I have customized a scenario of mine for this very purpose - to show a fair, trainable Urumi. THIS RECORDING IS ON FP 1.1a. Note that this map as you see it is actually NewEasternIndiaV3, but with more balance, especially in resources. To understand what is going on throughout the game, I must repeat the changes I have made ingame:
- Portuguese settlers cost 85 food instead of 100
- Organ guns have 175 HP effective (means that the upgrades start on that 175 HP instead of 150 HP)
- Indian Sowars cost only 1 population
- Siege Elephants Ranged Armor increased from 0.30% to 0.50%
- Dravidian Martial Arts gives Urumi +0.5 speed boost, both to Urumis and the Mansabder Urumi. In addition, it also unlocks Urumi Swordsmen to be trained at the Barracks and Mansabder Urumi to be trained at the Charminar Gate. It still gives its original 15% hand dmg boost.
- Sacred Field build limit increased from 2 to 3; Sacred Cow build limit increased from 20 to 30, plus Sacred cows only cost 100 food, rather than 125 food.
Also, it must be noted that currently, India and Portugal are the only playable civs.