uni while you pick up your rubbish from the cheap and populist media, daily mail and mirror.

edit i replied to one of your comments in my original post

[This message has been edited by Arkhane (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:30 PM).]

ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:28 PM EDT (US)     1888 / 2691       
@Arkhane's edit.
You're right. The immigrants have contributed very nicely, especially the indiean who have become great doctors and other professions. But when they come here for benefits, that's when it becomes bad.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 04-27-11 06:29 PM EDT (US)     1889 / 2691       
... ImperialLobster, cheers for bring racism and prejudice to the fore.
To be fair from my brief experience in a Newcastle taxi his views do seem fairly ubiquitous up in that part of the country.
do you have assbergersaspergers, or some type of autism that prevents you from fully comprehending things?
Actually the couple of people I know with aspergers are pretty switched on and very intelligent, its emotional intelligence missing in those cases.

To be honest its probably best if the topic gets changed right about nowish, or just leave the personal insults out (and the racism)

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Darkest Dungeon
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 04-27-2011 @ 06:36 PM).]

Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:31 PM EDT (US)     1890 / 2691       
And no, I don't have ass burgers. But if I did have them, it'd be finger lickin' good.
Oh it's gone personal all of a sudden? No, I'm 17 in August.
well you werent really answering any of my questions. and you were talking in circles so i figured: you either were mentally handicapped; or just starting to find your way in the world. i guess you just have no excuse. i feel really bad for you. life will be quite tough if you dont start thinking. id like for you to actually consider what ive been saying but it seems youve already decided how you view things. a real shame.

Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:35 PM EDT (US)     1891 / 2691       
whatevs man, just know that if that sociology shit rubs off on you you're out of the anthro brotha club for ever. no second chances
i dropped my anthro major last week. the required courses were too poop and the department has too great an emphasis on cult anthro and applied anthro than bio and ling which is what im more interested in. just doing horticulture now. will probably end up with an anthro minor though since im two classes away.

Meteora
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:35 PM EDT (US)     1892 / 2691       
No, I'm 17 in August.
well now i kinda feel bad. i was pretty dumb when i was sixteen too. and despite this i really, really thought i knew what i was talking about when i tried to talk about politics and stuff. pretty sure everyone is the same way at your age. in fact if there's a sixteen year old who doesn't sound insane, it's probably because he's not even trying to think for himself. so i don't really blame you for anything here.

but seriously, the racial slurs aren't cool man. there's no excuse for that.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:36 PM EDT (US)     1893 / 2691       
I read your posts.
However I don't feel you have ANY say in the matter of immigation in GB, and most of your comments are the left-wing waffle that I have to become immune to in my daily goings about.
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm doing fine thanks.

Goodnight.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:37 PM EDT (US)     1894 / 2691       
@Mete, and everyone else who thinks Islam is a race- LOL

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:38 PM EDT (US)     1895 / 2691       
becoming immune to hearing opinions is no good. no good at all.

ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:40 PM EDT (US)     1896 / 2691       
I give everyone a hearing, like any rational person. It just so happens I don't agree with them.
Okay I'm off to watch something funny.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
Meteora
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:41 PM EDT (US)     1897 / 2691       
i dropped my anthro major last week. the required courses were too poop and the department has too great an emphasis on cult anthro and applied anthro than bio and ling which is what im more interested in. just doing horticulture now. will probably end up with an anthro minor though since im two classes away.
i feel you man. i got lucky at ssu because out of the upper division anthro professors, only one was into the bullshit non-positivist anthro stuff. everyone else was great, but i hated that one guy's class. pisses me off just thinking about it. our other cultural anthro professor was brilliant though, and the archaeology and bio ones were good too. never took my ling req class but from hearing the linguistics prof talk in guest lectures from other classes he's seemed legit.

seems like at a lot of universities the anthro departments are mixed with sociology which is possibly the worst idea of all time, and it's made worse because the AAA is a major proponent of the non-scientific anthro, which i hate.

plus i'm still a college drop out so i can't really give anyone shit for anything.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thomas Sterns
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:49 PM EDT (US)     1898 / 2691       
come to mpls for the summer. we can hang. if you can hitchhike to eugene i know some people that can help you hop a train over here. takes like three days. youre already part of the **** debt revolution. what else do you have to do?

Meteora
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:51 PM EDT (US)     1899 / 2691       
@Mete, and everyone else who thinks Islam is a race- LOL
actually the sort of headcoverings you're talking about aren't ubiquitous in islam. they're confined to a few different cultures, i think arabic but i'm not certain. so basically you're just slandering people who descended from one specific region (ie, a race). you look at muslims in central asia for example and they don't wear anything like that; in the ex-soviet nations like tajikistan they wear a simple cloth to cover some of their hair and that's it.

so yeah, actually using racism in this case makes sense. it's not perfect, obviously, but that's only because the concept of race is fairly ambiguous and mostly nonsensical in its own right.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Meteora
Skirmisher
posted 04-27-11 06:52 PM EDT (US)     1900 / 2691       
come to mpls for the summer. we can hang. if you can hitchhike to eugene i know some people that can help you hop a train over here. takes like three days. youre already part of the **** debt revolution. what else do you have to do?
what's mpls?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 74 75 76 77 78 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames