Random Map Script by Toby Traylor (Darth_Bobo) (email@example.com)
One challenger is chosen to battle the champion at time.
The chosen players will be given 15 seconds to train their army.
You have unlimited resources to build with but limited pop cap and time.
When the training cycle has ended all of the units will be teleported to the center arena for battle.
The the winner stays on for the next round as champion.
The match is played until a player achieves a certain number of wins displayed at the left.
The number of wins required to take the match is based on the map difficulty configuration.
TO OTHER SCRIPTERS:
- You are free to use this script or parts of it in your own work, but PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR IF YOU DO SO! Use a script comment and an in-game text message.
- If you want to edit the map, PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE. Copy the file and rename it, so that there aren't any file name conflicts with people who don't have your edited version.
I would like to thank the following people:
- Ensemble Studios for creating the greatest RTS games of all time.
- Epic Games for creating the greatest first person shooters of all time.
- Extreme Props to Matei of Woad Creations ~ www.woadcreations.nl for writing the awesome random map script "Norse Wars" which I used as reference and resource many times.
- Wolfenhex for the trigonometry functions in his map, "The Void"
- Rage and RMac for inspiration and testing
- M0nTy PyTh0n (TW) and RF_Gandalf