Large circle shaped island. Players are placed on small separate islands at the coasts. No trees or any other stuff, just a descent flat terrain. Almost unlimited resources at start. 2 random skins, tropical and frozen.
• 2 random skins: Summer and Winter.
• terrain optimized for max game performance.
• playable with any game settings.
• works in singleplayer mode, multiplayer mode and on ESO2.
• almost unlimited resouces and XP at start.
• Docks can be build on the steep cliff coasts.
• In a long gameplay you might run out of coins. In this case use your trade market.
• Home cities (HC's) with "coins" and "technology" cards can be very useful.
Good balanced map where the cards doesn't count anymore and a good skilled player can win.
Great RMS script and a wonderful rush/blood map.
We do expect more good maps from you, M0nTy!
[Edited on 12/06/05 @ 06:54 AM]
Posted on 12/20/05 @ 02:04 AM
This map is loads of fun man! Great for free for all and 1 vs 1. I've realized control of the center is very important. One thing: It says when the map is loading that you must stop the Ottomans which I thought is kind of cheesy.
Posted on 08/17/07 @ 07:27 PM
I like the beginning resources it helps when I revolt in War chiefs.
The map has i nice balance with the beginning 4 towers it helps when your Russian
Not the best 1 circle in the middle is that the best you can do?
Map Design: 2
Same thing, 1 circle?
seeing the 1 circle it is very big for a battle field