How to Install:
1) Backup the folder called "Data" and "startup" in your:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III
2) Unzip the following to:
The CONTENTS in the Data Folder to:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III > Data
The CONTENTS in the Startup Folder to:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III > Startup
The CONTENTS in the Art folder to:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III > Art
the CONTENTS in the Savegame folder to:
My Documents > My Games > Age of Empires III > Savegame
(For Vista it is: Owner > My Documents > My Games >
Age of Empires III > SaveGame)
3) Have fun or not!!!
- Villager's Pop reduced to 0
- Villagers can build mango grove, cherry orchard, and shaolin
Temples (new!), treasure ships(unmovable), chinese hotels and
- New units and buildings: Shaolin Temple, Grand Treasure Ship,
unmoving treasure ships (not really customizedlol),
and training arenas.
- Shaolin Masters can now build Shaolin Temples, training arenas
and train pandas.
- Villages can now train water buffalo, yak, goats, white tigers,
villagers, pandas, wealthy man, wealthy woman, citizen man,
citizen woman, performer, farmer, and peasant man.
- All units except villager's pop is reduced to 1
- Dock can now train Grand Treasure Ship
- Shaolin Temples can train Shaolin Masters, Disciples, blind
monks, rattan shields, and shaolin medic.
- War Academy can now train more than banner armies and upgrades
have been moved to the Shaolin Temple for space. New units added
are: Ninja, Mongol Rider, Mongol Scout, Chinese Grenadier,
Manchu, and Iron Troop.
- Castles can now train flying crows.
- Grand Treasure ships can train units from banner armies
individually and also other units like the Chinese Grenadier.
The ship can also hold up to 220 units.
- Chinese Grenadiers are very strong but has very little hp
and very little defense.
- Other new units are Da Xia, which translated in chinese is
kind of like a robin hood but I made it into a chinese general
it can attack fast have high HP but are slow and are VERY costly
- Town Centers can train Captain Huang, Lao Chen, and JinHai
- Made a chinese surgeon called the shaolin medic and can make
- A new unit called Ji Pikeman is available. Although I am not
able to modify the original Ji as a weapon I made the Qiang
Pikeman hold a Halberd and called it a Ji because it looked
very much like a Ji... It is just basically a bit stronger than
the Qiang Pikeman.
- Training Arenas are just to be able to give upgrades to your
original units (such as the chu ko nu, etc)
- Can train Kentucky Long Rifler
- Can train Organ Gun
- Can train Indentured Servant
- Can train Colonial Militia
- Can train Miners
- Can build Command Posts
- Barns instead of Livestock Pen
- Office instead of Saloon
- Store instead of Market (With a unique way of getting resource!)
- Can train campaign units from town center and command posts
- Office trains Holmes and spies
- Barracks trains Kentucky Long Rifler, Outlaw Pistolero,
Renegado, Musketeers, Colonial Militia, and Flag Bearers
- Stables trains Hussars, Dragoons, and Outlaw Comanche
- A lot of artilleries have been reduced to 1 population
- Settlers have 0 population
CHANGES/UPDATES/FEATURES THAT WILL COME SOON!:
- New Politicians, Techs, and Deck Cards for U.S.A
- Make the Japanese and Indian settlers pop to 0
- Make all units except settlers pop to 1
- Re-textured Da Xia (If possible for me)
- Re-textured Chinese Grenadier (If possible for me the lazy butt)
- Make the cheats be available for all cheaters out there ;P
- Ironclads to all Euro civs
- All Special units from campaign available to all civilizations
if they have a special campaign unit.
- Shaolin Medic walks while he builds the War Tent.. WIERD EH!?!?
- U.S.A has no Icon (like a portrait of Queen Elizabeth)
- U.S.A has no flag (Only when you click on "select homecity"
Made by ValonTheTalon, please do not steal (if you are retarded to steal something this stupid)
THIS DOES NOT REPLACE ANY CIV!!!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Sounds great, just wondering, do I just change Protoy to Proto for use on the original? I don't have either expansion.
Why don't i get the specific units for USA? Like the kentuky riflemen.. it's like i am Britain just with a different flag.. thx
I SHALL RIP YOU APART WITH MY CHINESE SWORDSMEN THAT HAVE SUPERMINES! Few glitches, and nicely done. No comment on balance, as this is INTENDED to overpower the chinese
well, if creative means giving superweapons to only one civ, then it is quite creative
Art and Sound: 3
SOME UNITS LACKED SOUND!
Easy, normal install
meh, ok description
FEAR THE SUPERMINE!
|Art and Sound||3.0|