This mod adds otto players the ability of getting free spahis from mills by the rule. The rule includes:
· Whenever before Fortress age an otto player build a Mill, gets a Spahi.
· After coloniel, spahi build limit increases by 1 (if u build two mills at the same time, AI allow you to get one more and so you see 3 spahis at the same time J)
· In Industrial Age, your spahi level increased by 1. (means 4 spahis in Industrial )
· Grand vizier politician increases the spahi train limit by 2, so if u industrialized by Grand Vizier your limit increases to 6.
· In Imperial Age, spahi limit increased by 2, so you can train spahi up to 8 !
I didn’t changed anything about spahi HP or any other properties, spahi is still how u know them except they have no population count now.
2. How to play Timar System?
Step1: First, please copy your original protox.xml, techtreex.xml and stringtablex.xml to somewhere safe (from ProgramFiles-Microsoft Games – Age Of Empires III – data folder).
Step2: Then, copy entire data folder of my mod to ProgramFiles-Microsoft Games – Age Of Empires III – data folder. It simply overwrites protox.xml, techtreex.xml and stringtablex.xml files. And adds a tactics folder.
3. How to delete Timar System from my system?
Find the ones that u saved at first (protox.xml, techtreex.xml and stringtablex.xml in step 1), then copy them to the data folder. And do not forget to delete the tactics folder.
That’s it !
4. What my system be to play Timar System?
You must have the TW (patch 1.4) installed in your system to play the mod.