You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2691 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
Bottom
Topic Subject:TMO XXI - Breakfast at The Sugar Shack, lunch at Ruby's, dinner at Sharkeez and drinks at Hurricane's
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-20-10 04:07 AM EDT (US)         

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
Elpea: Your sound folder is right next to your fart sounds folder.

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 07-14-2015 @ 08:54 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 02-24-10 06:00 PM EDT (US)     76 / 2691       
What type of math do you teach to cows?

Cowculus.

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
(id: D0ct0r Wh0)
posted 02-24-10 06:04 PM EDT (US)     77 / 2691       
And, btw, Sawyer, that walrus is freaking ugly. It looks like it could be a mutant from Mars.

...[T]he least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. -Aristotle, De Caelo

On the lips of the catechist the first proclamation must ring out over and over: “Jesus Christ loves you; he gave his life to save you; and now he is living at your side every day to enlighten, strengthen and free you.” - Pope Francis, The Joy of the Gospel

Call me out if I fail or seem to fail to live up to either of these. Either I will learn something, you will learn something, or we both will.
Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 06:06 PM EDT (US)     78 / 2691       
[This message has been edited by As_Saffah (edited 02-24-2010 @ 09:55 AM).]

Pears: ok i downloaded a few scenerios and it says place the mp3 folders in the "sound" folder but i cant find the sound folder any where please help!
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-24-10 06:10 PM EDT (US)     79 / 2691       
It's from a far stranger (and colder) place: Alaska.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 02-24-10 06:16 PM EDT (US)     80 / 2691       
WTB new topic post!

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 06:25 PM EDT (US)     81 / 2691       
I'll give you a new topic:

MY ASS sandwiches.

...[T]he least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. -Aristotle, De Caelo

On the lips of the catechist the first proclamation must ring out over and over: “Jesus Christ loves you; he gave his life to save you; and now he is living at your side every day to enlighten, strengthen and free you.” - Pope Francis, The Joy of the Gospel

Call me out if I fail or seem to fail to live up to either of these. Either I will learn something, you will learn something, or we both will.
CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 06:29 PM EDT (US)     82 / 2691       
Yo, where you escape from, man?

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
jds2012
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 06:32 PM EDT (US)     83 / 2691       
Doctor Who: I want to post this on basically every single thread you post on. However, I don't feel like doing that, and because I know you read this post frequently, I shall simply post it here. This is what I wish to say to you.

Shut up.

Leave the Saloon.

Die.

If you wish to come back, come back as a smurf with a totally different attitude, and don't post nearly as much.

If you do not wish to come back as a smurf, follow the first three pieces of advice only.

Keep him from expanding. Keep him scared. Keep him making the wrong type of troops. Control the game, don't react to it.
-Ender_Ward

[This message has been edited by jds2012 (edited 02-24-2010 @ 06:32 PM).]

Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 06:33 PM EDT (US)     84 / 2691       
Mmmmm....

Nah.

jds2012
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 06:38 PM EDT (US)     85 / 2691       
Well, if you won't leave, than perhaps another word of advice. Intelligence really doesn't matter here. If you have something to say, think about how it will be received. If people will laugh, post it. If it will only make people think worse of you (such as that retarded post about college algebra) don't post it. If you can't tell the difference, stop posting for a while and read what does get posted and how it is received.

And in general, you post too much.

EDIT: also, don't post about established Saloon traditions, which you (being a newcomer) naturally have not gained an understanding of. Most of the posts that you flame are actually extremely funny if you understood half of what goes on in the Saloon. Read Cheesewiz's big long post with the oranges. that should help.

Keep him from expanding. Keep him scared. Keep him making the wrong type of troops. Control the game, don't react to it.
-Ender_Ward

[This message has been edited by jds2012 (edited 02-24-2010 @ 06:40 PM).]

Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 06:56 PM EDT (US)     86 / 2691       
I know that! But I think it sucks. Unlike you, I am my own man. I laugh at my own work. I find what I do funny. Although I do find some of your work funny, plenty of it is nonsensical sh*t.

And I am far more experienced with these forums than any of you - ANY of you - know.

I was around before AO3 even existed - back when map tricks were the glory of AOE maps, when the Age of Chivalry mod for AOK was little more than a stats replacement with a few of the unit graphics replaced and remixed. Before they standardised the downloads sections of every forum. Back when that English bastard Phil Phree was Seraph of AOE Heaven, and Cheezewiz was naught but a Cherub.

But I'm not going to tell you who I am, no, no.

Meteora
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 07:02 PM EDT (US)     87 / 2691       
and yet you're still completely retarded so interesting how that worked out

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 02-24-10 09:15 PM EDT (US)     88 / 2691       
he's evading swear filter, plz ban him!

QUACK
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 02-24-10 09:34 PM EDT (US)     89 / 2691       
Guys Dr. Who rules you guys just don't know awesome posters when you see one.

Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 02-24-10 09:36 PM EDT (US)     90 / 2691       
(I had to make an image for that)

Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 09:59 PM EDT (US)     91 / 2691       
he's evading swear filter, plz ban him!
Who gives a shit.

Teutonic Twit
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-24-10 10:34 PM EDT (US)     92 / 2691       
Touche Sawyer!!!
Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 10:57 PM EDT (US)     93 / 2691       
Elpea,

I don't know whether to be touched or insulted.

But... uh...

Thanks for the support?

Teutonic Twit
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-24-10 11:16 PM EDT (US)     94 / 2691       
D0CT0R WH0,
I might support you, but it might be the kiss of death in this crowd...
Cheap Plastic Rosary
Skirmisher
posted 02-24-10 11:33 PM EDT (US)     95 / 2691       
Well, as a Christian, it's not uncommon for me to face hardships for supprting an invisible but omnipresent and all-knowing God.

But I do believe He exists.

Maybe my lanugage should change to reflect that...

Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 02-25-10 00:17 AM EDT (US)     96 / 2691       
Nah, I really think everyone likes you, TT. I mean, political discussions are a little dicy, but for the most part you're quite a good fellow and forumer.

Not convinced on Dr. Who yet.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
beekay
Skirmisher
(id: black_knight_101)
posted 02-25-10 00:34 AM EDT (US)     97 / 2691       
Well, as a Christian, it's not uncommon for me to face hardships for supprting an invisible but omnipresent and all-knowing God.
Yes it is. Christians are easily the most supported religious group in whatever country you live in (presumably America). God knows why so many of you have these ridiculous persecution fantasies, but you're wrong.

sig
CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 02-25-10 00:49 AM EDT (US)     98 / 2691       
Ahhhh!!!! We're being persectued in a country that is 82% the same as us!!!! Oh noes!

You want to talk about persecution, talk about the most persecuted group in America... no, not gays... atheists.

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistbigotryprejudice/a/AtheistSurveys.htm

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."

[This message has been edited by CunniJA (edited 02-25-2010 @ 00:54 AM).]

Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-25-10 01:03 AM EDT (US)     99 / 2691       

Sawyer
Skirmisher
posted 02-25-10 01:07 AM EDT (US)     100 / 2691       
btw
Yes it is. Christians are easily the most supported religious group in whatever country you live in (presumably America). God knows why so many of you have these ridiculous persecution fantasies, but you're wrong.
Hence beekey, cunnija, and the majority here...someone mentions God and literally the first post you guys make is how ridiculous the christian is and how bad off atheists are! lol!

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 108  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames