The Labyrinth is a four player king-of-the-hill scenario. The game takes place inside of a large maze that changes throughout the game. The wall positions are chosen RANDOMLY; there are no built in biases. The double-walls do not move. The first player to control the central fort for seven minutes in a row wins.
- Position troops on the buildings on the edge of the area you control.
- Use stealth units to your advantage; take over buildings so they cannot be re-taken without the enemy having a stealth unit.
- If an enemy adjacent to you resigns from the game, take his or her buildings and kill their units, they are practically free.
- If you can take over an enemy’s spawn point, you can take them out of the game but if you cannot get additional troops through the labyrinth, the once down player will easily be able to take back the spot.
- Don’t take the fort at once, but remember to check the clock periodically so you don’t forget about the person winning.
- 100, five ninjas
- 250, bonus population room
- To prevent overly-long games, once a player has reached 500 kills, they receive two mortars and the ability to destroy walls.
If you have any suggestions or complaints, contact CrazyEngineerKid.