Welcome to Two Front Strike a scenario that is made for any civilisation to play.
Everyone has an easy start and already have about 50% gather rate. There is no Town Centre so no one can make produce villagers; however you will start with some settlers, 15000 resources and some defence buildings. This is 3 verses 3 game where the civilisation you pick matters to your team as every nation gives some sort of bonus to all of you.
List of advantages that civilisations can provide to your team.
Nation Team Bonus Hero
- Spanish -------- Fast coin gather Explorer
- British --------- Musketeer and grenadier combat John Black
- French --------- Ranged unit combat Beanmount
- Portuguese ---- Artillery combat Explorer
- Dutch ----------- 1 bank wagon Explorer
- Russians -------- Fast military training Explorer
- Germans -------- 3 settler wagon Explorer
- Ottomans ------- Artillery unlock Sahin
- Iroquois --------- Fast Wood Gather Kanyanke
- Aztecs ----------- Fast Coin Gather Aztec War chief
- Chinese --------- All unit combat Huang
- Indians ---------- All resource trickle Nanib
- Japanese -------- Unit upgrade is cheaper Kichiro
You can age up if only you killed 200 enemy units, you will also get 1 settler every 60 kills and resource crates every 100 kills.
Industrial age provides you with a factory. (Doesn’t matter what civilisation you are it will still work.)
At some time the resource wagon will spawn in the middle of the map you must make sure it gets to your base so it could provide you with resource crates.
How to play
Pick a civilisation that you think will be the best for your team.
Train units and destroy enemy command posts in order to win.
Control your economy as you might run out of resources.
Take control over the land to provide more shelter for your main base.
Work as a team and do not let each other down.
The game can sometimes be balanced and unbalanced please encourage you teammates to pick each different civilisation in your team ONLY. This will balance the gameplay more.
If you found a glitch or have any questions about this scenario please leave a coment below.