Welcome to my mod for Age of Empires III. You'll be able to create or to play with new epic civs. The civs are from the campaign or they're the civs from the revolution. First I'd like to say, that the most civs are unplayable.
List of civs inside
- Knights of Saint John - SPCAct1 UNPLAYABLE
- John Black's Mercenaries - SPCAct2 UNPLAYABLE
- United States - SPCAct3 PLAYABLE
- Native American PLAYABLE
- Pirates PLAYABLE
- The Circle PLAYABLE
- Black Family Estate - XPSPC PLAYABLE
- Chile - 0Higgins (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
- Peru - Bolivar (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
- Brazil - Bonifacio (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
- Mexico - Hidalgo (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
- Haiti - Louverture (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
- Argentina - SanMartin (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
- Colombia - Santander (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
- USA - Washington (Revolution civ) UNPLAYABLE
Town centers and factories built with a wagon are built incredibly fast.
The card "heavy fortifications" is aviable on ageIII.
The cards of mercs(AgeIV) are aviable on ageIII.
Rockets aviable in artillery depot.(100 wood & 500 gold), has 2 improvements in the factory and advanced arsenal.
Royal Units: Musk & Husar.
The Royal decree offers 2 surgeons & 16 Minutemans(AgeIII) free.
On Age Up: for age 4, you can select +1 factory or +1 Fort, but the limit of the fort do not change.
No Starting units, you can't play lost map, if you lost town center, you have three ways: Aztecs with 3 Villagers Card, Covered Vagon card, EQ ConestogaWagon card. But pay ransom is aviable, useful for custom maps.
Rush is hard.
no archers on age II.
no settlers cards on age I
Heavy Cannon hasn't imperial updgrades in factory.
petard and horse Artillery are not aviable.
socket bayonet is not aviable.
Amelia, Cooper and Hot Air Ballon Cards are useless because Amelia Missing.
700 wood food gold card are not aviable until ageIII