The Battle of Isandhlwana was a battle between British and Zulu forces in Africa.
This scenario requires a mod, which is included. The mod adjusts musketeer range and rate of fire to be more realistic.
Before I can continue with the creation of this scenario, I have to solve the problem of it being extremely laggy. I have a 2.66 ghz computer with a gig of ram and a 256 mb graphics card. I know it is not my computer that is slow because I can play normal games without any trouble. However, with this mod, the game gets very laggy and jerky. The screen moves in large increments, and the game speed slows down overall. This happens when the Zulu units spawn with my trigger and then move toward the British (I noticed that before the Zulu spawn there is no lag). However, when I tried playing my scenario without the mod, it is not laggy at all, even when the Zulu units spawn. Then I tried playing a singleplayer deathmatch game with my mod. There was no lag! What is wrong??? I have no idea what is causing the lag - Zulu spawn triggers, the mod, the particular scenario, etc.
alright guys. I solved the problem. Apparently I had accidentally given a ridiculous amount of LOS (300) to Mayan Holcan Spearman. My trigger spawns Mayan holcan spears. THAT'S why I only get lag in that scenario.
Feel free to give comments or suggestions on thsi incomplete scenario
[Edited on 08/17/07 @ 11:41 PM]
Posted on 06/22/08 @ 09:23 PM
Hey Sahin could you explain how to instal the mod. Because I want to try this out but I don't want to put files in the wrong place. Then could you tell me how to uninstall them so I don't get stuck with them. I really am clueless when it comes to mods. By the way you can use the effect modify protounit to change the range and rate of fire. But this way works to.