You have too improve much. There are many things you should think about. Sadly I'm not in a mood for mentioning all of them, but here's 8 things to improve.
1. You got too many idle workers for to long periods of time. During the game you got like 7-10 idle vills for a longer period of time!
2. To big focus on coin after transition to age2. With brits you can do next to nothing with large ammounts of coin, because every unit cost more food than coin. Wood is also much more important to gather for mannors.
3. Musket+lb is good. Musket to kill small gatherings of cavalry and lb's to kill infantry. But you did to fking few of them. Like a total pop of 15 at min 11 if not good!
4. You did'nt mannor boom, do it! Read guides about it to learn how to execute it well.
5. No scouting. You need to constantly scout enemy town and rax (stables or/and barracks)to learn what unit types you may encounter.
6. Again, too many idle settlers (later during the game)!
7. You should not let the otto mass his troops, attack with lb's and retreat and repeat!
8. You could've beat this guy! He really was a beginner to!
9. Download this record game. It's two medioker british players brawling. I could've done a record game for you to get a next to perefect one, however, you'll improove very much just watching this redord: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2856