Lets just say, not the most thrilling, but it can be a very educational Recording for the budding German Player.
- Nice use of Minutemen to fend off the Pike rush
- Used Uhlans to raid effectively (Gold miners + Dutch.. ouch)
- Built a Saloon and didn't use it (Could have built a second barracks)
- Had more that 250+ wood, and didn't make use of natives.
- Made a nice early rush, shame about the minutemen.
- Only started creating hussars when it was too late.
- Didn't use shipments near the end (Could have got 3 hussars, 8 Skirmishers and 7 Ruyters to fend them off)
- Sent out Halberdiers when the enemy had Falconets + Skirmishers.
An interesting watch, not the greatest though. Keep it up