Posted on 11/10/10 @ 03:21 PM (updated 11/01/14
Hey it's me, Pegasus77! I am back with my favorite scenario:
|# of Players:
P77 cats and mice
Last update: 1st November 2014
This is a rather untypical cats and mice game, taking place on a convoluted map. Throughout the map the players will discover a bunch of special areas like shops, upgrades and hidden treasures, to name a few.
-Download the map
-Unzip from .zip file
-Move the scenario file into the folder:
C:\...\My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Scenario
Since this is a multiplayer-scenario you will have to host it online. Assure that the players of the first three slots are the mice (Team 1).
Thus the cats take place on slot 4+5 (Team 2).
The chosen civilisation matters as well. The mice will receive certain benefits depending on what they have chosen, while the cats simply have to make their choice basing on their unit preferences.
- About 950 triggers
- Balanced since v3.2
- Works with any amount of players (at least 1 mouse and 1 cat though), but is best fun with 5 players.
- Big map with well designed landscape, many regions and secret areas
- Building limit for Outposts and others, to ensure that winning actually requires skill and not tower-spamming
- 1 out of 28 different random events every 3 minutes
- It's automatically postimperial
- About 80 different shops for units, upgrades and much more
- Spawn in a town that grants mice several resources and the possibility to spawn some units for free
- Level up system to gain access to powerful upgrades, items and units
- Inventory + Hotkeys. Collect items and use them in the right moment by comfortably pressing a key
- Different benefits, basing on the CIV chosen at the start of the game
- It's your decision whether you hide in one place or take the risk to go out and explore the map. The latter option will of course reward you with alot specials
- Possibility to deposit your gold in a bank account for a while to let it grow from the interests. You can always withdraw your gold again
- Award system with 24 helpful events
- Obtain resource wagons to earn food, wood or gold
- 24 different units to spawn, 6 for each level
- Automatical level up over time
- Upgrades and specials due to destroyed mouse buildings
- Upgrades due to destroyed mouse towns
- Heroes with enormous strengh and the ability to invoke a magic power
- Decision whether you spawn units, or train them in your fort
- Monster-Trucks at the end of the game
- The choice of the CIV affects the abilities and the appeareance of the hero and the fort
- Infinite resources to assure that units are trained fast
- If a cat resigns his/her mate receives a reward to balance the game a little
- The latest and official version. Not edited or manipulated
- A readme-file with some helpful tips about tactics, CIV's and areas
Just a perfect place for a little hide and seek game.
Feel free to leave ratings, comments, suggestions or simply criticism. Everything is appreciated.
This game was tested a several times online and it should not contain any major bugs. Yet if you find something disturbing the game, feel free to contact me:
or visit my homepage!
(currently under construction)
If you are not comfortable with an update you may ask me for an older version. It's always funny to see how the map has changed since v1.1
Alright, have fun playing!
v3.7 - Japan Update:
- Added a new japanese area
- Added new events
v3.8 - Asian Update:
- Asian CIV's are allowed now!
- New events
- Removed AI-Player
v3.9 - Resource Update:
- 2 new shops
- 6 new recource upgrades
- Fixed glitches of 3.8
- Some new areas
v4.0 - Native Update:
- Natives are allowed now!
- 1 new (native theme) shop
- Fixed Hero ability
v4.1 - Heaven Update:
- 2 new shops with weird stuff to buy
- New sky area
- Fixed clone ability
- You may get your tower back if you lost it!
v4.2 - Lottery Update:
- 1 new shop near the vulcano
- Lottery system
- Fixed treasure ship
- You may spawn units at allied towers
v4.3 - Inventory - Update:
- New Inventory/Hotkey system! Press a key
to fire an action and collect items like in
an RPG (currently just available for mice)
- 1 New (inventory) shop
- 1 New random event
- A random wagon (food/wood/gold/all res.) will
spawn every 4 minutes
- Ranking systems, to show the best players
(Mister SCP created the Inventory and the Hotkeysystem, all credit goes to him)
v4.4 - Business Update:
- New banksystem. Deposit your gold and let it grow from the interests!
- New award system with 24 different events!
- New shop, near Player 1's town.
- Possibility to trade all your gold for food
- Fixed res. wagon speed
- Cats can use res. wagons also
- A new item: Golden Dice
- New hell area
- Some changes in the landscape
- Currently the biggest update
v4.5 - Gem Update :
- Major bugfixes (names, chats, bank interests, bank deposit, inventory, hotkeys)
- Reduced the lagg enormously
- Extended japanese area
- Added music
- Changed towns and landscape a little
- New item: Gem
- RPG-levelsystem for mice
- Some shops require a level now
- Some new events
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
|loard of peace
Everything works, but if you play this game at the first time it is quite hard to use every special
The balanace is quite good, so i don't know what i shal choose 4 or ,but i choosed 4,but the cats has a better (but small :P) chance to win.
nice idea to add other nice things on cats and mice.And i have never seen a that complex cats and mice game congratulations ;D
Map Design: 4
All in all a quite good map but some parts are a little bit "boring"
the game makes great fun,but there is no real story
so all in all is this game after my opinion the best cats and mice game right now.
And it is quite good that you update the game that often.
try it :D
[Edited on 08/13/11 @ 06:15 AM]
You can play it and everything I tried works. At the end of the game I found things that I didn't use and didn't even know how to do it. So it's very hard to find all the good things to win the game (I was cat).
The mice were a bit too OP but it was possible to win as cat so I give a 4 ;)
The map already exist in many versions but you added a lot of new things which are in none of these versions.
Map Design: 5
Very big map with a lot of different things like a snowstorm many trees a cave and others. Well done!
No story but all instructions to play are given.
A very confusing map but when you know what to do it is very funny!
The game is very playable and all works but in some parts for cats only it is really boring tracking out the mices.
The balance is exelent really the most balanced cats and mice game I ever played.
The cats and mice idea alredy existed but you made it to a new level with shops,teleporters,random events and manny other great things.
Map Design: 5
The map desing was just epic everything very detailed and well designed it was an RPG type of eye-candy map I never seen such a great cats and mice design
Some things are difficult to figure out like how get free units spaming at you base but it truly doesnt need much instructions.