Trade Route 2.0
Created by Lord_KiLLM$
Made for PC & Mac
1. Walls can be built over a trade route but you must manually upgrade the wall into a gate piece in order for trains and other trade route units to pass though without the effect of it going straight through the wall.
Note: Trade units will not damage the wall in anyway, Gate or not. If you upgrade it into a gate the gate will open in order for the trade unit to pass through. :)
2. I've also incorporated a well liked feature from some of my previous mods that enables you to send homecity shipments straight to your Explorer, War Chief or Monk no matter where he may be. This feature can be useful for calling upon reinforcements that arrive straight to the battle.
3. Just as a little bonus, Explorers, War Chiefs and Monks can now be garrisoned inside Town Centers.
4. About 12 bugs from the original code from ES have been fixed. (A list of these fixes can be found below under History)
5.Every military unit (including ships) can now patrol an area or guard another unit.
* Me for making the mod
* xentelian for his brilliant post on bug solutions (thanx)
* spleeze for his excellent readme suggestion
If errors or bugs do occur please report them to me ASAP so i can then fix them, instead of just complaining to me about a faulty mod. Im only human after all.
PLEASE I URGE YOU NOT TO MODIFY OR COPY ANY PART OF MY MOD AND THEN RE-RELEASE IT WITHOUT FIRST ASKING FOR PERMISSION FROM ME AND CREDITING ME WHERE NECESSARY! EVEN IF YOU WISH TO CREATE A COMBINED MOD USING MY MOD I WOULD AT LEAST LIKE TO BE ASKED FIRST.
As I have created this mod out of the goodness of my heart, spending countless days, endless hours and numerous brain cells banging my head against a wall when i got stuck among errors, I do hope that a few moments of your time to give feedback on this mod is not too much to ask? It would be much appreciated.
You can also check out my other mod "Extreme Fortifications" for extended features based on this mod.