1. Micro tip: His pikes were the only thing keeping you from coming in with huss and destroying all of his lb. Use your jans to kill the pikes (it's ok if you end up sacrificing a lot of your jans)then use the huss to kill the lb.
2. Raid his economy constantly
3. Don't let a british player boom. Play very aggressive.
4. Retreat villagers being raided as soon as they are being threatened by a raid.
5. Don't put all villagers to crates at the start. Use at least one villager to start hunting. And in this case you should have started herding that hunt as soon as the game started.
Vs. Brits you may want to skip the hussar intro and go straight to jan/abus. That combo is really powerful, and you micro it well (better than with jan/huss).