You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2691 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
Bottom
Topic Subject:TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-20-10 04:07 AM EDT (US)         

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 07-14-2015 @ 08:54 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 02-21-10 07:00 AM EDT (US)     26 / 2691       
tl;dr

On a side note, that British curler is hawt.

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 02-21-10 07:27 AM EDT (US)     27 / 2691       
Which one are you talking about?

I thought one of them was quite cute too.

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Darkest Dungeon
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-21-10 09:44 AM EDT (US)     28 / 2691       
My attention span is too small to read that large bunch of text. Should I visit a psychiatre?
Yes, but not because you can't read Dr. Who's literary turd of a post.

I've driven cross country and found Grand Island to be kinda cool, compared with the scrubby noob bluffs of Nebraska and Wyoming.

curling is big up here and I can think of a lot better things to do with a round block of polished granite.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
(id: D0ct0r Wh0)
posted 02-21-10 01:26 PM EDT (US)     29 / 2691       
When you've lived in one place for most of your life, you kinda miss the luxuries of home. You know - your bed, your food, your emachine computer...

And it doesn't help that a slew of the roads in the place are highways. We got lost quite a few times because of that. (Also, you can turn onto any street you like when the street you're on isn't an overpass, my say do you follow?)

On a lighter note, though, my dad's feeling normal again (kinda miraculous; amazing what eight hours of sleep can do for you).

And on the subject of curling, I saw that new episode of the Simpsons dealing with the Olympics and curling. AWESOME.

IIANM, isn't it based on a movie involving a hockey team in a similar situation?

...[T]he least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. -Aristotle, De Caelo

On the lips of the catechist the first proclamation must ring out over and over: “Jesus Christ loves you; he gave his life to save you; and now he is living at your side every day to enlighten, strengthen and free you.” - Pope Francis, The Joy of the Gospel

Call me out if I fail or seem to fail to live up to either of these. Either I will learn something, you will learn something, or we both will.
jds2012
Skirmisher
posted 02-21-10 03:13 PM EDT (US)     30 / 2691       
dang. that's two long posts in the same page. i don't think i've ever seen that before

Keep him from expanding. Keep him scared. Keep him making the wrong type of troops. Control the game, don't react to it.
-Ender_Ward
jds2012
Skirmisher
posted 02-21-10 03:15 PM EDT (US)     31 / 2691       
btw i thought double posting was nerfed?

Keep him from expanding. Keep him scared. Keep him making the wrong type of troops. Control the game, don't react to it.
-Ender_Ward
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-21-10 04:32 PM EDT (US)     32 / 2691       
While I got drunk last night we wrapped up TMO XX? Sad face.
StonewallJ
Seraph Emeritus
(id: Conquistador34)
posted 02-21-10 05:30 PM EDT (US)     33 / 2691       
Congrats on getting drunk, what was your poison?

I personally love Mike's Hard Lemonade, Smirnoff Ice, and Sangria. Two or three of any of those and my pants are off.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
(id: D0ct0r Wh0)
posted 02-21-10 05:54 PM EDT (US)     34 / 2691       
What would you do with your pants off? You don't have a wife, much less any other companions of the opposite sex.

Except your mother, but surely...

...[T]he least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. -Aristotle, De Caelo

On the lips of the catechist the first proclamation must ring out over and over: “Jesus Christ loves you; he gave his life to save you; and now he is living at your side every day to enlighten, strengthen and free you.” - Pope Francis, The Joy of the Gospel

Call me out if I fail or seem to fail to live up to either of these. Either I will learn something, you will learn something, or we both will.
Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-21-10 05:57 PM EDT (US)     35 / 2691       

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-21-10 06:59 PM EDT (US)     36 / 2691       
I have no idea. But the keg got somewhat warm and made the beer taste really nasty. Late the night friend of mine found a bottle of black label Johnny Walker. Good shit

Mikes hard is pretty good. I usually drink one when i'm at a bbq with friends.
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 02-21-10 07:49 PM EDT (US)     37 / 2691       
What would you do with your pants off? You don't have a wife, much less any other companions of the opposite sex.
You've obviously never been drunk.

Crown Royal or Alexander Keiths all the way.

[This message has been edited by LordKivlov (edited 02-21-2010 @ 07:50 PM).]

Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-21-10 08:17 PM EDT (US)     38 / 2691       
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-21-10 08:32 PM EDT (US)     39 / 2691       
i'm more of a rum & coke or vodka & coke budget here.

I mean I've got nothing against Johnnie Walker or any of that as long as someone else is buying.

My friend got my roommate a pint of JW red label, and we drank most of it while he wasn't looking on New Year's Eve. But then he doesn't drink a lot, he just wants it to impress his friends. We're his friends, right. So it all works out.

Crunkatog on ESO
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-21-10 08:50 PM EDT (US)     40 / 2691       
Yeah JW is not cheap. We found half a bottle of it in the cabinets at the party but shhh.
Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-22-10 00:56 AM EDT (US)     41 / 2691       
btw We kicked canadian ass at hockey tonight

hth, hth

CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 02-22-10 01:26 AM EDT (US)     42 / 2691       
I'm sure Ryan Kessler was glad you were there to help!

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 02-22-10 02:26 AM EDT (US)     43 / 2691       
Brodeur More like Browherethehellwasluongo.

Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
posted 02-22-10 01:45 PM EDT (US)     44 / 2691       
Drambuie is the way to go, well when somebody else buys it obviously.

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Darkest Dungeon

[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-22-10 03:00 PM EDT (US)     45 / 2691       
Drambuie should hang up his skates. He plays like he's drunk.

Crunkatog on ESO
Crunkatog on Steam.
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 02-22-10 05:12 PM EDT (US)     46 / 2691       
Which one are you talking about?
The one the announcer kept refering to as 'The 19 year old' in contrast to her teammate 'The 45 year old'.

Who needs name when you have their ages, right?

Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
posted 02-22-10 05:18 PM EDT (US)     47 / 2691       
You might like the older women, I don't know.

Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
posted 02-22-10 05:26 PM EDT (US)     48 / 2691       
This one?

http://www.olympics.org.uk/athleterecord.aspx?at=7169

Eternal War0
Skirmisher
posted 02-23-10 01:47 AM EDT (US)     49 / 2691       
Saffah, can I ask an honest question? Too bad I just did.

Do you know Doctor Who IRL? 'cause you seemed to know how the whole issue would end up and I'm convinced it's not just future sight or anythings so yeah.

Good grief!
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 02-23-10 02:16 AM EDT (US)     50 / 2691       
hey guise i think this is the second TMO thread i've posted in!

QUACK
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames