NOTE TO USER:
THIS MOD DOES NOT REPLACE ANY CIV!!! All new civs made will
be chosen as a homecity.
YOU NEED THE ASIAN DYNASTIES AND THE WARCHIEFS TO USE THIS.
How to Install:
[For Vista users, its Progam Files(x86) > Microsoft Games, etc]
1) Backup the folder called "Age of Empires III" in your:
Program Files > Microsoft Games
2) Unzip the following to:
The CONTENTS in the Data Folder to:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III > Data
The CONTENTS in the Startup Folder to:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III > Startup
The CONTENTS in the Art folder to:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III > Art
the CONTENTS in the Savegame folder to:
My Documents > My Games > Age of Empires III > Savegame
(For Vista it is: Owner > My Documents > My Games >
Age of Empires III > SaveGame)
the CONTENTS in the Sound folder to:
Program Files > Microsoft Games > Age of Empires III > Sound
3) Have fun or not!!!
- Villager's Pop reduced to 0
- Villagers can build mango grove, cherry orchard, and shaolin
Temples (new!), treasure ships(unmovable), teahouse and
- New units and buildings: Shaolin Temple, Grand Treasure Ship,
unmoving treasure ships (not really customizedlol),
and courts and teahouses.
- Shaolin Masters can now build Shaolin Temples,
and train pandas.
- Villages can now train water buffalo, yak, goats, white tigers,
villagers, pandas, wealthy man, wealthy woman, citizen man,
citizen woman, performer, farmer, and peasant man.
- All units except villager's pop is reduced to 1
- Dock can now train Grand Treasure Ship
- Shaolin Temples can train Shaolin Masters, Disciples, blind
monks, rattan shields, and shaolin medic.
- Castles can now train flying crows.
- Grand Treasure ships can train units from banner armies
individually and also other units like the Chinese Grenadier.
The ship can also hold up to 220 units.
- Chinese Grenadiers are very strong but has very little hp
and very little defense.
- Da Xia, a special unit that can lay bombs and has a very high
- Town Centers can train Captain Huang, Lao Chen, and JinHai
- Made a chinese surgeon called the shaolin medic and can make
- A new unit called Ji Pikeman is available. Although I am not
able to modify the original Ji as a weapon I made the Qiang
Pikeman hold a Halberd and called it a Ji because it looked
very much like a Ji... It is just basically a bit stronger than
the Qiang Pikeman.
- Courts can train other units such as mongol scouts.
- Teahouses train citizens
- Can train Kentucky Long Rifler
- Can train Organ Gun
- Can train Indentured Servant
- Can train Colonial Militia
- Can train Miners
- Can build Command Posts
- Barns instead of Livestock Pen
- Office instead of Saloon
- Store instead of Market (With a unique way of getting resource!)
- Can train campaign units from town center and command posts
- Office trains Holmes and spies
- Barracks trains Kentucky Long Rifler, Outlaw Pistolero,
Renegado, Musketeers, Colonial Militia, and Flag Bearers
- Stables trains Hussars, Dragoons, and Outlaw Comanche
- Command post trains spec units
- Town Center trains members of the black family
- New politicians
- A lot of artilleries have been reduced to 1 population
- Settlers have 0 population
- Villagers pop reduced to 0
- All other units pop reduced to 1
- Barracks can train other units such as the shinobi
- Stable can trian other units such as the Yojimbo
- Docks can now train Wokou Junk
- Villagers can build Nikkei Exchange, cherry orchards, mango
grove, University of Edo, Imperial palace, and dojo
- Imperial Palace trains daimyos
- Town center trains kichiro
- Nikkei Exchange replaces Market
- A stronger consulate, University of Edo, replaces the regular
- Villagers gather berries and wood MUCH MUCH faster
- Villagers can also gather exports 3x better than before!
- Settlers pop is 0
- All other units pop is 1
- Can train boneguard, and another type of boneguard from barracks
- Can train elmeti from stable
- Settlers can build stockades, ossuaries, and forts.
- Ossuary trains Alain Magnan
- Stockades trains White Wolf and White Jaguar guardians
- Dock can train st. elmo and fast fire ships
- Fishing boats have another animation
- Artillery Depot can train great bombard
- Of course, the hoop throwers too.
- Cannot age up, making it very good to rush others and have
no worries for getting resources for aging.
- Cabins replaces barracks, which can train pirates from all
around the world (meaning from different civilizations) and is
very cheap but has very low health.
- Artillery Workshop replaces Artillery Depot, which is a cheaper
and very weak version of the Artillery Depot. Can only train petards
- Camps replaces houses and manors, it is very cheap and very easy to
destroy, and does supports 5 population only per camp.
- Docks can train the best navy in all civilization, maybe. It can train privateers, frigates, monitors, wokou junks, bandit catamrans,
galleons, caravels, fishing boats, etc. (I think thats all!)
- Treasure spots replaces mills and plantations, which is invulnerable
but enemies MIGHT be able to use your treasure spots.
- No upgrades allowed at all, making pirates (maybe) weaker than a
better trained, and disciplined army.
- Pirates population becomes 1
- Can train Lizzie from the town center.
- Parrots can also be trained, which is the same as hot air balloons except it is smaller, harder to detect, and costs only 10 food!
@@@@@@Not finished, still in developing@@@@@@
- Can train spear throwers, slingers, huamincas, bolas warriors,
archers, and club mans from the barrakcs.
- Rest stops can train runners, which you can identify on your map
and has a very high speed.
- Town centers can train an Inca Leader, which, has a lot of health
but cannot attack, but can trickle resources very fast.
- Villagers are all guys, sorry girls!!
- Inca temples are awsome (just to point out the Inca temple is from
- Villager's markets, etc, are very close to what the aztec's look like.
- New politicians, but not a lot of politicians to choose from ;)
Russell32896@yahoo.com (for emailing only)
xxValon328xx@hotmail.com (for IM only, often shown as offline but I'm actually online)
- Persians (maybe, gotta research them first)
- Inca improvements
- Aztec, Sioux, and Iroquois playable in The Asian Dynasties
- Over power Japan more
Made by ValonTheTalon, please do not steal
elvarg_flame (for creating the gamey.con)
jlpember (for bombs and mines)
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Japan and china work, but the others dont
its good how it doesnt replace any civs
Art and Sound: 1
the sounds dont work
Maybe put the next version in a setup.exe, or something
this is a good mod, but there are issues, as mentioned
[Edited on 08/14/10 @ 08:19 AM]
The buildings aren't showing up in japanese settler train menu and now I can't build many of them including market
I rally want to be able to get tokyo U and market
Dojo is working
|Art and Sound||2.5|